Hey guys, I'm a little worried about my girlfriend. We watched a movie together about a week ago...

Hey guys, I'm a little worried about my girlfriend. We watched a movie together about a week ago. I tried putting my arm around her, but she didn't seem comfortable. She said she was feeling sick. I offered to get her some ice or something, but she told me to go home because she wanted to be alone. So I left.

I tried calling her to see if she was okay every day last week. She either didn't pick up or said she wasn't healthy enough to chat. I asked her if she wanted to come to my house tonight, but she said she was going to stay home and rest.

Later I figured, "Okay, I guess it's guy's night tonight!" So I called my buddy to see if he wanted to go out for drinks, but he said he was at a party. I said I would meet him there, but he told me it was only a family thing.

I was a little disappointed, but then I listened on the other end and I was certain I could her my girlfriend. I asked him if she was there, but he said he had no idea what I was talking about.

I drove over to his house to see what was going on. When I got there, I saw him sitting on the porch with his arm around my girlfriend. I came up to him and lost my shit. How could my two best friends betray me like this?

My buddy then quickly explained that my girlfriend was his cousin. They showed a ton of pictures of the two of them. I realized it was a misunderstanding and apologized.

On the way home, I realized that all the pictures they showed me were from the same night. I got a little confused, but then I figured they must have just taken a lot of pictures that night.
I'm still a little suspicious, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UDkwmBO6Jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ask her calmly whats going on in your relationship and evaluate from there

break up with her and save yourself the trouble

how fucking stupid can you be? your "best friends" are fakes they are playing you behind your back, whenever you are at work or out of the house he is filling her with his cum and you are kissing the lips that were just wrapped around your "friends" dick. move on with your life and cut them off. its painful but its the truth the sooner you accept it the sooner you can get past it.

fuck her, take pictures of her breasts, post it online and break off with her

..because its always "Tits or GTFO" at the end of the day...

youtube.com/watch?v=6UDkwmBO6Jc

Enjoy the cuck life

You've just been cucked, m8.

It's obviously a fucking lie you dumbass unless they show you pictures together from their childhood or something. Break up with that bitch and stop talking to this motherfucking "best" friend. Don't do any extreme things tho, such as beat his or her ass, you could get in trouble. Just move on...

Murder the friend, rape the girl, kill yourself. Simple.

GOOOOOD MORNING GODDAMNIT

What's the blonde chicks name again? I always forget

not sure if summerfag or just that retarded

>Doesn't know girlfriend and best friend are related

ITT: Things that never happened.

Checked

Also, OP is a fucking moron. You deserve to get cucked if you're that clueless.

What's the brunette called?

I can't believe you are serious.

In case you are, just know this: she IS cheating on you, and they fooled you like a 10 years old crab.

Because you are a weak man and that doesn't keep your girl around and she will get an upgrade as soon as she has the chance. Work on yourself and disregard women.

This. How could you not know they where related?

trust me, when your gf is acting evasive its over. Happened to me one evening when gf was visiting. She didnt like to be touched. Broke up in the morning

Is this bait ? Made me cringe all the way

Because they aren't. They're obviously fucking behind his back.

Monogamy is not natural, son. Its a social concept you made yourself vulnerable to.

Pro-tip. Over 9000

CUCKOLD ALERT
CUCKOLD ALERT
CUCKOLD ALERT
CUCKOLD ALERT

Same. It's like op doesn't know basic biology and hormonal changes during love phases. Naive pleb

Exactly. You have to dominate your female to keep her hormonal state stable and in favor of you.
As long as there is no alpha male with superior evolutionary features, you should be save

It's too late, he's lost his only love to his backstabber of a friend.

She must be Grace Young

Why not ask her parents (or some sibling or whatever other relative) wether they really are cousins?

Listen to me now, and listen to me very carefully. Aproach her, look her in the eyes, and ask you EVERYTHING you think it's wrong or not, tell her to not to lie and that's enough bullshit, and keep looking her in the eyes and wait for the response. If she talk shit, say to her that it's over, tell her to fuck off and BTFO from there. If not, if everything is 'good' , then tell her you're horny and that you want to fuck her, if she refuses, than tell her to fuck off and BTFO from there (2)

Don't do that in case you want to stay a fucking cuck.

They're definitely banging. Sorry user. I don't see why else your friend would lie about her being there. And it's a little suspicious that your best friend only now tells you that you are dating his cousin. I'd break up with her and him. Once again I'm sorry user.

Haha op got cucked

break up with her!
why would your "best friend" and your girlfriend lie to you? i would never sit arm in arm with my cousine...

and beat the shit out of him! what kind of fucker is he?

this picture shows the guy and his wife. if you knew anything about bodybuilding its him and his tan self. the tanner you are the more your muscles stand out. This just shows OP is retarded.

Are you silly? Let's break it down. Your girlfriend and best friend both said they were doing other things... You think they wouldn't mention a get together? Sketchy. Also you
Weren't invited? Sketchy. When you asked if your girlfriend was there and he said no eve though she was? Sketchy. Cousins having arms around each other? Sketchy. He being so sick she can't talk yet she can o to a family event? Sketchy. Dude unless you are retarded it is pretty obvious what is going on