ARE YOU READY ?

ARE YOU READY TOMORROW FOR THE HUSSARS TO CHARGE INTO PENALDO AND SEND HIM BACK CRYING HOME ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FA22WNnZPAA
vimeo.com/172760396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only one game per day from now on
meh

yes but I don't think its going to happen

tsu

no more tsu

Tsu > no tsu

and you know it

QUICK
Would you rather play against Portugal or Poland in semis?

poland
cause it would be a meme match then

and everyone love meme matches

Why would it be a meme match?
At least Portugal has TSUUUUU

Depends if Milik can into finish tomorrow.

if i told you in begining of the euro that poland would go into semi , would you have believed me ?

Portugal will win the Euros. Book it.

No, because they won't

I don't know if I can trust your decisions after recent events

Well, obviously not

They look much more solid than Portugal. Now they're not exactly great, but they can beat Portugal.

>tfw no polish qt to watch the game with

i can be ur qt pham

There must be some Erasmus girls in Lisbon

Pazdan will rape Donaldo tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=FA22WNnZPAA song unrelated

it's nearly july, they're all gone

My awful translation:

Szczęsny had broke down
Fabian zero behind
No one is telling us anything
Piszczek there, on the right
Is running here and there
Just like a hog on the field
Hog on the field
And next to him our gladiator
Everyone knows - it's Glik
And on the left is playing great
Artur Jędrzejczyk

Boom tarara-rara - Euro's still going
Who do you want girl?
I know - Pazdan!
Germany, Ukraine,
No one's gonna stop us
Be afraid, afraid of Pazdan.

>Tomorrow we get to send another one of the good guys home

>crashing this game with no survivors

I can't wait for tomorrow, this match will be an absolute meme

eeeeeeeeeeeeeh

understandable, only 7matches left

yourself?

We just need Milik to score

Is this what portugal actually believe? Because we already were playing with better teams in this tournament, and we still manage to pull this off. Meanwhile, you guys barely leave group phase, and barely beat croatia.

You can sit in my lap and watch the game with me. I shall dress you in just a little thong (that's how i like my men dressed) and have you fetch my drinks. Where do you live?

I hope Poland wins and makes Ronaldo cry

>ukraine
>northern ireland
>switzerland

iceland and croatia are better than all of them

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee

portugal had 2 days rest against portugal and I think they'll go back to being a normal team. poland looked like shit against switzerland and their best player is out of form. portugal 2-0

Krychowiak is not out of form desu

>le strong backwards passing man having anything on le wandowski

I think he's talking about Lewandowski

good one

Going to the game tomorrow as a sad Croat. Gonna paint some polish flags on my face in solidarity of our Slav bros.

>yfw Lewandowski pull out something like that tomorrow

I wonder how Poland would do against Belgium if they both made it through to the semifinals

it would be a match of the memes for sure

I love how he was getting cockier and cockier with each goal

None of the teams you've played were better than Portugal's opponents. You better hope Lewandowski wakes the fuck up when you play against Portugal because they are the favorites to win between the two of you after beating muh dark horse Hrvatska

>got a last wish?
>yes, let Milik shoot
Too lazy to type it in google translate, is that about right?

>Portugal should be afraid of a team that has scored 3 goals

Well, to be fair Germany is pretty good, maybe not better than Croatia, but still...

Yes

>Poland should be afraid of a team that conceded 5 goals

you were suppose to be the best Slav nation this tournament
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

I do hope we manage to avenge you tho, even if we have no chance progressing past the semis

I really did think you guys could win it, being in the easier half of the knockout stages I thought you should be able to get to the final, and then it's lottery I guess

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We should've played the young guys like we did against Spain. It was kind of sad watching a team that performed so well in the group stages just crumble the way they did. Mamić, Šuker, and Čačić should have a barbed wire three way.

>Netherlands should be afraid of....

i hope i have to get rid of the tsuuu flag i have ready for the semi-matches thread
DO IT POLAND !

Is there a single non-Portuguese rooting for Portugal?

vimeo.com/172760396

We're not Iceland, so probably a lot.

But you don't have particularly hate-able personalities in your squad

Implying there's somebody you could hate in Portugal's team.

:^)

lemon key face

Cry some more, blancos. Our power level is rising.

TSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUU

Why has Portugal been so leaky in the group stages?

You know what Messi and Ronaldo have in common? They will never win an international title.

saved

Please do it Poland. Catholic Slavs deserve happiness

I am

vimeo.com/172760396 - I think we can't be more ready

Nice proxy Jose

We are everywhere.

Made me thirsty, solid advert.

KINGTON I NEED ACCESS TO THAT PUSSY

Why are you so mad at him?
He said the truth

We tsu now

Dwl, why do people always say I use proxys

they are going to charge that toilet bowl with their mighty toilet brushes xD

I am very happy to see that kind of reaction from ennemies, makes me think we are doing just fine. We are not here for your amusement, we are here to win.

b-but you're a bunch of house painters and bricklayers with shitty haircuts who drink shit beer in shit bars where you support shit clubs
even the real Portuguese hate the 'avecs'

toppest of keks

DELET THIS

OR

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I really don't know how these images come into existance

We sent the stupidest people to France to make both countries smarter.

>Name not on the bullet

Yeah, but wanna know what we really hate? You.
You're fucking scum. Our immigrants are hard working people and you treat them like muzzies living on subsidies.

Really makes you think

I only watch povertyball when euro cup and world cup is on, but from what I've seen, Poland seems to be the favorite. Memes aside, am I wrong?

you've never been here my hairy friend
the 'avecs' are treated equally here
it's just banter
you'll never hear of someone being discriminated against because he's a guesh

Poland have looked more solid so far but only German media rate them, the rest haven't woken up to the new squad. If Milik can into finishing they win easy, he's had the most shots after Ronaldo, the difference being he doesn't blast it from a distance.

I can't believe my parents left beautiful Minho for this hell of a place. Well at least they have a nice TV and a big car now.

Really makes you think.

what did he say?

I would be happier if Poland won I guess but honestly not giving a shit about this semen slurping tournament since our choke.

The odds favor Portugal but so far they've played worse than Poland. But they may wake up tomorrow.

Que Portugal é lixo, e que os portugueses sao deficientes mentais.

Half the goals they conceded came from deflections.
The only goal you can attribute to bad defending was the very first one against Iceland where they let one player get space at the far post.