Hey Sup Forums I've always had a thing for teachers but 2 years ago I finally had the dream expirence...

Hey Sup Forums I've always had a thing for teachers but 2 years ago I finally had the dream expirence. Let me know if you wanna hear it.

Otherwise Teacher Thread.

Tell us

Fuck off. You wanna tell it? Tell it. Don't be that guy.

Nah, I'm good
'grats tho

This. Asking is so cringey

Im not begging for your made up story, nigger

Any of you niggers consider that I don't want to type out a wall of text for 2-3 ungrateful fucking niggers.

That's why you pre-type it, you fucking nigger.

Good, that's the point you dumb piece of shit. Fuck off, write all that shit down in a notepad, come back in a few days and just post it. Don't ask, just do it.

Called pretyping buddy. And we shouldn't beg for what could be a horrible story. I personally have a good friend who was banging the hottest teacher in high school. At the time I was really jelly but he always showed me pics that she would send to his old ass Nokia (2006-07).

Hey Sup Forums I'm too dumb to know what kind of content is ok to post. So I'm going to need you to let me know if you wanna hear it.

That was actually a pretty cool story.

OP here. Fine i wont post my story all u fagets can go fap in one of ur fuckin loli threads instead. Ur loss ^^

Dubs get

^^
>implying

OP confirms he never had a story to begin with.

Rollin for OP to kill himself

You never had a story to begin with, and in fact Aunt Bertha giving you a kiss on your cheek doesn't count.

Reroll

Off by one.

Cunt.

I will get this. Reroll.

Kys OP roll

Reroll

Abandoning thread roll

better start typing nigger

Don't give up ya cunt!