With the Brexit vote approaching, are you guys voting remain or leave? Explanations are appreciated

With the Brexit vote approaching, are you guys voting remain or leave? Explanations are appreciated. strawpoll.me/10535713

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LEAVE! EU is cancer. We need to become more like Switzerland.

I'm interested in hearing arguments from the remain side.

thunderf00t made 2 videos on it. he made the best arguments out of everyone siding remain.

If GB ends up remaining, I'm learning Swiss German and move to Shadman's home country.

Anyone gonna watch thunderf00t debate sargon on brexit?

sargon can't debate for shit. also checked.

I'm Remain solely because work takes me around Europe a lot so travel is easier.
If we vote Out, I'll move to whatever mainland nation has the least Syrian migration

visas aren't that difficult to get.

as a well thinking human being i would vote for remain, but i wanna see the world burn, so i vote for leave

That's because he's a dirty pole and they don't teach English in Poland.
Check you're privileges you dirty hoebag

remain because i'm not a racist

>was going to vote Brexit before the shooting
Now I'm voting to stay. I won't be bullied about by terrorists and right wing scum.

Leave, there is no possible benefit you can give to remaining in the EU that is even remotely beneficial to the UK.

VOTE REMAIN IF:

You're an immigrant
You're a muslim
You don't know basic economics
You don't care about the UK
Your mummy and daddy told you to

Grow some balls and stand up the the un-elected bureaucrats in the EU.

most people voting leave want GB to leave though non-violent means. bullying from a small minority is irrelevant.

Samefagging this hard...

inb4 poorly edited picture tying to prove otherwise

I'm voting remain cos I'm not one of Murdoch's sheep.

i only did the third one

I don't get why that retard shot the politician. Didn't he realize the effects of such an action would be counterproductive to his goal?

and i'm just the second

but he's a belgium scumbag

>I don't get why that retard shot the politician.
answered your own question right there.

No, you're one of Cameron's sheep

leavingtons

he had no political affiliation before the shooting. this could've been an inside job from the remain camp. they were losing in polls.

More like Switzerland in what ways?

The shooter or the politician?

- Switzerland is part of Schengen (no border with the EU)
- has to obey all EU rules (but no say on it), to access in the single market
- has to manipulate their currency to protect it's industry
- has 25% immigrants (fucking 25%)
- is a neutral country, basically being a ping-pong ball of the bigger powers

Go ahead, leave and become a ping-pong ball :) muhahahahahah

in what ways should they not be like switzerland?

yeah, she was a politician

the one with the penis you fucking autismo

/thread

what kind of immigrants? not all multiculturalism is bad.

Fuck you asshole, my local news didn't report on the genders of your fucking britbong countrymates.

Watch that bismuth, user

The EU needs severe electoral reform, but the main arguments to leave are centred around blatant lies and scapegoating. The leave campaign is designed to appeal to those with a vested interest in reducing worker's rights, as well as easily lead mongoloids like yourself.

This

is this britain way to threaten the EU so they can win euro?
god know the brits didn't win shit for years

I am an Americunt and I have no clue about anything related to the EU. (Nor do I have any idea about the benefits and disadvantages of leaving it.)

I like your dubs, but they are wasted on your idiotic viewpoints.

Get trips and we can talk

are the points in this video lies and scapegoating? youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y

We gain an extra 350mil a week, we get less muslims, we gain the rights to govern our own country, we get free trade with the planet instead of asking and begging the eu for it

we lose votes in eu legislation

thats the tldr for leaving

double dubs dont lie

why not leave? even if things go to shit like the remainers keep telling us will happen, what's stopping us from joining again?

Yes because its that easy to join the EU, ask Ukraine you sperg

why wouldn't the EU want Britain?

>Switzerland is part of Schengen (no border with the EU)
This is true, but the UK does not have to stay in the single market, we can survive outside of it and still trade with the EU
>has to obey all EU rules (but no say on it), to access in the single market
Not true, Switzerland only have to obey rules & regulations when trading with E.U nations, much like any country would have to obey ours if we were to leave.
>has to manipulate their currency to protect it's industry
Irreverent
>has 25% immigrants (fucking 25%)
Also irrelevant, the concern for immigration in the UK is because of low housing, strain on services and it just simply drives down wages.

If we had a stable influx of immigrants who were valuable to the country, it would not matter.
>is a neutral country, basically being a ping-pong ball of the bigger powers

Switzerland has remained neutral long before the EU and does so simply because it is in their best interest. The UK would be able to do the same if it wants to, but the difference being that it is a strong military power with influence.

Because leaving is a kick in the teeth and people hold grudges

Can anyone explain why this is so important and what the implications for remaining/leaving are?

Not sure which side to be on or how it will impact the global economy.

Thanks for explaining to burgers like me. You bongs ever need a place to go if shit gets real come on over to the states we'll get drunk and shoot some shit innawoods

how about a point that doesn't involve muh feels?

is switzzerland a libertarian nation?

If trump wins and we end up staying in the EU you can bet my ass I'm on my way.

The problem with all this is that the politicians on both sides are fucking terrible.

If you vote leave you're choosing the unfathomably wealthy folks who will benefit from leaving, or the horribly incompetent zealots that back them, to run the country.

If you vote remain, you're choosing the impotent and untrustworthy career-politicians and their continental counter-parts.

It's just a bad situation, but I'm taking a 'better the devil you know' approach and voting to stick with our current unsavory overlords, rather than taking my chances with Boris and the rest

Leave. Need to be our own country again.

funny thing is trump is pro remain just like obama

>mandatory military service
>libertarian

Idk why you would side with som1 who uses the bendy-ness bananas as a political discussion kek

Except it's not £350 mil - more like 180 mil

UBI didn't go thru

have you guys seen john olivers video on brexit? so fucking funny omg! youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

If Britain doesn't leave, I will.

I'm surprised by the number of remain votes.

Whether you agree with this or not, the least favourable side is definitely remain.

The E.U is constantly evolving into one nation, this is a big problem as it has the potential to become a facsist state. They are constantly making attempts at grabbing powers from the member states and will eventually succeed completely.

An obvious sign of this is the European Army which keeps being proposed, whether or not it will get through in the next few years, it is only a matter of time. This is an obvious attempt at removing defence from the member states and giving it to the E.U as a whole, meaning the defence of a sovereign nation is under control by people who weren't even elected.

The Leave campaign is only demonised because of Boris probably trying to become PM, but I believe Daniel Hannan is more likely, unless David Cameron steps down this term. (which I doubt he will). Nigel Farage comes across too strong because he is so passionate and focuses so much on immigration. Leaving the EU has a lot more to offer than just reducing immigration.

>It's just a bad situation, but I'm taking a 'better the devil you know' approach and voting to stick with our current unsavory overlords, rather than taking my chances with Boris and the rest

This is the wrong attitude to take and I urge you to just not vote.

thought you guys could use a good fap during this discussion.

stay. because it's 2016.

I'm remaining for the following reasons.

I want to increase competition for school
places.
I want to increase demand for for social housing
I don't want to be able to get a GP appointment.
I want to discriminate against non EU workers.
I want to have less jobs available and increase unemployment.
I want to pay money so that other European nations can be developed but have to cut our own spending to do so.
I want decisions to be made and have nothing I can do about it.
I want to pay more VAT.
I want higher energy bills.
I want to give up my right to decide my own future.

I want to vote leave but i'm too much of a coward to do it.
I'm about 85% sure that if we do leave the EU my job will be outsourced within a year. The majority of stuff we ship out goes to europe and my company absolutely HATES my department. It's the worst kept secret in the place that we're despised by all.
So i'll vote stay because i fucking lucked into this job and there is a very small chance i'll ever get another one being the socially inept lunatic that i am.

LEAVE! DO IT, YOU FUCKING SPERG!

god emperor trump would be proud

It's actually 370, thats the official report from the eu itself

I believe Europe will decend into war within the next 20 years.

Merkel has flooded Europe with uncivilised third world migrants in order to create a common enemy in order to unite and grab powers from members of the e.u.

>Bring in 3rd world people who are unable to integrate
>Rapes, crime and terrorism increases
>discomfort amongst EU citizens
>far right groups begin to gain popularity and power
(This is actually happening now, see the nation front in France, 1 in 10 Germans now want a new Fuhrer etc.)
>open hatred
>more of these 3rd worlders begin to turn to turn Islamic terror groups because they are seen as filth and hated amongst the general population
>terrorism increases
>possibly a civil war
>E.U proposes more laws which hands over powers from member states in order to become more safe and combat terrorism

And the rest can be up to your imagination really, but it will result in a single government across Europe.
Unfortunately I'm German and have to live with this, but if the UK leaves it will probably drive a wedge in the plans of the eu and trigger France and the Netherlands to leave, meaning Germany wont be able to sustain the poorer eu countries and will crash the eu.

Save us brits

"...to leave or not to leave - that´s the question "

Damned, go to hell you fucking island-apes

too fat

I wonder what Jo Cox would choose?

Remain. Because it does a shit load of fundamentally good stuff and there's not much wrong with it now, and whatever is wrong isn't worth leaving for. Seriously, it's like Manchester voting to be an independent country just because it disagrees with Westminster about something. Seriously, how the fuck does logic like that work?

Leavers seem to either be either Rupert Murdoch (who doesn't like government that he can't control), racists, naive people who don't know they're born, and ignorant people who never leave the town they live in.

The vast majority of Leave's dogshit has either been lies, or along the lines of "if we leave, we can get back to how we are now." a) we can't, b) to get close would take >20 years, and c) why the fuck just not leave at all?

France is definitely France, Hungary is definitely Hungary and Britain is definitely Britain. But because of the EU you know that anything you buy on holiday isn't going to burn your housedown, your mobile phone works and doesn't cost a shitload for no good reason, and if you're involved with the police you know that they aren't going to throw you in prison for 6 months for fuck all. Plus a shitload of other things that EU arranges and regulates.

There are 1 or 2 logic arguments to Leave, but personally I disagree with them because I believe that the EU system is at the forefront of human civilization and leaving would be a temporary and unsuccessful step backwards.

elaborate on the fundamentally good stuff

Remain, because leaving will fuck up the British economy something fierce, causing a spike in unemployment so fucking bad, you'll have to sell of the Crown Jewels just to be able to afford to buy tea.

whichever one brings death to the muslims

You just made absolutely no good arguments in that post.

>racist
>ignorant
Nice buzzwords.

>if we leave, we can get back to how we are now
Nope, we can do better.

As you may know, Europe hasn't had any economic growth in 10 years.Every single continent has had an economic growth except Europe.

We're a trading nation, and we need to be able to trade with everyone world wide, it is simple ridiculous to suggest we should remain inside the E.U because it is "safe". Even David Cameron & Osbourne have said that the UK will be fine outside of the E.U, we are by no mean in danger of an economic collapse.

We also will still trade with Europe, like I said we are a trading nation, and we are a large importer of products from the E.U, meaning they will be much more worse off if they were to shut us out.

This isn't true and I hope you're trolling.
If anything the wage will go up because we will no longer have so much unskilled migration from the EU.
We pretty much have so many people from Eastern Europe who work in their home countries for half of our minimum wage, by closing the doors to these people, our wage will go up as the demand for cheap labour will cease to exist over a little period of time.

That would be vote remain, keep the borders open and they'll keep hopping on deathtrap boats and inevitably drown at sea

Leave. I know that leaving isn't the magic bullet that will solve all our problems, and there are some good reasons to remain, however, this vote isn't about today's problems, so much as it is tomorrows. I don't thin that anyone who isn't deluded or a retard can say that the EU in its current state is working. Something has to change and the only thing that will correct most of these problems is tighter controls and Brussels/Germany asserting more and more control over the member countries. This will happen slowly so as to not alert the people as to what is happening, but 10 years down the road, all our national identities will be gone in favor of everyone seeing themselves as "citizens of the EU" as opposed to French, Dutch, or anything else. The time to leave is now while there is still something to save.

that and the far right will eventually go on a rampage.

I was commenting on the "let's be like Switzerland" post. So yes, Britain would not probably not be completely like Switzerland. Of course there will be a trading agreement with the EU, which will be: Britain has to follow the EU rules, if they want to trade. Iceland, Norway and Switzerland do the same.
Britains power has been declining sharply in the last decades and it will remain that way. Just because powers like China, India, Russia and the US will still continue to grow. That Britain will have more control over its fate when leaving the EU, is an illusion. The opposite is true. Britain far less important to the world, than you have ever been in history. It is simply not enough anymore, to send one canon boat up the Congo to get your will. The world has caught up. The decline might even be quicker when the Scots decide to leave Britain and maybe Northern Ireland at some point. The conflict there together with terrorism is very likely to return, when you divide the Irish island again...
Best case with leaving: Switzerland. A small, adorable little country with not too much importance. Worst case: Yugoslavia (maybe without a bloody civil war).
>>has 25% immigrants (fucking 25%)
>Also irrelevant, the concern for immigration in the UK is because of low housing, strain on services and it just simply drives down wages.
>If we had a stable influx of immigrants who were valuable to the country, it would not matter.
>>is a neutral country, basically being a ping-pong ball of the bigger powers
>Switzerland has remained neutral long before the EU and does so simply because it is in their best interest. The UK would be able to do the same if it wants to, but the difference being that it is a strong military power with influence.

So these unverified "refugees" are just seeking asylum until it's safe to back to their homeland, r-right?

nope,
mandatory health care system. mandatory military service.

Igronantnfuck. U can travel without EU. U just pay more when u remain in EU. EU is not that what it build for nowadays