Fellow britfags

In or Out of EU.

Explain reasons below.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vx9pCbhcrHw
strawpoll.me/10531323
strawpoll.me/10537806
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Out, the EU imposes sand-nigger immigration on us.

/thread

out the UK! fuck this country. its lost down the pan. at least other countries you can fuck off instead of an island of inbred unless you have 1 mill in your bank.

This countries shit. only good thing about it is the police arnt a complete mafia.... yet but there getting there very quickly

In, single country governments will never impose effective financial, environmental or employment legislation.

Where effective is defined as working towards a state of long term stability.

Furthermore, single countries are not properly equipped to deal with emergent threats of the 21st century; financial stability, disease outbreaks, cyber aggression, climate change, over population, etc.

Yes the EU sucks, but we need to make it better, not let it collapse.

Do you think that will magically stop by leaving the EU?

Lol, if anything the EU stops inforced mudslimes from coming. Once we cant get cheap polish labour, say hello to millions of pakistanis and bangladeshis swarming us again. You virgin edgelord

Obviously not, but at least we get to have a say on it.

Hes like 15, he doesn't know fuck all about those things.

so you're happy for thousands to lose their jobs, such as fishermen and steel workers to be sold down the river and pave the way for millionaires?

fuck out of here

Sargon of Akkad and Thunderf00t are debating on this right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=vx9pCbhcrHw

You honestly think Private school faggots like Farage and Johnson give a shit about that? the minute we leave, they will suck big companies so hard they will cum buckets. Get back to reality you tool, the EU doesn't destroy our working class, our politicians do.

I think we should become the 51st state of The United States of America.

>implying the UK govt hasn't been vetoing EU steel price protectionism
>implying removing fishing quotas will mean that fisherman will have any fish to fish in twenty years

The millionaires shit is a complete lie. Look who is bankrolling remain. Individual millionaires.

>steel workers
Haven't lost their job due to Europe.
>Fishermen
Would deplete fish stocks without quotas, they can fish a bit or they can never fish again, get over it.

kekd

You will remain in EU. In any case...

Out the EU is killing Europe. We need to get back our sovereignty and make more of our own laws.

Out. Work in the building trade I see first hand what it is like having hundreds of thousands of low paid men fight for jobs. They are happy to live in 10 men a house sharing rooms.
They keep my wages down and drive down my living standards.

Jesus Christ, do any of you outers think? We do have a say on it, what do you think MEP's are for?
But oh no, instead we send complete asshat MEP's, we sent a UKIP MEP for fucks sake, he doesn't even think we should be part of Europe, no wonder you don't think we have a say, you and others like you send asshats to the very place where your voice could be heard.

gtfo the EU brit fags. You smell bad and your teeth are fucked cause you're all raging alcoholics. Also you did not invent football. Fuck Rooney

Our laws are not based to countries but on money.

I think we're fucked, this last minute 'hurrr the NHS will be destroyed if we don't leave' gambit might tip the scales.
Its a baseless claim, but its a huge appeal to emotion, rather than facts or rationality.

Well they clearly have. EU refuse to bail out the dying industry. Now if we were independant, the billions saved every year by not donating to the dictators in Brussels, we could save the steel industry, help fund the NHS and pay off the deficit by 2030.

VOTE LEAVE! SAVE THE UK!

If you ask Sup Forums you'll get a definitive 'out'

Full of edgy racists who are probably too young to vote anyway

I'm 21 and I know voting out is the only way. Look at the facts.

Blame the companies employing them, not them. Stop with this boohoo attitude, its the big companies fault not theirs, start sticking it to the man.

If we leave the EU, cheap Polish/Romanian will just be replaced by more mudslimes. Farage has already stated he wants to go back to the commonwealth

This

>Rooney
Right in the feels

Do you guys think the muder of Jo Cox will help the remain sode?

Before it happened Leave had the momentum but that's kinda been deflated a bit and now Remain are milking the emotional impact.

>facts
You keep using that word...

if leave EU then mass immigrants from EU to UK

Are you 12? like you literally believe the government will invest that apparent amount of money to dying industries and the NHS. Will they fuck, they will do whatever the Murdoch/Mcdonalds/whatever smelly company/mudslimes tell them

Out, but I feel like we will stay, too many elites want us to stay.

Just watch the brexit movie or some of sargon of akkads videos on it, we are much better out.

Nope. All that money will be used to pay the taxes you dont have to pay now because of the free trade within the EU.

if they leave it could be difficult for a short amount of time which will result in riots because of the positive side effects from the EU

after that time the brits will recover and it would be like they never were in the EU. it will be unspectacular after a couple of years

cant wait for russia to demolish you britfags

It was planned

I honestly think it will go the opposite way. There will be months of leaving optimism followed by the realisation that controlling immigration (especially sandniggers) will not happen, due to the need of a capitialst economy always needing cheap labour. No matter how much you think local people will start getting jobs, big companies will ALWAYS go for the cheap option

I have a Question britian fags. How do I become king of europe?

support Putin

vote leave.
asian gf isn't given the same rights as someone from europe.
i am a teacher, i hate the evergrowing number of eastern european students in my class - public services are overloaded.

VOTE LEAVE

>big companies will ALWAYS go for the cheap option

also very true i have to admit

The UK was never a part of the EU's Schengen. Labour mobility between the UK and EU would have the same barriers regardless of whether UK is out or in the union.

If UK leaves, that doesn't stop Polish people coming over from jobs. The only thing the UK departs from is the undemocratic remote centralised power than unjustly interferes with the UK's sovereignty.

If you want to stay in the Union like a little subordinate cuckold, by all means shoot yourself in the leg.

OUT fuck the sand niggers!

i am eastern european studying in UK

Out.
If we're in, there's less chance of us having a chance of going to war with Germany or France.

you shouldn't pay the same fees as a native - this is at the very root unfair - and no i do not what to go to your country to study.

I do not blame the men at all. I would do the same if I came from where they do. But nothing is being done to stop this and it never has the rich want a cheap and easy work force.
At least if we left we would have a change to impose a points system other wise it's just an open door.
At least leaving will show those in power that letting in every one will mean they will not got voted in and change their policies.

>1946

The thing most on my mind is the constant, complete stream of butthurt that will ensue once we remain in the EU.
Just to make this clear people, democracy is to give you a voice, not ensure that your choice will definitely win.
Whoever loses, don't spend the next ten years moaning that it was rigged, it wasn't.

>2016

Out

USfag here, curious because I day trade. What's the sentiment really over there? All the talking heads are saying theres a higher chance of staying in especially after whats her face got rekt

Why do all patriotics care so much about MUH EMPIRE. UKIP have pushed their agenda by not turning up for their elected roles in the EU, because they were sulking that nobody listened to them.

In any fucking job you need to win people over to vote on regulations, you can't just yell about how Brussels is bullying us like Farage does, its fucking pathetic

A point system will never happen in the UK. We are overly dependant on cheap labour these days, unlike Australia. Big companies will not tolerate wages going up because of something like that

>if we leave the EU we'll be able to govern ourselves!!
That isn't true anyway, we haven't had a government win by a majority in decades, the majority of the country spends its time being ruled by people it didn't vote for, nothing will change you cretin.

Too hard to tell. Everyone I know want's out. It seems everyone of everyone I know wants out too.
It seems there's a hidden 50% that wants to stay in.
Either the polls will be really wrong (see last Brit election) and we'll leave by a landslide, or there really is a hidden 50% that will go out and vote.
If I was a betting man, it wouldn't be much. 10 quid maybe.

Out, because We gain very ittle from our ties to the EU, and the political alliance that we have to put up with will draw us into conflict with more conflic with the east that we dont have to put up with. We can sit out of a NATO conflict, we can't pick and choose whatever happens in the EU as a member. As an entirely sovereign entity, we have the ability to manage our own affairs without constraint.

Tl;dr its a foolish cash drain for an insufficient return that forces potentially unwanted immigration and political policies on us.

Yeah, so you're going to compound the issue by voting to stay in a Union that you have no say in anyway.
Tardlogic in action.

He's referring to you being governed without European influence you spastic

>EU refused to bail out the dying industry
And the British Government refused to step in.
>billions every year
And of the billions we give a year, the nigh on 50% of it that is given back, how much of that have the British government spent on the steel industry, NHS or deficit?
Nothing. The billions a year we get given back, where does that go then?

This is before we get into the part where the leave campaign AREN'T THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT. Them saying that money spent on the EU could be used to help the NHS means about as much as them saying they'll spend the money on buying every child a PS4. They don't make laws or dictate the budget, they are a disparate grouping of individuals, some of whom are in government.
175 extra million a week is nothing. A minuscule amount.

This.

If you want to fund the NHS, stop cutting it, cut the pointless trident replacement, forced companies to pay proper taxes and force wealthy individuals to pay proper taxes.
No more loophole exploiting.

Good luck with financial instability for the next 5 years you cancerous asshat.

Do you really think countries in the EU want business with a country not in the EU? Tell me something you offer that can't be done somewhere else for cheaper.

What are you going to do if you vote out? Have fun trying to debate for 2 years with the EU for the divorce.

You plebs who want out are such a fucking cancer.

England's getting shitter and shitter we need to take back control of our country and our government, start to be independent and put our own needs first instead of sucking every foreigners cock
>Inb4 racist, I'm multi-cultural but we need to sort our own shit out before trying to save everyone else

Thanks

How about British workers work harder? Maybe if you weren't such unattractive workers you wouldn't be being sidelined.
I work for a company delivering furniture etc and from experience Eastern European customers are by far the most helpful. Half the time they don't even let us take it into the house, they'll do it for us and smile and wish us a nice day in the process.
Half our British customers are moody cunts.

hmmmm
i think mercedes,vw and others might wish to considering the uk is their largest export market

Oh well let's just vote stay then we can't have the masters leave us.
I'm sure the Cotten mill oweners said the same. We can't pay the workers more or we will be undercut.

and this is the reason wages have not increased steadily - because people like you employ non natives - who are more than happy for the rate they get - minimum wage is 10x that in romania.
Wage compression hurts the poorest most.
Teacherfag here - vote out - i am sick of marking their work

Outers seem to be far more vocal is all, I know plenty of people who would stay or are on the fence (but leaning to staying to be on the safe side) but they wouldn't admit it in public.

Haha goodluck making some posh private school boys to care about the average englishman. They are politicians for a reason, and you have got a mouthful of Farage Jizz

>The party in power rules the whole country
The party in power only rules its seats, if there is no clear majority, power is more evenly distributed throughout parliament. No one is 'ruled'

>If our government 'rules' us anyway, then it's okay to have another government rule us on top of that
If you are too apathetic to find a solution to either of these problems, why the fuck are you resistant against anyone else trying?

poll for anyone interested
strawpoll.me/10531323

We do have a say, unfortunately a large chunk of the population are fucking idiots and choose not to exercise or take part. Most don't even take part in politics, then moan when things happen without their say.
>no European influence
Not possible my silly little friend.

We welcome you with open arms and a complimentary hybrid car!

can someone continue to put this in other brexit related threads they see? I want to get as many votes on it as possible

This is not about patriotism. This is about people on an island making decisions without daddy's intervention.

We shouldn't be ruled by unelected officials. That should be reason enough, but it gets worse their from other countries which isn't a thing but what is bad they have goals and ambitions which is different to us and would see the wealth of our country be moved to other countries. Also the more money we give them the better for them

Also it appears you've been sucking Boris's, Cameron's and mainly the media cock while they tell you how scary it is to be independent

It won't stop by staying in

I'm not seeing an argument for staying

yes get the pakies and polish out....good bye you benefit grabbing fuckwits

>England's getting shitter and shitter
It isn't. It really fucking isn't.

I am British you dolt. Work harder, stop moaning.
>I'm sick of doing a job I trained for and knew full well what it would entail
You're a shit teacher and should stop now before you come into contact with too many kids. When I was at school, there weren't any kids who didn't speak English as a first language; a third of them were still cunts, utterly unwilling to learn, that's just part of teaching.
Get used to it or quit whilst you're ahead, maybe you're not cut out for teaching.

It wasn't one, nice display of the average outer intelligence there.
>Polish
>benefit grabbing
Job seekers office is full with mostly British types, most Poles work hard, send money home then fuck off once they've earned enough to build a house back home. In the process they pay tax whilst not staying long enough to get old and become a burden to the system.

In for the future.

strawpoll.me/10537806

I don't think OUT will stop the sandnigger invasion but figured might as well vote for it have some fun on this sinking ship of an island

> Job seekers office is full with mostly British types, most Poles work hard, send money home then fuck off once they've earned enough to build a house back home. In the process they pay tax whilst not staying long enough to get old and become a burden to the system.

this so much. I come from germoney and most of them work harder and longer than most germans. They also do the work every fkin neet wouldn't even think about doing without complaining.

+1

In and out repeatedly please.

OUT.

EU/ Brussels won't improve without the UK leaving.

Out because I'm not a cuck.

One thing I noticed in this whole campaign is that the Leave camp is absolutely retarded.

So the anti EU guys are actually arguing that making your country even more irrelevant will somehow be a social thing

>but we need to make it better,
Why? We own them nothing. They're not our problem. Let it burn.

>without quotas
>implying we can't set our own quotas
Remainers truly are spastics.