To be honest man, even winning 10 Copa America wouldn't heal losing the World Cup

To be honest man, even winning 10 Copa America wouldn't heal losing the World Cup

World Cup is orders of magnitude more important. I don't understand why Messi doesn't want to play in 2018.

Also, fans received Messi with a shower of love, so maybe he'll reconsider it

Argentina doesn't deserve Messi.

Argentina going to repechage against Oceania winner and Messi returns, like Maradona did in 1993

In his case, a shower of Rubik's cubes will be much more persuasive

Why? He lost and we received him like a champion. People waited for him in the airport at 4am to cheer him up. All the way through Buenos Aires to Rosario there were messages for him. 1986 champions cheered him. Everyone unanimously agrees that we need him.

shut up fatty

I like to think it was just because of the moment and he will come back

He missed his best shot(no pun intended). The future doesn't look as bright and he just cba with all the pressure on him.

Spain certainly don't either.

assuming its not kayfabe, he actually felt this cup was easy to get (it was), and he still failed, which means he has absolutely no chance at the world cup, so hes quitting

He should have played for us.

> Messi starts doing coke

CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN CEBOSHITAS SUBCAMPEÓN

>implying he won't be at Russia 2018

He'll be there.

Why wasn't Dybala playing at Copa?

>only scored 16 goals in Serie A
Why would they need him?

Argentina has a overload of strikers. And the funniest thing is they have played 360mins in 3 finals without scoring a single goal

I would have bet on Argentina winning the next World Cup if half of their team didn't retire. Often when teams choke so many times in a row they gain a special will power that eventually puts them through. But I guess they prefer to leave as losers.

Didn't Germany lose a bunch a times as favorites before winning the WC in 2014?

Messi is Colombian........... we got the papers.

Lyonel Messy just doesn't have the clutch gene. He'll never win the big one and he sealed his own fate with that announcement. Ronaldo hasn't given up and he's on the wrong side of 30. WHAT'S MESSY'S EXCUSE? HE'S QUITTING ON HIS COUNTRY IN THE PRIME OF HIS FUCKING CAREER. LMAO

Certainly not Spain, but Catalunya does.

Yo Argenbros, you need to replace Messi's bitch with an actual woman or you're gonna lose him deeper in that cunt's manhole. She is taking your champion for a ride and toying with his shit, taking him for granted and if you do not act soon he will be destroyed. She is the enemy.

oh boy

I was going to say something witty, but all that came to me were PTSD flashbacks

The Euro > the WC

Tbh.

Except the next Euro. That's gonna be a rolling circus.