Ask anything to a sociopathic Satanist that threw aways it's humanity and devil worshipper

Ask anything to a sociopathic Satanist that threw aways it's humanity and devil worshipper.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you a LaVey Satanist? or hellfire club Satanist?

which is best? early black metal Bathory or later doom Bathory?

Burzum is the best

On a scale of 8-10, how gay are you, where 8 is enjoy 2 dicks in my ass and 10 is enjoying 3 dicks in your ass

How often do you cut yourself on all that edge?

if satan was in the room with you, would you let him put a sharpie in your pooper

teach us a nigger magick so we can end these furries and trap lovers

How many days in a week do you cry yourself to sleep?

How cold is your mom's basement?

Please answer for science

Why are you a fucking autist?

Not Christian
Not Atheist

Just asking why you're a fucking retard

kek
good joke

holy shit its so pathetic that you are in your 40s and come here and make these threads. you must be so lonely

>ruuu my life is all about evil and satan and throwing away people!! look how far it got me ruuuhh!!

You look like a pre op butch bulldyke that forgot to slice off its nuts

whats that satanist all about? So you are against humans? just want a little inside from an insider

Have you gotten what you've asked for

How does it feel to know that all religions, including your edgy neckbeard retardation are all bullshit?

OP is this you ?

just ignore the only interesting question op that's how I know you are a phony HEY EVERYBODY THIS GUY I A BIG PHONY

Kill yourself you fucking embarrassment. You're he sort of person who makes my skin scrawl

Only if my Master really wish it.

Don't mess with powers that goes beyhond your comprehension

No,unfortunally. But,the only goal in my life is to serve and please the Dark Lord himself,Belzebub

not op but as a former lavey Satanist and member of the church of satan it varies by the branch of Satanism you follow..btw since op cant answer what type he is its a troll post for replies

I'm also gay :3

your just an attention whore, posting the same thread over and over

>I'm also gay :3

Tell us something we don't know.

What a surprise, an edgy neckbeard who can't get pussy "likes" dick.

And what a waste of quads

You don't fucking say

Also checkd

Those gets are garaunted by the power of the Evil,that i intoxiked this thread with

Also this is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.

I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Atheism

>and found the truth in Atheism

Found out the truth that you're a faggot.

Dude, enough with this fucking thread. How can I emphasize how much of a cuckolding faggot you are for posting this same shit every day to beat off to the snarky replies?

you are not a Satanist... ask me how I know

Also you look like that one faggot that tries to act tough but would sit and cry if someone ever actually stood their ground against your ugly, arrogant and cringeworthy ass.

Tortured, my ass. That's what everybody is when they look at your creepy face.

Fag

how

Sadistik Exekution are fukkin choice!!! I'm mates with Dave Slave on FB, he's doing Doomed and Disgusting now though, Horror movie Doom shit, pretty mental still though.

ignoring this.
Op is a faggot.

I think you're cool bro. Do you know any satanic spells for ouija boards?

couldn't answer simple question of what branch

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

check styxhexenhammer666 on youtube if any of yall really want to learn anything about the occult or satanism

I'm looking for conjouring spells for my board

will do for the keks n cringe
views coming your way

Please kill yourself.

there's literally nothing edgy about worshipping made up christian gods.

>implying OP has balls

8, i enjoy two dicks in your ass.