Donald Trump is the best choice for president and you can't prove me wrong

Donald Trump is the best choice for president and you can't prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JAVufRsalw0
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-university-lawsuit-will-go-trial-ny-judge-rules-n562816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are indeed in agreement, Sir.

why would i vote for someone who has to use both hands to masturbate

True

Cant stump the Trump

You mean besides the fact that he is a Nazi?

In what way?

You say that like its a bad thing.

They're all terrible

i'm voting for Charlie Sheen

Show me one racist thing that has been said by Trump

Maybes presidents of the dildos lovers clubs.

Shut up newfag

>he is a Nazi
Wait, I thought this week we made fun of him for his hair? Shit, I'm so confused about which week is which when it comes to spreading lies about Trump

not today fgt

Can't even say how he's going to make America great and stick with it. The DNC leak said that he's a Hillary tactic to Fuck over the GOP

Do you not? Im always using both hands, feels good. Rubbing my balls, rubbing my taint, etc got gud

>can't

I'm usually holding the tablet with the other hand

you jealous of the yuuuge dick on the donald?

I've got to say I'm dissapointed in my fellow democrats that we have yet to post an actual legitimate reason not to vote for him like the fact that unlike hillary trump is almost guaranteed to disenfranchise women

And the prime pussy he gets

Why would you want a spoiled, hateful man-child as a president?

I'm still voting for Deez Nuts; at least his plan is coherent.

Because Trump as a person doesn't matter, he matters as a president. Congress will not let him do basically anything that is based on his hateful childishness.

Wants to stop first amendment. Isn't self funded anymore which he never was. Want to increase torture and get rid of the Geneva convention. He wants to kill terrorists families members. He's just as bad as Hillary if not worse

How is he hateful?

>hateful childishness.
Such as?

all Trump supporters are either idiots or assholes.
>and you can't prove me wrong

He can't prove he's worth as much as he says

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

If Obama could work around congress what makes you think Trump couldn't?
His oversteps would be a lot more harmful.

He fucks over small business people all the time. Which I guess is good business on his end but has some ominous overtones for poor fucks like me. He buys in to conspiracy theories, which is fine for a btard but not then CIC. He sues at the drop of a hat. Again not the temperament of someone with the launch codes. Imagine he had to take all the shit Obama had to eat? He would have nuked half the country by now

Hillary is most definitely the least shiny of the turds. I mean she is under investigation by the FBI for gods sake I mean really.

What makes them idiots and assholes?

He scapegoats Muslims and Mexicans saying they are the problem

He spews insults rather than actually addressing the people who dislike him.
He mocked a retarded person on television.
And don't get me started on his pissing contest with Cruz.

I'm not saying he is and I can see how you would think that I was but I was really just saying for the sake of argument even if he was it wouldn't matter.

And trump is constantly getting sued for fucking people over like Trump U

Well I am an asshole. But there's nothing wrong with that

Go back to school autist

They are the problem along with the Chinese.

They literally are a huge problem

Nope multi billion dollar companies getting a free ride are the problem

Oh yes, the Chinese invented global warming thing. You do know where he gets his products made right? China and Mexico

>He would have nuked half the country by now
Actually, he makes those threats but almost never follows through from what I've heard.

Elaborate

No they make up less than 5% of the population for Muslims. Some are yes, but that could be said about any group

Ikr Muslims killing gays because their book tells them to, Mexicans coming here and living off welfare and stealing jobs and the Chinese hacking companies and forcing the price of their goods down.

>they make up less than 5% of the population for Muslims

Tax codes written by lobbyist lawyers rubber stamped by a bought n paid congress are literally removing trillions of dollars from the world economy circulation. In addition every poor bum fuck town is falling over itself to give Walmart tax breaks so they can set up shop and pay idiots minimum wage trapping them in a cycle of just about poverty.

Mexicans niggers n muzzies are distractions.

In America they are around 5%

until you come across another asshole that believes different things than you do..

This. The old scapegoat card

As an Egyptian American who has lived in both countries I agree completely when I lived in America (where I was born and spent the majority of my life) I saw a lot of paranoia but when I lived in Egypt I realised people there really don't care too much about America they just care about Isreal and if America didn't support them they probably wouldn't give two shits about America except for positive shits because we actually give Egypt quite a lot of money.

Fact: many of them are.

Discredited study.sampling a small amount of people in vastly different Muslim countries and then extrapolated then data points out to represent the views of 1.6 billion. I don't like them either but that's the typical junk bs science you'd expect from the right

there's nothing wrong with that for you, but there's a lot wrong with that for everyone that has to be around with you.

I have no problem with other people having different views. I do have a problem with people spewing baseless buzzwords and making bullshit claims.

Hillary called some people retards, niggers and kikes. So according to your own terms, she's worse than Trump, and should therefore vote for him.

Muslims do suck for a religion but the bible says to stone gays to death. Leviticus something or other. Mexicans don't get welfare if they are illegal and Russia also does the same thing as the Chinese. You aren't complaining about them though

Also

Really? When/where did she ever use those words?
I'm not voting for either of them, they're both garbage.

>random political subjective statement
You can't prove me wrong
Fun isn't it!

Missing the forest for the trees. This is why we will never cast off our collective yolk. I'm in med school so I know I'll make enough to be middle class but most of the idiots voting trump are likely to suffer if his "policies" become reality

I don't care about what other people have to say about me. It is quite literally their problem.

Actually yes, yes it is.

You do that, fedora edgelord.

Thank you.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html

I think Trump's a little less garbage than this witch.

Like who for instance and in what way. You can't just make a claim like that and not back it up somehow.

If you study medicine, you probably shouldn't trust your jugements about economy.

Multi billion dollar companies create jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAVufRsalw0
don't ask

You actually think that's adequate proof? That is some gas station tabloid level shit that apparently came from an ex-lover without any actual proof?

>thumbnail

Fucking /thread

I don't see how anything he has said has been racist

How about the fact he's getting sued by the state of New York for defrauding over 500 people from Trump University. Yokay

Isn't that basically like voting Mickey Mouse into office?

And they get away with anything they want with that aspect. But you have to remember, they are for profit. So it's a job yes, but how great is that minimum wage job? Would you rather the CEO make 500x the lowest worker? Even if they were appointed to that position instead of building it up from the ground?

I think she says the truth. But anyway, we always believe what fits our narrative. I'm still trying to figure out what Hillary supporters think she'll be good at.

We are talking about Trump. Not Hillary.

Would you want the world to believe the words of any of your ex-girlfriends without any actual proof of what she was saying?
I don't care for Hillary, but just because she sucks doesn't mean that Trump doesn't.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-university-lawsuit-will-go-trial-ny-judge-rules-n562816

Trump supporters, your fine with this? Just curious. About 100+ federal lawsuits with him also.

You mean when the Trump university court case happened And trump said that the judge was Mexican so he would have a vendetta but the judge was just some tan guy from Indiana? Even Fox news called him racist and they love trump

Is he saying he wants to deport all the refugees or immigrants?

you made all that up didn't you?
The right has always had better facts then the left. always. The left is still on about a gender wage gap myth and has been citing the same fucking source for 20 years now when so many other studies have proved it wrong.
>BS science you'd expect from the right
wow the left has officially regressed into it's own asshole. every time I hear somebody speak about politics on the left side it is a jumble of miss quoted statements from incorrectly performed studies mixed in with logical fallacies.
Fuck off.
You are ruining this country and you will stand by your false beliefs even if it means that everyone dies.

MAKING MURIKKKA HATED
EVEN MORE!

>Fox loves Trump

Yeah Megyn Kelly just can't get enough of tanned assholes telling her that shes being bitch because shes on her period. Not only did he boycott their debates, he banned them from coming to his rallies as well.

Much aggred. #buildthewall

Mexican is a nationality last time I checked. Not a race.

That whole thing is a bunch of shit anyway.

Lol at Trump. Can't even handle Megan Kelly.

How does the rest of the world see us now, making these kinds of bullshit decisions that'll affect them too?

>tfw we're a world superpower and our recession caused the global recession
>were that big of a deal guys

Yep That's lately. They used to be for trump but he has banned most news outlets from his rallies now. Even Nixon didn't do that

>Lol zozzel kill yourself

but

wasn't it just a random question too that he went off on her for? like she tried to get up front with him (like she always does with people) but he just went off the handle and said "yeah well you're on your fucking period so"? I can't remember.

Just makes 'em suck up to him even more. Remember Studio 54's admissions policy?

It wasn't the Mexican part. It was that he assumed he was Mexican and used that as a reason to throw out the case.

He bans people who make him think too hard.

He's been in many federal discrimination lawsuits. Most notably for not letting minorities rent places in the Trump Tower. Look it up

Nope he's a fraud.