Ask a guy that will commit social suicide making a letter for a 14yo girl anything

Ask a guy that will commit social suicide making a letter for a 14yo girl anything

im asking you not to do it

dont do it faggot

Why don't you just email it.

post letter

Why?

I have to, is necessary to set me free of this tainted love

I'm gonna make it
Some suggestions what can i say?

I was in your exact situation but trust me, don't right a letter. You don't want a piece of evidence that she can use against her. Tell her face to face, it'll be awkward b!ut getting a "no" from her in person will snap you right out of your delusions.

She ised to be my friend, and almost a couple but i lost her for thousand reasons i really miss her smile

Don't be a pedobeta or kys

She's 14 she shouldn't be dating right now anyways.
Lay off, fool

your age op ?

If you're killing yourself because of a woman you don't deserve to be alive anyway

No? She had 2 bf atm implying more

Doesn't mean it's right lmao
Killing yourself over a 14 yr old girl?
Pathetic.

I'm pathetic ik it, idk if I'm mad or just stipid and depressed

get a grip dumbass, have some self respect, if your happiness depends on other people and dumb teenage girls you're doing it wrong

You are 21 and you want to write to a 14 yo girl that refused you?
cmon guy, thats just embarrassing.
Grow some balls and get over it. also get a girl of your age.

OP here , i was just trolling LOL

i got you guys good

How old are you?

A letter faggot? Don't leave a paper trail that can come back to you faggot. I don't want the next thread you start to be
> ask a guy who is committing suicide because faggot didn't lister to anons
Just tell her in words and only words no evidence left behind

How old r u OP?

This is not op, I'm the original poster

>14yo girl anything
you do understand that this clearly means people care about you, you do understand that if you kill yourself you are simply going to make people suffer even more.

You are nothing other than pathetic m8, life probably will not get better for you but you can at least make a fucking effort while you got the fucking opportunity, you piece of shit.

Can i have the corpse of that bitch?

can I have your ps3/4-xbone-wiiu-gamigpc???

>you do understand that this clearly means people care about you,
hm nvm about that but still it doesnt bring good to anyone if you do it

stop looking at 14 yr olds
get some real pussy

Weird, but whatever.
But don't write a stupid letter.

Stfu user

At least Post some human bitches

parece minha caneta viadinho

hey man. if you do kill yourself. would you consider doing it on livestream? you can use tinychat to make a stream. please consider doing this, as it would bring many lulz to your fellow user's.

>social suicide
Learn to fucking read

Learn to read!!! Ffs.

Social suicide fam not a real one

If you kill yourself and leave her a message it will scar her for life. Think what you are doing to other people fag

how the fuck do you even know this 14 year old??
Sold ice cream to her from your ice cream truck??

ih ala o cara falando português do nada // wtf did you say? (translated)

Sup Forumsrofist mah niggah.

damn i cant read...............

She simplely come to my house when she was 13 with her friend, i fell in love in that right moment of my life, that other girl was a strange too just saw her one time whatsoever we got fun

r u the op XD???

Op here I'm stuck what can i write?

soo many retards taht can't read today

nope '// err n

Jeeeeeesus tap dancing Christ.... Why does everyone think he will kill himself!? Learn to fucking read. If I had the time I would Hitler every one of you illiterate fucks

write this " olha este gordo filho de una protituta" and then search on google

How much you want to have loving sex idk why u asking US?

Honestly, if you can't figure out what to write to the "love of your life", she obviously isn't much

cabalo imundo

if i get dubs kill yourself (you better deliver)

OP, will you at least stream your stupid suicide? That's about the only thing that can make you not a faggot at this point.

Oh shit, son.

>>Jeeeeeesus tap dancing Christ.... Why does everyone think he will kill himself!? Learn to fucking read. If I had the time I would Hitler every one of you illiterate fucks

oh boy

Sad but true

wtf OP, you have lived nothing yet. If you wanna kill yourself at least wait until your 30's to see if you got anything there

shut the fuck up retarded

Unbelievable that you didn't read all, i hope you are just trying to b8 us

Dude I know how you feel but writing a letter is not the way to do this. This isn't romantic or anything, it just slightly more cringe than writing this on facebook. Tell her in person. I know it's hard but the only way to do it and the only way that could lead to success. Writing this letter you might just as well jump from the roof of a tall building now.

Good handwriting OP ngl
but don't be a lil bitch

Stop right there. You're on a fucking cart to shit central if you send this. If you even have to send a letter to communicate your feelings she's not close enough to ask out.

Damn I'm more sad than before now

I am OP, we had special time together

Ma nigger

I am report u 2 admin for racism and will get ur account blocked

Gtfo op, your a sand nigger too

Dude, honestly, this shit will pass, you are only 21. From a pro and con perspective, you not only lose her, possibly hurt her, and ruin your families' emotions for a while, but also any other chance you have for a relationship.
Also get help for managing your behaviours, if you feel compelled for more younger women. Lots of people think about that shit, but don't act on it because of their respect. If you are at a bottom, it can only go up.

report?

Hey man, why can't we all jus get along - OP needs r help

>account

B8???

Bait

i was taking
antidepressants

Fucking say that to ma face swear down ill spark you da fuck out dickhead

Seriously, do not do this. This is a mistake.

Mate, all her out by all means, but not by letter. If you really can't face it, just call her and ask her out over the phone.

Think for one second, you're writing a letter, that no one does, to a girl that's 14 years old. Either you're trolling since anyone can conjure up a bs story and write or you're a sad person with some mental issues that can't figure this is wrong

why

Dude? I know you're in a place right now where doing something, anything, seems like a better idea than doing nothing. It's an unbearable feeling, not doing anything.

But don't you fucking do it.

You tap dat bit yet?
If no, get the fuck over it
If yes, green text

Fucking topkek

Jesus christ man this is a terrible idea.

Why are you such an attention gaylord??

DO IT

do it !!!

That is the stupidest fucking piece of shit letter I've ever seen in my life, good lord.

Wow, Ending your life for someone who hasn't even started theirs..

I feel so much better about how I handled things as a teenager now I've seen this thread.

making mistakes is how i feel alive, that is my way to make sure im still alive

Turn off caps lock Sup Forumsro

Kek

top kek

If you do it post the letter first