So the guy I took home didn't like the fact that I have a penis

So the guy I took home didn't like the fact that I have a penis.

I don't get it. We got on so well. Why can't someone love me?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/1pYEUqjsZK/
imgrum.net/media/966409445230691914_213200944
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I'll suck it for you.

Not every guy wants to date a dick attached to a female.

*male

unless post op female. in which case, why are you trying to pull straight guys anyway what

Should have given him a fair warning beforehand tbh

Is that a picture of you op?

you have a penid ? show it !!!!!!!!

Still male even if you're a mental case and get your cock cut off.

Because you have a feminine penis.

It is odd. They're probably just insecure about their sexuality, or were only in it for a quick pump-and-dump. It's a shame too, because if you two were hitting it off so well, what you had between your legs shouldn't have mattered.

>Is that a picture of you op?
You're on Sup Forums, bro. Sorry to say but that question is moot here.

Should've warned him first. You can't expect everybody to be okay with that and could easily feel duped or mislead. However saying that, it's no excuse for that behaviour. Arrange a rendezvous and slit his fucking throat. Take care :)

No one loves me either, OP.

start off deceitful, blame the guy, maybe you are a woman after all

Moots not here

Ugh I wish this wasn't a troll.

I really would love to meet someone like them. And maybe fuck and fall in love with.

Dat edge

I would've killed you instead of punching you in the face.
You can be whatever the fuck you wanna be but don't force it onto others, if he believed you were something you are not it's your fault for not telling him.

Gee, I dunno!
instagram.com/p/1pYEUqjsZK/

A bit over the top to punch someone over something like that IMHO, but also you have to somewhere realise you can't challenge something as big as a gender barrier without giving any type of heads up. That's both disrespectful and for some very sensetive.

What if the guy was struggling with his sexuality and your dick was a trigger for him to unload a bunch of rage stored up over being secretly gay? Or something similar.

Be open to people. There's plenty of people who would fuck a trap, you look pretty aswell minus the bloody nose and tears etc. Be fair, and they'll be fair back. Not that much to ask in either direction.

Oh yeah and tits or gtfo.

I feel the same way. It would be great if the majority of posts weren't bait or trolls, but that's just the way this ship sails.

>look, ma, I'm edgy

His presence lingers..

So you're a mentally ill person who can't find success with a healthy person and think that being with a mentally ill person will make it so better?

maybe he was expecting to get on da pussy

IT SHOULD HAVE MATTERED BLAH BLAH BLAH, you sound like an idiot. everyone reserves their right to their own taste. I'm sure if you go to the bank to make a withdrawl of like 300 bucks and the bank says naaaaaaaw here have 3 you're gonna be pissed, but then again it doesnt matter right. money is money

I don't know what you think is wrong with fucked up people wanting to be with each other instead of alone.

If this no bait i`ll suck your cock

The pic is a russian cosplayer, pretty sure bait but fuck it.
>People don't usually take it too well to go home with "a woman" and find a dick. A specially if they're even a little bit insecure about their sexuality. People usually don't like being mislead.

And your dick was a trigger for him to unload a bunch of cum stored up

You told him you have a dick? Or was it loook ere surpriseeee!!!

really, awww did u just want to write something, now you can write something else

+1

>Why can't someone love me?
Maybe people hate delusional liars.

there is no excuse for violence, no excuse at all, well unless you take a girl home and she turns out to be a bloke with a dick that is

Because he was not gay, you're a disgrace so he treated you like you should be treaten.

Just went BE TEE DUBS NIGGA HERE MA COCK, then called him a fag

Thinks real life is edgy

i would have punched you more then fucked you.

i think some one as learned what edgy means

no you bro

real life is killing people? I didn't know you could get on 4chin in Somalia

You spelled California wrong.

If your nose was that busted up where is the bruising around the eyes? Fake.

Everyone has their own tastes, sure. However, regardless of tastes, there's a difference between saying "Sorry, I don't swing that way.", and then punching someone in their face because you don't agree with their opinion or tastes.
I'm off a fake picture of OP here and responding to THIS situation, not every situation about tastes and what not.

Having a penis is like the first thing I'd wana know before anything, tard.
Good for that guy.
YOU didn't tell him
YOU are a faggot who tried some stupid shit
YOU got knocked the fuck out

you turd were born with a penis.

did you expect that the entire male world is a gay faggot like you?

Prove it

id hit that, sexually that is

1) Dont believe one word of your story.

2) Think you're just a fat neckbeard who wants to start a troll thread.

3) Only reason I'll take the bait is to amuse myself with any responses.

4) Scenario: Trap takes dude home. Dude finds out Trap had a feminine penis. Dude breaks Trap's nose.

So... Did you suck his dick first? Because that is the only way I see him getting bitch-mode over your actions. Otherwise, more than likely he'd have just stormed out and not being more.

Post dick or didnt happen.

Don't you guys remember the greentext of that guy who met a trap online, went over her place, they had a nice time and when he was fucking her he realized what he was doing so he punched the tranny and left with her stuff

Btw the instagram post that "she" has is from 61 weeks ago so obiously a fat neckbeard troll

Because straight men like girls. Real girls have pussies.

If you pretend to be girl but you have a dick then you aren't a girl, you're a liar.

If you are a fucking liar don't expect to be loved, in fact you don't deserve to be loved.

Kill yourself

I beleive that the cosplayer is actually a girl

I need to see this

If you're looking for acceptance, you need to go to a gay bar. Because you're a man, who happens to dress and act like a woman, who is interested in men. That is the definition of homosexual. Appearing to be a woman doesn't change that. All you're doing is misrepresenting yourself to men who assume a woman is a woman. Your lifestyle choice is yours, not everyone else's. Even if it's not your choice. Even if I believe you were born this way, the general population were born normal. Women have vaginas. Men have penises. Men want a woman with a vagina because the whole point of pairing up is procreation, for the species. So even if you get on with a man, what could he ever expect to get from you? You can't change that just because you feel like people should love you. The world doesn't work that way. So if you want to be loved, look for it in a place where guys accept that despite appearances, you probably have a penis and once you sort through all of the guys to whom you're simply a fetish, you're bound to find a gay guy who doesn't mind you looking like a woman.

Because of false advertising.

>the fact that I have a penis.

and he beat the shit out of you.

and you deserved it.

because you tricked him into a trap

Be upfront with that information beforehand, they'll be less violent.

imgrum.net/media/966409445230691914_213200944

Sorry that someone hurt you, really am.
Press charges if you can find him.
But you need to bring that shit up before you're in a secluded area.
Not blaming you, just don't want you to get hurt again.

When you mislead someone, you only succeed in pissing them off. So if you want to avoid that in the future, how about you tell guys you meet that you're a man upfront and let THEM decide if they get on with you? Dumbass.

You probably should have been upfront about it... Not disclosing info like that is deceiving. From now on be truthful from the get-go and you'll find someone that's into it.

OP
If you're interested
kik me: rubic_man

Fag

Well you are beautiful just stating that. But you better the guy you have a dick next time

Honesty goes a long way. I think the reason he didn't like that you have a penis is because you weren't honest with him and were leading him on.

roger that

I'd rape your shitter

OP samefagging

>Someone assuming you have certain genitalia is false advertising.
okay

>all these permavirgin retards in the thread

That's Anzujaamu idiots put your dick away you're not getting any online pussy

sorry but now that statement should read "sorry to say but that question is hiroyuki now"....

>Why can't someone love me?
Because you omit the fact that you're a man until you're intimate and expect the guy to accept you. Shit is pretty fucked up actually. I think the reason people have so much animosity toward transsexuals is the fact that you don't acknowledge that you're gay. Gay people have avoided this animosity because they've learned to stick to their own. I've never had a gay guy come up to me and proposition me regardless of the fact that I'm straight. Gay people have respect for straight people in that regard. And they meet their paramours at gatherings of thier persuasion. But transsexuals don't behave this way. They obscure their homosexuality by disguising themselves, and they're not upfront about it. They want to choose for everyone else because they demand acceptance. I would probably have a violent reaction to finding out a chick I was going to hook up with had a penis too. It's an assault. A deception. And as far as I'm concerned, you got what you deserved.

damn good post.

Tell them you have a penis next time and you will find someone who likes penis

He probably didn't like you put on makeup and were telling people that he hit you.

>So the guy I took home didn't like the fact that I have a penis.
>I don't get it. We got on so well. Why can't someone love me?
let me guess, you waiting til he pulled down your pants to tell him you had a cock?

>His presence lingers..
where? he suuuure left quite an impression.

fucking this

I DID NOT HIT HER, I DID NOOOOT!.
Oh, hi Mark.