User

user,
what's the worst thing you've ever done ?

Worst, I'm not sure. I did fuck a hooker in my girlfriend's bed recently, which is a Bad Thing to do

Been there, probs my worst too.

Question is, will you do it again?

i replied to an idiot once..

I have, and I will continue.
>I have no self-control.
Will you do it again?

pranked the japanese ambassador
had sex with my cat
lured my doctor into sex

hard to say

when?

Is your cat okay?

Currently setting up my next one as we speak. Too fucking addictive by far.

when I was about 5 I killed a dog because I thought it was a toy or something. One of my earliest memories and it's awful.

When i was in 8th grade i figured out the password to my crush's email and spied on her for months.

licked my sisters pussy with her friend watching

wat

yes

put cheese on my dick and had the cat lick it off
didnt work

more plse

>what's the worst thing you've ever done ?

loved her

Cheese is more of a dog thing, probably.

Fooled around a little with my best friend's girlfriend

I really need for you to greentext all of these experiences. You know, for science and stuff...

Jacked off in my little sisters mouth...

Greenext nao pls

Stole panties from my crush's backpack, sniffed and put it back. Should've kept it.

you see...no one is innocent..

stole a packet of chewies from a 7/11, felt like a dick later then when back and payed.

story?

sauce?

Helped my friends rape a girl.

the doctor one?

when i was 8 the doctor use to check my temperature by putting my penis into his mouth or sometimes i would check his

went on for two years

eventually my parents found out and after all the hulabaloo it was decided i was sexually precocious and had lured him into it

he eventually was shot by one of his other male patients

Greentext the doctor story please.

story please

Fuck

How does that even work, like in what way does greentexting change it? Is greentext somehow indexed?

/Newfag

I made a bitch who I hate fall in love with me because I hated her so much and I wanted to own her completely

greentext now please

Made a machine that turned water to food. Launched it up in to the sky to end world hunger then it started to over heat. The food got bigger and crushed the town below. Everyone died but they still made a movie.

>690588798
i masturbated over a dead girl from my school

>be me
>expo 86 (i am old)
>see at the expo giant japanese diorama of transportation
>im working at comic shop golden age collectables
>we have a godzilla doll
>cut the doll in half and a ttach a flag to his back like samurai saying "godzilla lives"
>go to expo and put doll on diorama

later they found it and decided it was cool and moved it to another part of the diorama and had army and emergency vehicles responding to him

the ambassador saw it and yelled "GODZIRRA"

for the doc one see

I fingered my little sister in a movie theater while I sucked her tits. Fucked up but the shit was cash.

Close the door on your way out would you?

see

Samefag. And also a huge faggot.

Are you fucking retarded? It's called elaborating you stupid bitch.

what did she look like? both alive and dead

Was she busted? Did you hate fuck?sounds hot js

How does one go about initiating this?

not until late august

Post on Sup Forums.

I didnt see her dead obviously but she was the sluttiest in my school and died in a car accident.

Very well, please be quiet until then.

>Lurk moar

how the fuck would anyone whos really new here make that connection after just reading "greentext that" lol

dumped long term girlfriend so I could go off and shag a few other girls, mostly because I was high as a kite - undiagnosed bipolar, first manic episode. She loved me, and I realised about a year later that I missed her and had done a terrible thing. But by that time she had moved out of the country and I didn't see her for nearly twenty five years. We met by accident - and have been together now for two years. Love can last, and conquer all, but I still feel shitty about it.

Also once strangled a cat, but that is small stuff in comparison.

XD %

That's actually breddy cool. Thanks bro.

Well for a long time, I was a shitty brother to her. I finally realized that I cared about her and we ended up getting really close.

Then what happened?

yur welcum mum

Things that never happened. The thread.

deep. too deep.

fucked tons of hookers, did lots of drugs, sold drugs (sometimes even when i knew they were shit (pills with no MDMA etc)), fucked girlfriends of a couple of guys i knew, otherwise mostly standard stuff

had sex with the lights off in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

No, thank you

drive by at my own sister's quinceanera

S-sauce

I slung a full can of Dr. Pepper into a guys face as my buddy drove past him at about 60 miles/hour. The guy was walking along the rode side minding his own business. We saw in the news later that night that he died. We never got caught

Dubs confirmed, you are one sick fuck, user

I went to the Swedish embassy in Oslo and wrote Swedistan on the wall with black paint.
>Mfw I am the ambassador

i want to stab you so bad right now

Did my cousin in her sleep when I was like 12.

trips of truth

you should sue that Southlands show for ripping off your intellectual property

coming to this thread probably

Consequences

man i feel you. i also have bipolar and was in manic episode when i met my friend whom i fell in love with. but i only realised it when we didn't talk anymore because he found someone else and i got really sad about it. i think about it every day four years later.

You're probably to fucking fat to get out of your chair so I couldn't be less concerned fago

nope

I think I'm a monster, I chat with women just to make her fall in love and then i dissapear without no regrets, it can take one month, one week, one year but I will success, I fake everything she needs to hear or see to accomplish.

Then I read the emails, the message they leave me and feel happy.

You sappy cunt

im actually quite skinny mate

>drunk slut at a highschool party
>got her on my car and drove her to my boys house
>tag teamed her for a while
>dropped her off at home.

Greentext

Im sure you are still a fucking worthless cuck

I did coke with my best friend who works as a cop. And then I sent an anonymous e-mail to his office claiming that he does drugs on a regular basis. Needless to say, they did end up drug testing him.
He got fired, and now we do coke every weekend. I'd say it was worth it, but it feels batman sometimes

Same massive fucking faggot.
Kill yourself you "look how deep I am" faggot.

at least i dont make things up on Sup Forums to get off

Nah, peanutbutter's for dogs.

Years ago on the O2 mobile network, there was thing called Bluebook. Which basically archived SMS messages, MMS messages, phone records etc direct from the network as a backup for users phones. Thing is, it pulled all the data straight from the network rather than from peoples devices. This is key.

At the time, I had more than a sneaky suspicion that my (now ex) girlfriend was cheating on me. I setup Bluebook on her phone while she was sleeping, and created a web login. I could now read her messages before she'd even read them without her ever knowing. I could even see what she had sent.

I quickly found out I was right and dumped her, but still had access to Bluebook.

One extra feature of it, was you could send up to 10 SMS messages a day through it. I quickly signed her up to a bunch of these subscription based "daily joke" or "daily ringtone" services that rape you for loads of money each month, then deleted the confirmation texts before she could retrieve them so she didn't know. That probably cost her a lot before she realised when her next bill came.

lol

Like telling me you're not fat? We all know you are disgustingly fat your piece of shit

>8 yo and is doctor fug
>who's fault was it?
>8 yo obvi

>Be me 18 with a girl for half a year
>She's 9/10 but pretty fucked up
>Get with an 8/10 that is normal
>Tell 9?10 the truth and I want to break up
>She says if we break up she'll kill herself
>take bluff
>She hung herself that same night
>still with 8/10 and its better pussy anyways.

sicko

lmao im actually not but you make up things which never happened aka I threw a can at someone and I pretend to look edgy on Sup Forums, what are you a gay 14 year old?

My ex got wasted and started following me while talking shit. So I walked into an alley, waited for her to get there and threw her in a dumpster. Then I knocked her out and walked away. She woke up there next morning, and I don't think she remembered.

your mom

Faggot please.
Warning that if you respond to this you'll get cancer. I'm on chemo right now because of this post.

I shot up Columbine high school and got a pair of idiots to take the fall.

You're a hero user, keeping the streets safe.

things were different in the 70s
i had 4 parents for a while there