Thread got deletd,so i'll repostSup Sup Forums I need you expertise

Thread got deletd,so i'll repostSup Sup Forums I need you expertise.
A couple of days ago,me and 3 of my friends decided to smoke an entire gram with no tobacco (never did that before,people here always use tobacco).The weed looked ok,we got a nug (so it definetly was weed,not synthetic shit).We checked the stuff under light to see if it glitters (to tell if it's laced) and it didn't,it also smelled ok.
Well,5 minutes after smoking,one of my friends completely lost his shit,and i mean COMPLETELY.
The guy stares with a finger in his mouth at the ground for like 2 minutes,then get's up andruns head-first in a door.He get's back up,screams ,,STOOOOP" and then runs to the other end of the room,jumps over the couch and wants to fucking jump on the massage chair.

So we get the guy off the chair,and we're all pretty ok for the amount we smoked (i mean,we were all high,but we had our shit together and understood what was happening)
The guy wants to run into a window,while we all hold him,while he screams ,,WHY ARE YOU FILMING ME?STOP FILMING ME!"
He calms down a bit,and starts aranging us in the room,like moving us around,and making us hold him and then taking our hands off him.He screamed ,,stop!" several times throughout these 10 minutes.
He asks for water,we give him a glass,he tries to drink it,but instead pours it all over his face and screams ,,stop!" again.And when i say scream i mean,full-on battle cry.
We somehow calm him down,he goes outside for a bit then lays down on the stairs,he gets up and wants to get out of the house in the street,we pin him down,slap him a bit and get him to go to bed.
He goes to bed and wakes up several times(3-4 times,don't remember,keep in mind that we were all pretty high),he gets more sober every time.
The first time he woke up it was creepy as fuck.He had a completely empty stare,and asked in a very weird voice what was happening and what he should do,surpisingly he listened to me when i told him to go to sleep and drink some water.
The second time he woke up ( 5 minutes after the first time) all 3 of us came in the room,he started screaming again but after like 2 screams he'd say ,,dude calm down,i'm high i don't know what i'm doing" then scream again.
Anyway the 3rd or 4th time he woke up he was noticeably more calm but still pretty fucked up,2 or 3 times he got that maniac stare again but calmed down,and went to sleep downstairs,in the room where all the screaming began.
It was all ok after that.He slept for 4 hours then drove home.
Next post i'll tell what he said he remembers.

Sounds like youre 14

I second that.
Underage b&

The next day,the guy told us that throughout the 3 hours all this shit happened he relived every memory he had since like 6th grade (he's 20) and every time he screamed ,,stop!" he wanted all the memories to stop flowing.He says he didn't know where he was except for brief moments when he asked us ,,dude,how long has it been since we smoked?did i smoke?" etc (forgot to mention this in the last 2 posts).This wasn't the first time this guy tried weed.
So Sup Forums what do you think happened?Anyone got any similar experiences?what should i do if i'm in such a situation again?

All jokes aside, the weed coulda triggered some shit in his head.. Does he take any meds? I know some can fuck with weed for good or for worse.

BTW, has anyone ever had any Apricot Kush? I've got some now and am wondering if there's any feedback on it I can get.

guy isn't on any meds.He also told us that he tried mdma at a party and enjoyed it,he isn't the type to bullshit people so i trust him on that.
Also,where i'm from we have no idea what weed we get so i don't know what strain it was or things like that.

That's weird. Honestly, his tolerance was probably just too low. Several time when my friends have brought people that are new to smoking to the circle (we go pretty hard), they've lost their shit. {EX: someone saying she kept dying over and over}
Just have him smoke smaller amounts for a while.

shameless self-bump

The fuck... The highest I ever got was when I did my first dab. I took an incredibly large bong rip and held it in as long as I could. I didn't know how concentrated my friends oil was.

After 5 minutes I knew I was incredibly high. I put my hands on my head and quietly said "fuuuuuuuuuuuck." Then I started feeling sick. I puked a couple times, had to lay down for a while, sat back in the living room and saw a monochrome striped lizard on my arm, puked again, went and got some fresh hair, then sat back down for an hour.

Weed alone won't make you freak out. It's whatever else you smoked that was added to it.

Also who the fuck are you getting weed from that you have to inspect it that fucking much. And just a nug? Are you 15? When I buy I buy half an ounce at least.

weed's pretty expensive here,so people buy grams (also we don't use ounces ).
The nug we smoked was a around a gram,i'm sure about it.

Haha dabs creep up on ya

As somebody whos mentally ill ive had that happen back when i was on drugs, (pcp, coke, pills)
I didnt flip out but yeah, thats a mild psychotic episode.

also,it's pretty common here for dealers to lace their shit with fuck knows what,that's why we inspect it.

what country/ state are you in?

could you tell me how do you feel when such things happen to you?What can your friends do to calm you down when you flip out like that?

eatern europe,all i'm gonna say

Talk like super slow and clear. Dont move too fast. Little physical contact is good too.

Prolly you should suck his dick too.

Fake n gay. You're 13. Please b&

Only that last thing was me trolling you.

Honestly he has to get used to shit like that.
Its gonna happen every once in a while.

We use grams in the states as well. Especially in dispensaries. But ounces when buying more than a few nugs. I still prefer to buy privately though. I have a coworker who sells to everyone at work.

Just make sure to buy from someone you trust.