Itt: Make America Great Again

itt: Make America Great Again

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice P99

who dat? he look sad

Some guy who sold his land for beads

>make america great again
>foreign made pistol
jesus fuckin god, get with the program

>foreign made pistol

hey look, it's a gullible, uneducated closet racist

prove it

>RACIST
cool story bruh

how exactly does owning a gun and a hat make one uneducated and/or a "closet racist"?
are you sure you are old enough to post here? you know you have to be 18+

trump supporter. there's the proof

then that must make you an illegal immigrant

are you a faggot? is you ass still sore that your preferred candidate got out-jewed by his own party?
are you seriously willing to vote for a super corrupt piece of shit just because she "isn't trump lolz"?

no, just sensible.

So you are saying it is ok to stereotype?

Mfw OP gets gang-raped by a pack of wild nignogs in his own home, and doesn't have a scary black gun to stop it. Maybe you can call Hillary?

>sensible
at this point in the election I am convinced that the only people who oppose Trump are
a) illegal immigrants
b) actual terrorists
c) degenerate SJWs/neo-liberals

you get to choose which ones apply to you

>no, just sensible.
uh oh

WE already have.

do you not have a face? do you not know how to greentext? are you a newfag?

Kek

nah. just a moderately intelligent person with some capacity for critical thought

I doubt girls that look like this live a conservative lifestyle

oh wow that seems to answer it.
i guess you must be some degenerate SJW

gross

You sure about that, you seem like a stereotyping douche who is probably just trolling.

Said the democrazy who read the post and understands what I said, regardless of format.

Become your birthright. America protects the world and ourselves. Always been that way, and always will, despite your massive cuckness.

If so, present just ONE quote from Donald Trump that is racist.

That is one dangerous faggot

Fuck, all we see on Sup Forums is that hat on anime girls only.

>being conservative means you can't hump
Get real

go away loser

Fucking gavin man

again ?

hey look. pretty girls can be gullible racist idiots too. I had no idea

That's a fucking airsoft gun.
>underage b&

>racist
See

So lazy

Just opened thread, I bet when I scroll down I see some autistic bait saying trumps a racist

is there any way you are going to be convinced of a claim by someone on Sup Forums?

l wonder how this bitch would like to know there's a greasy trump neckbeard saving pictures of every move she makes

27 Dollars wasted

Found the spic

is that at all what I said?

>Soros
and then
>Rato

Try me

i think i'll pass

Not him, but if someone presented an actual racist quote from trump. One that is totally out of line, i would believe ya.
>mexicans are rapists
I figured i would nip this gem in the bud first. First he was talking just about illegals, and second 80% of women crossing illegally are raped so, yes this trump quote is correct
fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/

>l wonder how this bitch would like to know there's a greasy trump neckbeard saving pictures of every move she makes
Probably a little bit unnerving, but at least she won't have to worry about being raped by some drunk, worthless, illegal spic after the wall is built

You implied it m8 when you speculated that they didnt live a conservative lifestyle or are you meaning fiscally?

Lost hard

Thanks for proving a point

>your claims of racism are full of shit

Exactly

lol p22 hahahahahaha dude gtfo kek I'm literally lmao

instead she'll get shot down by a psycho neckbeard because she "cheated on him" by having a boyfriend like some degenerate slut
nice

do you shoot yourself with the lower calibers so you are immune to the higher ones?

that is a fucking retarded thing to post.

>kill all coloreds
>kill all feminists
>kill all Muslims
>kill everyone that regularly says "privilege" and "trigger warning"
There. Next?

holy fuck bro wtf do you fucking stalk me or wtf?