Worst parts of being an INTP?

>Worst parts of being an INTP?

Also general MBTI thread

INFP reporting in

>I hate myself for I will never be able to reach full perfection

none, INTP are the masterrace

I was an INTJ a few months ago but now an INTP. What's the difference between the two?

Also the hardest thing for me as an INTP/J is to not stay on the edge all the time and not be paranoid about what other people think and say of me. Maybe I could add the fact that I think I am an utterly boring person who cannot hold a conversation for more than a minute unless the person and I are very similar in terms of taste and personality.

>thinking pseudoscience is real

kek

For me it's ADHD

ISTP here.

It's a useful paradigm

Not being an INTJ

Really? Freud's bullcrap.

Severe / 100% characteristic INTP here. Worst part is people dont make sense to me. Constantly frustrated with other peoples phrasing and use of metaphor. I feel like an autist. Have few emotions. Dont "miss" people, dont love or hate, etc. Everyone seems too emotional, making decisions based on feelings rather than logic even if they think theyre being rational.

You're not INTP, just autistic.

INTPs are the smart-but-lazy NEET losers. Lots of ideas, none of the effort of completing said ideas.

ENFP

lets talk about it.

INTJ master race reporting in

Not too busy getting shit done to post on Sup Forums? What kind of weaksauce INTJ are you?

Terrible communication skills. I am terrible at explaining stuff to others and have to memorise entire speeches for presentations/conferences (but so did Churchill so I'm not too worried about this).

/Thread

My nigga

ENTP because fuck all of you

I rather like being INTP. I seems to bother other people much more than it bothers me. In my opinion that's their problem not mine. I don't feel any obligation to be more than polite to strangers. If others want to that's their choice.

INTJ reporting in. Fuck you all, I'm literally superior than you.

INTP what i hate is the negativity of overly analyzing everything, even when there is no need to. just makes me frustrated to think about possible outcomes and realising half of them are negative.

also, second letter N/S is the most important one, because it shows how you see the world. usually friends have the same ones there.

Maybe, but I still come out as a supra clinical INTP.

Please suck the INTJ master race dick

Apparently you and I should fuck
ENTP

Same here bro

INTJ puppet master reporting in.

>On Sup Forums and not manipulating roaches right now
KEK

MILF here. Howya guys doin

yeah dude, it's not 100% accurate and people always change over time and situationally, but it shows how you view the world overall.

INFP reporting in

Pussy whiner bitch
kys

no friends, unstructurized life.

Finally

How do you feel?

ISTP
>like you, but better

INTP and INFP are the two brothers and worst of all personality types imo

Useful how? It can't predict anything. It's about as useful as horoscopes, blood type personality, and "which Walking Dead character are you?" quizzes, only not as innocuous because employers take it into account when hiring.

I don't.

I thought I was boring too until i started to hang out with intp/intj friends, get more intp/intj friends and your self image may improve

Intps are known for high autism rates

My brother is an intj and his life is a wreck, always stressed out and over medicated.

You are the inferior one here, fucking emotional twat

how? S looks at a carrot and sees a carrot, N looks at a carrot and sees a dildo

>unstructurized
Hang in there, gradeschool reading & writing can be difficult.

The worst part is when you have to do work but you end up browsing wikipedia for hours

Skype?

Enjoy your modern day astrology.

I get you

Have you found your creative site yet?

I'm still looking for mine, writing is basically the only thing I'm decent at

Oh, and if it helps prove the point, I was tempted to type hyper clinical even though it is not the correct technical term, just to avoid latin greek hybrid etymology.

This thread is boring and first world problems as fuck. You faggots need to go outside or something.

better question, how can i use it to my advantage?

>having an s
>being an interesting person

pick one

I think you've mistaken a INTJ for an autist.

thanks

>I thought I was boring too until i started to hang out with intp/intj friends, get more intp/intj friends and your self image may improve
Thanks for the advice. My best friends are an ISTP, an ENTP and an ISFP (yes my autism made them do the tests) and we all get along pretty well and can discuss things unfiltered and with no bullshit. It's just hard for me to do the same with people I don't know or highly distrust (99% of people I know).

I compose and write things.
It's all I've got.

INTJ ITT

Who the fuck do you think we are?

>here on Sup Forums
>pretending to be interesting
You must be all kinds of fun at parties.

this
Shit's like horoscopes for people who aren't quite dumb enough for astrology.

what i'm saying is N looks at an object and wonders what it can do, beside being orange.

We'd rather debate. I have my excercise scheduled for 2:30 pm.

isn't INTJ the rarest one? yet 60% of Sup Forums is 'INTJ'

Jesus Christ you fruits need to get some fresh air. Get a job and make something of yourselves.
>ENTJ reporting

>E
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE get out of my board

I'm not saying that it's not good to have different friends most of my friends are entj/enfp (and yes I completely get the making your friends take the test I do it at some point will all my friends)

Wow that sounds really familiar...

Are all INFP like this?

ENTP master race checking in

ISTP reporting in.

Don't get me wrong, I can do that too.
Anything can be a hammer if you swing it hard enough.

you just proved my point by taking it so literally

INFJ here

anyone has a good explanation of Ne vs. Ni?

Not all of us, but it's pretty crap, yeah.

entj best sorry others

Same! What's up fellow friend?

I get along with my T (and an F) friends because they're more concerned with the big picture of things and don't really care about the details. We can be talking about refugees and how we don't care how much they die because statistics and whatever and no one gets upset or offended and we can crack many Sup Forums jokes.

ne means you go with the flow, ni likes to think about shit before making a move

social ineptance

>Worst parts of being an INTP?

For me its being fucking lazy and procrastinating all day.
I also tend to think about what I'll do all day, but I never get anything done because I'm too fucking lazy to do it, and I become lost in my own thoughts sometimes.

INTP here. Not a hint of autism. Except maybe that I like being in my home alone. Just be alone and do shit. Make food, watch movies, play games. Not scared of people though.

I guess I am a typical INTP. Pretty smart guy, lazy as fuck.
Maybe a bit depressed too. Hard to tell if its just laziness or depression.

Everyone who knows me says "you're wasting your talents, go study law/med/engineerig or what not. I guess I kinda like researching stuff and knowin a lot of shit, but not bothered to go spend years in a school just to do some job that I might be good in but might not really like.

Wasting my life, but who isn't? The universe doesnt give a fuck about "bacteria" like us humans.

I don't know, I guess so

I love and hate being an INFP
I kinda have an love hate relationship with everything

I like to see myself as a book
Like everything that touches me gets written down, be it negative or possitive and everything gets imprinted deep into my mind and my soul
The lightest spark of possitive feedback can drive me to things I can't even imagine beforehand
But critisism strikes me down so hard, it takes away my ground to stand on

Even casaul smalltalk can turn into an emotional rollercoaster for me

But they don't know, they never will know, they wouldn't understand it anyway

Skype? ISTP here also. Maybe we'll get along well.

cheers man. but "thinking ahead" also applies to Ti? where to distinguish?

anyway, good ass for you.

Lazy and depressed here too. No joke, scored 31 on my ACT, 1450 on my SAT (2175 eq.), and 38 on my MCAT. High school cumulative GPA was 1.575, with a record 2.0 my senior year.

I make a living doing *nix automation. Not as much as i would as a physician or attorney, but i can be lazy and depressed and still do enough work to get paid.

Are you me? Holy fuck

Only difference is that I'm in uni, taking up an economics degree so my parents don't kick my lazy ass out the door.

>economics, kek

Emotionally detached INTP here. Fucking sucks tbh

Waste of skin. Kill yourself.

Topkek me too! Worst thing about the course is that I was introduced to Austrian economics early on and it bugs me we only learn keynesianism.

ENTJ Is the one true master race.

lol, youre not an INTP. No one here gives a shit about you, youre probably more of a failure than the worst of us.

Well...I wouldn't say hes a waste of skin. He's just lazy...life can be so simply...and that...affects you,making you fall into depression...due to loneliness especially when no one seems to understand you. You just want to lay down..and try not to think of anything.

You're all fucking retarded, posting about that shit on Sup Forums. Now fuck off to reddit you worthless asswipes.

The universe simulator is fucking up or some shit

Anyway, glad I took up a few units of development, got to learn about New Institutional Economics, Marxism and shit. Great to widen up the view of the world.

This can be true especially for all INTP..

I mostly just feel lazy. At this very moment:
>I know I should probably do some homework for summer school
but I'll wait at the last moment to do it.

>I know I should probably call up a friend, plan a day or so of hanging out
but I know I'll just make up an excuse not to do it.

I know I should clean up the house a bit, you know make the gf happy when she comes home.
but I personally feel everything is where it should be and therefore I don't need to do anything.

It honestly sucks, I should do something I know is good for me, but I don't really want to because it puts me out of my comfort zone.

>thinking you can actually make anything of significance in your lifetime

The F is strong in this one

What's the difference between INTP and ISTP?

>making an emotional appeal to INTPs

>he doesn't believe in himself

I have exactly the same problem.