Im really sad Sup Forums
Cheer me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C35DrtPlUbc
youtube.com/watch?v=zCr8QhQjwLs
youtube.com/watch?v=z4an5bT-vY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hang in there Sup Forumsro
I'm depressed and currently quite drunk, but things will be okay. I guess. Getting psychotherapy soon thankfully.

There are only three possibilities :
1. Death.
2. Ending your life, having finoshed your duties.
3. Going on living , which you shpuld be used to by now.
A reason for optomism.
No body can do anything to you which nature has not prepared you for.

Poor Mustang

Get the fuck over yourself

Okay then...

kill yourself

I dont have the means

ok then pills man they help

Pills help, but they do not offer a solution, they just make your feelings a little bit more controllable

I'm out of a job and my parents decided to stop paying for my therapy, because they saw no progress. The only reason for me not to kill myself is my girlfriend. I don't want to fuck up her life.

>No body can do anything to you which nature has not prepared you for.

I gather you've never been hit by a car.

well, wtf is wrong with you?

...depends on the pills.

what kind of pills I can get legally to go down without a recipe or suspicion from the local drugstore?

Well, I suppose so. Currently on SSRI meds myself. I could use a higher dose per day tho based on how I feel...

youtube.com/watch?v=C35DrtPlUbc
i am not a robot

Life is like a pendulum so if you're at your low point it means the pendulum is about to swing the other way... Hang in there buddy

Don't listen to those niggers. Do not kill yourself. I've tried and failed (calculated bad how much weight the rope could hold). Now I have a ugly scar in my neck.

Its always better to go on living. Fuck that, too many niggers are alive, and they continue living....Go on living at least to show those niggers you can !!!

BTW, I am not racist

youtube.com/watch?v=zCr8QhQjwLs

This is for you OP, I swear it'll make you rethink your life youtube.com/watch?v=z4an5bT-vY8