Anyone else miss this faggot?

Anyone else miss this faggot?

I was honestly hoping they'd keep him around for longer to torture him.

Only character that isn't dead boring, seriously I'm getting tired of Jon Snow and Arya's plot armor.

After the whole reek thing he was pretty boring.

this
thought of sansa cutting his dick of and rape him with it

this

goodnight, sweet prince

Omg, you're so right... shit.. never even thought of that...

Jon survives insurmountable odds.

Arya survives insurmountable odds.

Ridiculous.

And all along, you can already tell who is going to take all seven kindoms.

It's the other character with insane plot armor.

She can withstand fire an has 3 fucking dragons.

This was called a long time ago, just like the elections.

Hell no. His dad was far more interesting.

Already forgot who his dad was.

poor basterd got poisoned

Daenerys seems to have even more plot armor. Though I guess at least they're consistent with it being
>I have dragons your argument is invalid

She makes the dumbest fucking decisions because she can't think about any situation from any point view other than her own, thinks she'll do all so great by bringing an army over to murder everyone else and constantly flipflops due to her own stupidity.

I know right? She says she is against slavery but allies herself with the dothraki, the biggest fucking slavers (that will trash westeros if they ever get there).

That's what I heard.

Naw, fuck that. The Starks are back!!! That pussy Ramsay murdered his father and destroyed his house.

But serial, he was and easy character to hate.

Ramsay stabbed him

By his enemies, if i remember correctly...

HE WAS POISONED BY HIS ENEMIES, ASK ANYONE.

Yeah. The whole crucifixion of the masters thing was also fucking retarded.

And now Tyrion's also being a useless piece of shit off in Essos. Everything in Essos is shit, Arya's training arc bullshit was trash as well.

His father was poisoned by enemies, you twat

BY HIS ENEMIES
BY HIS ENEMIES
BY HIS ENEMIES

I feel like this little game would be more fun were Ramsay still alive.

This guy doesnt even watch the show, GTFO

he is forever in our heats

BY HIS ENEMIES
BY HIS ENEMIES
BY HIS ENEMIES

mellisandre is gonna revive him, mark my fucking words
he is the prince who has been promised after all

awe, you tried so hard but you didn't quite stick the landing.

My hounds would never harm me. They are loyal beasts.

Dogs ate him, I don't think you can bring back poop to life...

kek

now who are we going to hate?

only bit him, you didn't see them ate him
it's not like all characters with off screen death scenes suddenly return

Cersei I guess? But she is just a failed politician

Hey Sup Forums
I was hoping to get your thoughts on this matter.

Sometimes I fantasize myself blowing an old friend of mine. And not just an ordinary bj, more like I'm begging for his cum. I find myself masturbating every now and then to the thought of his load covering my face and the cum dribbling from his cock into my mouth. I'd imagine me blowing him in the living room and him busting all over me the moment his mom walked in. That moment in my imagination always made reach an amazing orgasm. I remember even trying to ask him if he'd ever let me try a blowjob since I was curious. But that didn't work out, so I dropped it. Fuck, just the thought of it now gets me hard. This doesn't happen often and I don't always want it. Just every now and again when I'm extremely horny. Mainly, the thought of blowing a nice cock and swallowing some thick cum makes me really hot. I'm not into guys, as weird as this sounds... I guess I'm just into the cock part. Haha. I'm not in contact with this friend anymore, but if I were I'd honestly try to put the moves on him again. I've only ever thought about this with HIM and that's what gets me confused. I guess I just wanted Sup Forums's thoughts..

I hate Tommen for being such a fucking pussy.

I actually really like him when he was first introduced, getting revenge on theon and all, I was quite surprised when i heard people hated him from the start

Pic related

same, I wish joffrey was still around atleast he got shit done

I wanted Reek to lose his shit and off him and feast on his sausage as he died a painful death.

He got off too easy.

But then again the dogs could have just eaten off his face and he could still be a threat.
A walking abomination of a man scarred and missing fingers from when the dogs inadvertently chewed through the ropes eating his hands.

Sansa for being a massive cunt

I think Tommen will surprise us in the last episode and go savage.

I think the end is Nigh for the Lannister line.

Nigger the dogs didn't eat for 7 days.

maybe the other dogs were loyal and ate the treacherous doggos

Hawt

kelly c, for not accepting eurons big cock

Jon Snow can't die??, do you see all the arrows, and nothing happens!! arrows around his body wtf!!!!

Oh my aren't you a sensitive little creature

Ya before he went off to his sister, I hoped they would give him to Theon. Have him regain his manhood by turning Ramsey into Reek.

Aw really? Did he at least knock Sansa up?

this

Remember that speech Reek's sister had with him to end his own life or become Reek again?

I think what Reek chose was to take his own life, but do it while he's saving others.

Mark my words; there will be some kind of battle or confrontation, and Reek's sister or someone will die unless he does something and so he will make the ultimate sacrifice and save everyone, but sacrifice himself.

he even said so himself

In a series like this where everyone keeps getting killed, anyone who survives looks like they have plot armor.

its called plot armor

see

Dubs don't lie

this so much

Finally someone who agrees

The god of light protects him

fuck the god of light

Hodor will make a comeback as the true king of the seven kingdoms. Danny in blue will be his sex wench.

trips must be true

I really did want jon to get instagibbed and just trampled by all the horses at the start of the fight tho, serves him right for bumrushing into 6000 people.

I miss him so much. The second of the only four interesting characters in this bloody show to die. Ramsey, Stanis, Jaime and Cersei. The rest are just one dimensional bitches to me.

jon snow was on a fucking rampage

yea that
fucking moron
sansa fucking told him literally 8 H ago to not get angered by his tricks
fucking twat
he deserves to get fucked up

greatest swordsman that ever walked ?
fuck my ass and call me sally
this moron cant even think 2 min ahead

>Never played mount and blade
>King Harles would be ashamed.

What about Gendry? when will we see him again?

I still don't get why she didn't tell John that the knights of the Vale were on their way.

atleast we can all agree on one this.. this is easily the best scene from the whole series. am i right or am i right ?

Dying to dogs tearing you apart is a pretty brutal way to go though, fuck got to be up there as one of the worst ways to die.

did she know ?
i dont think so

not the best but loved it. Good kek.

brienne will row into him

kek

Trips confirms this

Loved Jon up til that point. When he got crushed under the fleeing wildlings I felt that he could've died there and I'd be completely fine with it.

If there's a bastard in the show that should know by now that hot heads and acting rashly only gets you in trouble, it's fucking Jon Snow.

cleganebowl when?

All these threads about Ramsey but I have yet to see any one make a post about his line " I will always be a part of you" that's what he said before sansa essentially killed him, and the reason I bring this up is because when she walked away from him getting devoured she was smiling, which some what proves that true because that is something Ramsey would do and he would of definitely enjoyed it, what im getting at is I wonder if sansa will do more dark Ramsey like things in the future, or will she prove him wrong

What dimension did Ramsey have other than "I did it for the evulz"?

fuck main characters. fucking snow white had such thick plot armor.

IKR it's almost as if it's a TV show...

HE GOT FUCKIN SHREDED M999999

Maybe she's pregnant?

hopefully it's a smile of I'll do it better, smarter, and with more power than you ever did.

Loved watching the dogs tear this cunt alive

maybe she is pregnant by ramsay, that would be nice

Alright guys, trips have spoken, this show is now retarded, it's over guys

fuck
true
i noticed this too
she got darkened by him, i think she is on a downward spiral of going to be FUCKING cruel

I quite enjoyed Ramsey. But in my opinion, that whole episode was shit. After this season i will seriously rethink watching the next season

see

good theory m9

This makes a whole lot of sense actually, screenshotting it for later

Also, use spoiler tags next time user.

I'm glad you didn't enjoy it

maybe ramsay warged into sansa

I dunno, she smiled as they showed up at the battle with littlefinger. And once more after that again.

I kind of fellt that it was her getting over it kinda, since shes had resting bitchface for the entire season.

>Spoiler flags
Don't come to a thread about GoT if you don't want spoilers!

Tonmen he's the biggest bitch to ever be on the the show