Leave Sup Forums for four years

>leave Sup Forums for four years
>still talking about the same albums

Revolving door

Which ones

I feel you

I find the ritual comforting

you're still a faggot OP

Not op, but pretty sure he/she is referring to the essentials; which I tend to agree.

yo vapourwave

that just means nothing better came out

op blissfully ignoring the goat

Stop looking at the front page and check out genre generals

Bleep, classical, metal, jazz and groove are always talking about different stuff

Depressing, isn't it? And when are you fuckups going to shut the fuck up about Pinkerton.

b-but the classicses master! we loves the classicses!

This, OK computer, Ys, MBV...

You're not helping OP. You could very well bring in change but instead you're bitching instead of even attempting to change.

Sup Forums is never ending circle of newfags discovering those bands

Yeah, post something no one knows and watch it 404 with no replies, that'll work

Then complain about that. I know for a fact you haven't tried because that's not what you're complaining about.
You might've simply not has the right approach. I'm positive you're not wrong because I've tried plenty of times myself to get Sup Forums to talk about something for sure. But I think there's got to be better solutions than complaining the wrong way.

Idk what you were expecting. You're fooling yourself if you ever perceived Sup Forums as greater than the shitpost hub it really is

>patricians only talk about the best music ever

What's the problem?

If it gets no replies it's because it's objectively shit.

i think this album is good and nice

There's 2 types of people OP.

Patricians who listen to Sup Forumscore, read p4k and watch TheNeedleDrop

And plebs who don't

Sup Forums is shit-tier for anything that isn't fairly mainstream indie or hip-hop. As much as you deride Pitchfork, discussion here rarely covers anything outside of that sphere.

>when Sup Forums tries to talk about electronic music (note: /bleep/ is not part of Sup Forums)

looooooooool

Some autist spamming Swedish religious jazz links that nobody clicks on doesn't mean this board has wide-ranging discussion.

Like /bleep/, there is also jazz, classical, metal, groove, shugazi... as long as you remember to stick to genre generals for music and the front page for b8, trolling and shitposting, it's fine

Don't think mu likes NMH anymore

I listen to classical music every day but I still don't know wtf they're talking about in /classical/ half the time