Hey Sup Forumsros, i started living on my since a few days ago and this is my dinner, where are you from...

Hey Sup Forumsros, i started living on my since a few days ago and this is my dinner, where are you from? And what are you eating tonight? Also, what should i put on my pancake?

candle wax

That pancake looks like shit wtf

I'll have to wait until the wax becomes more fluid, i will do it after i first enjoyed a sweet pancake

I think that's a crepe or something

Comfy

>what should i put on my pancake?
Butter and syrup you twat

Vloeibare kanker
kanker wiet rokende kanker jood

found the dutchfag

040 represent pic unrelated

Stop smoking. Makes the whole house (and you) smell like shit, not to mention the health problems.

Also, I ate spaghetti today.

What are those two boxes and can in the upper left?

What scent are those candles?

Why is there a bottle cap in the ash tray?

Do you sometimes get the urge to piss in the sink?

Nou nou, doe eens aardig

It's cheap ready pancakes, but i don't have much money yet and no microwave or stove so unfortunatly i can't make my own

smother it in cigarette ash and tobacco

i'll probably have pasta and shop bought sauce because i'm a pleb.

Pollio regio
Chicken place by where I work, its pretty damn good. this whole meal cost like 6 bucks.

>US
>A pizza from a new local place since my neighbor-kid who owes me money goes to summer school since

Child labor delivery, the best kind.

Also, is that a sweet or savory pancake?

Damn nice, looks bomb/10

What's that chunk on the bottom of the plate, a potato?

put kraak de kluis on it

HOLY SHIT NIGGER IS THAT A TECH DECK

one is chocolate sprinkles the other one is sugar and butter,

these candles have no sent, i just like them, makes me feel comfy

because i drank a beer last night

no man, i do not

yeah i know that it will make everything smell, i smoke with the windows open, normally i go outsie but the weather is shit here, nice! you liked the spaghetti?

i ate pizza from a local place yesterday! it is a sweet pancake man

it is supposed to be microwave pancakes, but i don't have a microwave yet

yeah! it is a fucking tech deck!

Actually its a grilled onion, not a fan but it comes with the meal, that Green sauce at the top is awesome. If you eat inside you get free sides.

>not OP
but i like the idea

Do it OP quads commands it

Of course I liked it. Why would I make something I dislike? That's one of the perks of making your own food.

Where do you live where you can get this for 6 bux?

Some nuts, berries, any kind of fruit pretty much that you could get cheaply; if you need some more calories try to get a triple cream cheese like mascarpone

Ah yeah now see it, never seen a place that gives massive chunks like that before.

>6 bucks
+ tax + tip = 14 bucks.

Well its not a chunk really its just a thick layer.
Does look like that from the angle.

That is true, this is the first time i am completely living on my own now and i could say that i really like it!

This would be around 6 bucks yeah, i live in the netherlands

that is a good idea! i don't have much fruits here besides some apples and bananas, but i'll remember it for later!

American pancakes != pancakes for the rest of the world.

You probably think the rest of the world also calls handegg 'football', dontcha?

This is a Dutch pancake. A crepe is similar, but different. A crepe is thinner and sweeter.

Norway. Already ate some Salmon with some broccoli on the side. My salmon is the shit, but my side dishes suck. Any tips?

tax is like a dollar.
Who the fuck tips? Its not that kind of resturant.

>handegg
holy shit user, thats funny i totally have never heard that one before how did you get so funny im going to screenshot your post and put it on my blog, faggot

I couldn't decide, so i split it in 3 and made a chocolate sprinkle, fine sugar and rough sugar pancake

Got your attention *and* rustled your jimmies. Seems like a huge success to me!

Looking at the butter you're eating them cold. When's the stove or microwave arriving?

"Goede basis"

"Beste margarien ter wereld"
"Voeding te voeden"
"Echte leuk, bijna boter"

Ah fuck, what a retard language

i don't have any tips, i am not that kind of a cooking master to be honest i just like to make my own food

I really hope in 2 days! living without a microwave and unable to cook because the kitchen here doesn't work is hard

sad part is, im jealous of you

Just order a pizza op, not that hard.

How is that man?

I am still on a budget, and not trying to get that fat

Alright, so you're getting there, cool! :) You can always make a club sandwhich for tomorrow's dinner.

And yet, here we Dutchies are, fluently communicating to you in your native language, despite the obvious major differences in grammar, syntax and all that, and you can't even properly write something as simple as
>magarine
despite you having an actual high-res picture as an example from which you can copy.

Yeah, our language is the proverbial retard here.

>How is that man?
I'm so broke and friendless that I haven't been able to get weed since about a month and a half

Don't worry, i have normal bread and cheese, meat and everything so i will be fine!

that sucks man, but don't focus on weed! focus on getting a job and making friends! have you tried applying for a job yet?

Is that cigarette dipped in PCP?

Semen

kek

hahaha kankerlekker