So legit question. How fucked and cucked is Sweden and Germany?

So legit question. How fucked and cucked is Sweden and Germany?

I hear that Sweden has been totally cucked to the point that I cant tell whats real and whats fake? Same with Germany

So is Sweden and Germany really that bad. Has PC feminazi culture really destroyed these countries?

And if its bad, is there hope for thier futures, or will it just end for good

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ive heard the rape coverups. The regufee floodings. The assaults. I hear boys cant pee standing or are discouraged. That girls get huge advantages

But I mean is this all just a very vocal and very gross minority that just isnt as big.

Im curious to know if Sweden is really a failure right now

germany its good i very much like women here

Trips get tits

Bump

It seems that they have more right leaning political ideas than they used to, so they're probably 12% better off since they're still fucked.

Lol not really the answer but thanks for some help

Sweden is done, the un is pegging that by 2030, sweden will be a third world country... Germany has a chance, albeit slim, but a chance nonetheless. With the eu losing ground due to brexit, the eu might crumble giving the people a chance, but merkel and the leftie leaders of each nation must be purged

They will be muslim towns soon. All women raped and browned. All men slaves or dead.

What would it take for Sweden to become good again or not a 3rd world shit storm?

How soon until the world knows how bad it is?

Sweden's cucked to the point of no return

Mass deportation or execution, their birthrates are so overwhelmed by africans and middle easterns. It's pretty much done... The world knows and understands how bad it is, only sjws/muzzies are denying it

So is Sweden going to become a new country. Or keep its name but become muslim/brown

How many women will be raped.?

Will anyone care for the young ones who will be assaulted?

Does ANYONE care?

The new Islamic states of Europe aka (NISE)

What would it take for the world to do something to help? Or will everyone just be PC cucks and turn thier heads.

When did Swedens fall begin. Who. Why?

want more of her?

Likely as the muslim population increases more and more swedes will migrate elsewhere

HOly shit
heh

>How many women will be raped.?
Letting your house burn is not my business. You have to ask my help and take measures before your house get burned.

Something is coming... do something...

Wont the muslims just fight eachother over time?

>So legit question. How fucked and cucked is Sweden and Germany?
>I hear that Sweden has been totally cucked to the point that I cant tell whats real and whats fake?
>How fucked and cucked
>Sweden has been totally cucked
>cucked
>cucked

Ok, "cuck" is officially over. You fags completely burned it out like 4 months' time. Please pick another one and move on.

Im not from Sweden. Nor am I Swedish. But I feel bad that thier goverments have destroyed thier culture and lives.

Why would a goverment allow such terrors? Arent they Swedes too? Why would you allow some shit to happen?

About ten years ago give or take, they started taking in migrants because of low birthrates (although that isn't a bad thing, low birthrate are a sign that you've hit natural peak conditions) so then next thing you know boatloads of them are coming in, none of them work so the swedes, never dealing with them before, are kind and give them welfare. This attracts more and more repeating the cycle, they are virtually minorities in thwir own nation... It's the future of the rest of Europe and even america given some time(for the first time in history, whites are a minority in grade schools as a whole)

Only once they no longer have a comon enemy

Than how fucked are they

Beyond fucked, if you're part of the homeland move brother, our ancestory won't survive in our native lands

yup

Det mest efterblivna jag läst på länge.

The main idea is to create an entire continent with no identity. No religions, no flags etc etc...
If you search for every country, you will find SOMETHING.
I don't like conspiracies, it's just my opinion.

what happened ?

>Why would a goverment allow such terrors? Arent they Swedes too? Why would you allow some shit to happen?
Politicans do anything for votes.

Legit Answer:

>anyone who says "cucked" is a teenage shitheap masquerading as a human being.
>you have no knowledge of what that word means. You're using it as slang when you have no experience outside of being a teenage kid with no literal experience of what it means to be a cuckold - IE, the bird fooled into raising a cuckoo chick instead of its own chick because a cuckoo dropped an egg into your nest
>you don't know what it means, you little faggot, and you don't know why it is an insult in most of the world other than "hur dur I'm a fucking teenage shitheel who thinks cuck is a legitimate insult for pretty much anything I don't like
>you moved on from calling everything you don't like gay and everyone you don't like a faggot, and now you're calling anything you don't like "cuck" or describing it as "cucked"
>you have no idea what the meaning of the word is, and you don't have any clue what the fuck you're talking about
>it is blindingly obvious how fucking stupid you are every time you use that word

Yes, OP. Legit response. You are a fucking moron. So fuck you and fuck your fucking shitheel DNA; if your father was cuckolded by another man, your mother must have been swimming in the low end of the gene pool for $10 a bang behind a dumpster nine months before you were born.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

Just gonna leave this right here.

Why is the focus on the guy jacking off in the foreground? Why wouldnt you focus on the chick sucking dick?

PC feminazi culture isn't really a thing in germany. Feminism was all the hype years ago, but when women got the minimum amount of equality only the true radicals kept fighting to deconstruct the traditional family and that pisses of most of the women. They do however keep trying to fix the statistics, as in women quotas in leading positions. But since our strongest party is by far the conservative one, with no hope in sight for anything truly left, change is going on really fucking slow.
The only reason we're seen as cucks, is that we showed mercy with the miserable refugees, which was the right thing to do imo.
I'm not a liberal though, I think we should ban the Islam because it's and ass backwards piece of shit ideology that doesn't serve any purpose.

Feminazis and feminism is actually a real thing.
I mean... this is "men's word". We allowed them to vote just a few years ago (with stupid excuses).

Feminism never going to be a real thing. We will never going to allow it...

I mean you solely focused on his word choice instead of the actual question but good job kiddo. Is his word choice retarded and childish? Sure, are you just as autistic? Absolutely

Both countries have good bread, that's good

You turds will have a coronary when Trump loses.

The butthurt will be glorious to witness.

Man hillary being president concerns me

Not just one not just two but the hole world is going to shit.... Been said before.. Right??

90% of Germany belongs to US (WW2)
Germany took (happily) a few immigrants just to support their retirement system which is failing.

Sweden is doing almost the same thing.

UK doesn't have identity any more.

Portugal, Spain and Italy are in the bottom because of their debt.

France is fucked up with all those "terrorists".

Like I said not just one not just two but the HOLE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!

I just don't know if this is bad or good.

Last one for the day

Shutup cuck