Sup Sup Forums, last thread maxed out but overall, the man who has made drama on YouTube is finally falling to pieces...

Sup Sup Forums, last thread maxed out but overall, the man who has made drama on YouTube is finally falling to pieces. What a great day to be alive.

[YouTube] Dramaalert Subscribers Count Dropping Rapidly | Grade A Under A Exposed Keem. (embed)

Old thread: >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApqUSvMeWpY
kickasspastes.com/13724/
youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4
youtube.com/watch?v=3N9UYcJkdIY
youtube.com/watch?v=7uREs5GKCdM
youtube.com/watch?v=G2SRA4JL5dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops, gotta fix the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=ApqUSvMeWpY

there we go.

kickasspastes.com/13724/

Bump

all fail the gnome king

for those of you who are rooting for keem, he is not "one of us" he went on in his stream about how Sup Forums is just a bunch of 12 year old edgy kids and script kiddies.
not to say if he is right, just thought you should know

Why does he wear pubic hair on his face as a beard? :(

The fuck is this? I was at the beach unplugged for a week. Story?

From last thread:
haveibeenpwned
[email protected] (no leaks)
[email protected] (may 2016 MySpace leak)
[email protected] (2013 Adobe leak)
[email protected] (adobe, xsplit, tumblr leaks)
xsplit: username: keemstar / pass: powder23 / [email protected] / IRL Name: Daniel Keem
adobe account is untested
tumblr asks to reset the password
xsplit account wont work
[email protected] (2016 MySpace leak)
Also, [email protected] asks for a recovery email to reset the password. All we have so far is
n*********y@a**.com

I NEED ANSWERS, PEOPLE!

Check'd. Screencap is provided.

powder23 won't work for the [email protected] adobe account
we may need to get the adobe leak from leak forums or something
the recovery email doesn't seem to match any of the emails included in that dox

Why link to a video of the live subscriber count with shit music, when you could link to the live subscriber count?
Are you just fishing for views yourself??

kickasspastes.com/13724/ This is the supposed updated version (March of this year)

why did he try to stay relevant after F@G?

the "updated" dox doesn't have the @a**.com account either

I barely know who this fag is. What'd he do so that his subs are dropping?

I saved it from last nights thread.

He's a colossal faggot.

currently downloading the adobe account leak torrent from magnet:?xt=urn:btih:441582b9204dad5a26199aa51c7746d641f95b21&dn=Adobe+users+and+passwords+-+users.tar.gz&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337
I will keep you posted when it finishes downloading

>caring about YouTube drama
Underage faggots get out

Fuck I'm 21 and have no idea what's going on. I feel old already.

Recov email is [email protected]

wtf is this?

I want to touch her arms rolls so bad and smell the hambeast.

Daniel Keem, aka DJ Keemstar, the literal man-child pretnending to be a White Knight, has been on an all out crusade against people he doesn't like for the most conceited of reasons. Story about his bullshittery first broke with idubbz, then came to a head with GradeA and Pyro.

idubbz: youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4

Leafy: youtube.com/watch?v=3N9UYcJkdIY

Pyro: youtube.com/watch?v=7uREs5GKCdM

GradeA: youtube.com/watch?v=G2SRA4JL5dA

admittedly, these guys are cunts, but they don't masquerade and hide it by relentlessly doxxing and bullying people to say otherwise. Oh, and apparently he's been revealed to be a pedo, which is hilarious since he's been trying (and failing) to ruin other people's lives with false pedo allegations.

Its sad. But true indeed

What made Idubbz make the first exposed video in the first place?

wow he's losing like, 100 whole subscribers out of 1.5 million

that'll show him

rewatch, he explains it in the video

just lose over 125k subs.

He is a pedophile and he made an old man cry and he didn't give a fuck.

I still can't understand how someone can not have respect towards old people. Keemstar is a degenerate fuck.

He lost 100k subs or so.

The old guy is okay with him now though and supports him.

Check'd and agreed. I prefer shitty 3D intros over his fucking stupid line he says

But his channel still has over 1.5 million. Anyway, DramaAlert has a new host anyway, Keem is going to just be a producer and we'll all forget this shit in about a month. Just like the Fine Bros.

That being said, here's something to fap to

I don't know what is going on neither, I'm 18

Yeah, if I was being paid by the guy who tried to ruin my life, i'd support him too just so I can keep the money flow going.

Thanks dad, you always know just the right thing to cheer me up

Done downloading

You're welcome son.

>Watched Markiplier when he first started up to around one million subs
>Watched all of Tron-Grumps and still watch some Dan-Grumps
>About all I watch now are Vinesauce, Sleepycast, and Continueshow as they have not changed much if at all
>Wanted to make a youtube channel but now heavily glad I didn't

This is all just a fad. This surge of money from youtube won't last forever. Something else will come along and kill off this media. Take my advice now guys, just find something else to do. YouTube has become the "popular kids table" and it won't pull water forever

I honestly like him. Purely because he is such a cunt

it might take some time to extract it all

alright
kek

hes right on that one

I don't understand... Like is any of this hurting our well being or are you guys just mad at stupid YouTube white knights?

So we're white knights now? When this did happen Sup Forums?

PH Number: (716) 783-7696
Address: 55 Mineral Springs Rd Buffalo, NY 14210-1862
Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Send him something nice

Is it AOL.com?

most likely it is

Me too. I'm 46

He will get them back. A sucker is born every minute.

wasn't here from last thread(s). someone explain what's going on.

I'm 40 and I know EXACTLY whats going on.

Trust me, feeling old is a hell of a lot better than feeling like that pathetic old loser who hangs high school kids and buys them beer so he can pretend to be one of the 'cool kids'.

basically, we're doxing keemstar and trying to hack into his accounts

The adobe database leak consists of one 9GB file. I probably need to get a file spliter to view it

lmao looking at all you cucks, keem is gone, why does he need shit anymore? at the end of the day he has more money than you, so anything against him at this point is out of pure jealousy. it is stupid to kick a man when he is already fucking knocked out, and if you look at some things, you'd realise that GradeA and Leafy were sucking keems dick. They change their opinion just to join the easier side. Sure its fucking easy to hate keem, thats why I like him, at least it's a challenge coming up against cucks like you who just take the easy way out, give no people chances and I really dont associate myself with cucks like Pyrocynical and Leafy.

Nah, we're not really doing anything here, just having a "Manchild, internet star, meltdown party"

Bullying people is one thing, false-accusating them is another one. he tried something by making drama with and failed, now he have to face the cost.

Time to get off Sup Forums guys.

Kek isn't that what we do here? Or at least used to I don't know I've been away for a while

why, you are the underage B8 here

Charge your phone faggot!

based Sup Forums

Implying Grade A isn't an equally cancerous piece of shit

I'll readily admit this guy is a cunt, but why should I care about it?

You shouldn't, no one really should. But people here apperantly do this kind of shit to feel better about their own shitty lives.

>implying

Naw but I'm not trying to be on Sup Forums when more than half my life is over. Seriously.. Go fucking do something

APEX KEK

He isnt the host anymore!!!!!!!!!!

Remember. You're here forever.

what if we find a way to live to 200, would you stay here for 100 years?

currently splitting files

No

I honestly hate old people.

>implying he's wrong

>the tv killed the radio star

Look we just really hate Keem. Keem's a complete cunt and so is Sup Forums, but individually we're good people.

Still confused what is happening?

i hate when kids speak of a website as one person.

It's more fun to fuck with people when you have a sense of doing something good or at least can use that as a cover story for trolling,raiding,etc faggots you dont like

Keem did a lot of fucked up shit and people finally got tried of it.

Just go apply for those 15 minute online loans and don't completely fill out all of the info on some of them. He'll be getting calls all week. Hourly

kek

Bump