Is there anybody here whose favourite album isn't a cliché...

Is there anybody here whose favourite album isn't a cliché? Are we all victims of hype culture or are these albums overexposed for a reason?

no op you're literally the only person in this board with real taste congratulations good job

Sometimes music is popular for a reason

I did say "Are we all", which kind of implies my choice is also a cliche.

I know reading two whole sentences is probably very taxing for you but you must put in the effort.

I mean I'm a Sup Forums cliche, I went from strictly listening to Sup Forumscore to strictly listening to p4kcore to strictly listening to scarufficore and I'm only just now (barely) not doing that, I seem to not be able to have my own opinions

This is my favorite album

Yeah, me.

Can't say I've seen that anywhere

See that all over the place.

Seaside

this isn't a cliche
is it

My favorite album is fucking Pet Sounds. My entire musical taste is based on clichés.

oooh, do me, do me

I'm the only person who ever mentions my favorite album

Although there's a semi well known musician who worked on it, but the primary artist and the orchestra that did it never get talked about, despite being worthy

Ys?

Haven't heard of him, but I was referring to Coltrane if you must know

>Coltrane
>semi-well known

lolwut

Haven't seen anyone else say this was their fave album or even fave suffy album

>I've only been here a week

I've always felt mine was a solid choice, but I've posted it a few times and always get told it's an /r/indieheads 'special snowflake' type album, so I don't know what to believe is sacred anymore.

maybe so i just see way more people post about illinois or carrie and lowell

This is about clichés, not shitty taste in general.

No, Kim Myhr

the well known artist is Jenny Hval, pic related is the album

this guy isn't me, he's just some faggot