This guy I'm seeing told me that he was not ready for a relationship, but wants to continue to see me...

This guy I'm seeing told me that he was not ready for a relationship, but wants to continue to see me. Am I being cucked?

Y E S

No, you have a fuckbuddy.

Well, fuck

Well, shit

You're being used

Same here op

Thank you for helping. It feels nice to be demoted to a fuclbuddy by a 40yo man :)
So refreshing.
>isn't 18yo good enough
But I do think he is looking for a wife material and he does not see that in me.

Cam anyone recommend some sad songs?

Let's have a strong drink together some day

>wife
>so you're a girl...
are you interested in becoming a lesbian?

Man, I wish I could just end it, but I have let myself get too attached to him. After him I'm staying single for the rest of my life

Pussy is not my thing, sorry, but cuddles from any gender is okay with me :)

Looking for long term relationships with old people is fucking dumb

I have learned my lesson the hard way

This whole thread is fucking dumb

> 40 yo. man

What is the age difference?

Haha, I just need to hear the Truth from other people

40 - 18 = X. Solve for X.

Too big, that's why this is happening. I'm 18

Missed that part. My bad.

Definitely. 40 yo with 18 you is creepy. Unless your Arab, then I think that shit flies.

Is cool. You're as messed up as I am right now. Been eating shit-tons o chocolate today

with that big of an age difference, he's probably already married and just wants you for your tender, inexperienced holes

Indeed. Fighting a hangover.

Haha, no, he's not married. He broke up six years ago from a 10 year relationship. He's jobless so he's focusing more on finding a job, and I'm giving him emotional support to start doing shit. I don't know what happens when he finds a job. He'll probably dump me completely. Right now he wants to stick to occasional meetings and shit.

..... Hang in there buddy
>studio laughter

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

Thank you for listening

That's hilarious, obviously he doesn't want to date you but he can't get enough of that ass. Since he's so old you could be anywhere from a 5-10 in terms of rating

Will do. A few more hours.

Hope I'll see you in inferno. I'd come high-five you

Hmm, could be true. I want to think things over and hopefully have enough willpower to end this for my sanity.

yes you hve a fuckbuddy
i used to have a fuckbuddy
now we couple and i live in her rents house
i dont have a job
best decision ever
sex on tap

Likewise m8!

That gave me a little hope, but not enough.
I still appreciate your words :)
Thank you

Keep your options open. You're young. You'll have a shit ton more opportunity.

I will. Thank you.