lol

That was a tactical mistake.

neat desu

More like their sovereignty
Aka debatable

God bless the christ of nations

kek

literally american religious fanatic tier

why are the dumbest countries always religious?

Why are not religous countries so cucked?

God bless Poland
We should do it too, to enrage the adolescent intellectuals of FFZG

Does that mean we would be in a dual monarchy, with Poland? Glorious. More Pomorzanka jellos

>Jew
>king of Poland

Well the kangs of Poland have always been foreigners to their poles in one way or another.

this

Why are religious countries so hopelessly horrid in any imaginable way? Really makes me think why germans just didn't off you people for good.

poles score really high on pisa tests though you retard

please dont forget that until recently, poles lived in an opressive dictatorship and their country is still very poor.
they made very differen exeriences than you and me, who have always lived in wealthy western democracies

Luckily Catholics don't read the Bible.

So the king of Poland is the king of all the kings

why are fedoras so butthurt ITT?

>leaf is shitposting as usual
bah, there is nothing new in this world

All those jelly fags who aren't going to haven :^)

Polska dla Polaków, Królestwo Niebieskie dla Polaków

There is nothing new since the Greeks. I am a Greek.

gott strafe poland

Oh yes, i must've forgotten this unfortunate fact my wealthy civilized comrade.

>jews literally hate Jesus
>they don't even use symbol of + because this is literally cros
>B BUT J-JESUS IS JEW :)
Fuck off
And Jesus wasn't jew

>when you finally find a friend that you share your weird hobbies with

He was a fucking sandnigger.
Lmao
>Current year
>Being Christian

Get away from Jesus, we called dibs on him.
You can take Budda or something

I'm tipping you my fedora/Saxon helmet

Im not an atheist nor am I pagan

Like I fucking care you fucking muslim roach

Muslim? Doubt. Please enlighten me so i can use as dumb slandering and arguments against you as you're spewing here laddie.

Germany killed its own people as well as most of the nations ... then criticize those who protect its population ... PLEB ... that they are raped to the death atheists of shit !!!

I'm not Muslim.Im Albanist

Fuck abracucks

What's Texas greatest contribution to mankind aside from chilies?

So is Poland retarded because of pic related, or have they always been like this?

t. John Schmidt

They have been always that trash. That's why they were torn apart for nations who actually could govern these illitirate mongs.

t. Swedo-Russian colony

>has literally existed for more of the past thousand years than Finland has and it's not even close

Why should i care about that?
Christians love jews

Czechland = Good Poland

You sound like a giant baby that's mad his mother made him go to Sunday school, paganism is shit and Islam-tier, neck yourself.

Jesus was a bitch, so he's the King of bitches.

Still doing better than both of you, Even though we're SO much younger than you. Kek. Literally fucking worthless scum.

>Making your kid go to a school to brainwash about trash and false things
WTF actually Chriscucks are Islam tier

we're the same shit though

the Swedes in your country are doing all the work also you didnt have communism bcs you sucked off stalin

>teaching kids values, morals, and kindness
>hurr brainwashing

He was ethnically a Jew. Judaism is just Jewish traditional paganism. Christianity is their globalist psyop.

>morals
Give me a break
Your definition of "morals" is pathetic

Thats even more cringy

read Matthew 5:18. he was a hardcore Jew who hated gentiles

Jews are the greatest bulls of all time. they got their guy to cuck the goyim

>Declaring a dead Jew as your king

Point out one flaw with the ten commandments. I'll wait.

>the Swedes in your country are doing all the work
Nope
Also we had no communists because we actually fought and after that jewed both sides with trade while they were campaining who had the biggest rockets, oh and you were getting famined, which you rightfully deserved. Also btw my bydlo firend, i couldn't name one fenno swede in politics even if i tried to. Neither does the term mean anything but a finn who speaks swedish. Wow i really tried to explain things to some dumb bydlo. hope he understood.

wtf I love polan now

I said point out a flaw, not point out the foundation of the culture of compassion and honor that has made European people civilized and able to succeed in the world without butchering each other in the streets over arranged marriages and petty insults like the rest of the world.

Put Poland actualy fell like Rome. It was way ahead from everyone, so at one point they stoped giving a shit about technology and became corupt. They literaly showed Henry III of France how to poo in loo.

>churches and mosques you shall not heed
>albanists pray in local the bunker

Well that just shows that they needed to fall as they were inadecuate to govern themselves. As were byzantines in 1454. Also none should suffer polish shitposting here. it's the saltiest thing i've ever ran into.

Why are you so mad?
I dont complain that you are being sucked dry by jews
Let me have my none jewish religion in peace and ill let you get scammed in peace

bro why you hate so much we used to live in the same glorious russian empire

protip: repeating the words Jews and Jewish ad nauseum isn't an argument

>Jesus is why Europe won!!

Puhleese.

I dont understand your logic

>H-hey guys!E-everything Europe has accomplished and the peace its BC of Christianity....Uh....Dark ages?.....What's that?...Huh....Protestantism and not following Christianity brought good things to Europe?Lies

You make me sick christcuck

You're right, culture has absolutely nothing to do with it, it's because we're all aryan supermen.

>dark ages
Stopped reading there

Did Poland actually have their own culture before they got cucked by christfags? We still celebrate midsommar and valborg and all that pagan shit because if Jesus declared himself king of Sweden he'd get an axe in his face.

Das rite. Christianity has transformed Africa into a paradise on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRqrGHA-Azs

Dude it literally took them 100 years and a personal union with Lithuania just to beat a fucking knights order. They've always been the butt of the joke in Europe.

Nobody gives a fuck about pagan shit and nobody should. Kingdom of Poland started when Mieszko was baptized in 966

>Jesus king of Poland
It's clearly a message to refugees: "if you come here, you have to accept Jesus as your king" which in essence means discard Islam and become Christian

weak

Why are Scandinavians such edgy manchildren?

They aren't, check your facts fatso

All the intelligent poles emigrate to western europe, whats left behind is the religious detritus
t. pole

Dish detergent made you euphoric :^)

i met some poles in germany and they are hardworking and open minded people.
i havent met any poles in poland yet, but most people posting under polish flags are butthurt xenophobes

>a heretic jew whose father was cucked by roman soldier is a king of people who don't want to admit that they are slavs

>Russian commie is mad that there are people who don't want to be neither Russian nor commie

Poland is a great country.

Now, I will remind the fedoras.

I don't mad it's just retarded. You could real King ancestors and make them royal family but chose a jew

>Hehe only megacomnservatives make le babys.This totally accurate map says it

And btw,only abracucks can be conservative now?

>Russian wants some form of autocracy instead of the king of kings who has never harmed anybody
Unsurprising

What is your point? Also Clinton isn't left

I didn't write a line about what I want. I just saud it's stupid for a country whose ethnicity is slavic make jewish king. That's it

>clinton isn't left
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Retarded Sup Forumstard.Clinton isn't left

Stop embarrassing yourself