So today I went into my parents closet and I found this safe which I have not seen before...

So today I went into my parents closet and I found this safe which I have not seen before. I just know that they have hella money and weed in it. Possibly even a firearm. I have no idea what the code may be but I really wanna get in it. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ez5OUZdxB1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dynamite.
Like a cowboy.

This.

>get liquid nitrogen
>apply to wherever you choose
>get big fucking sledge hammer
>smash
??
Profit.

?

I was agreeing, dynamite, like a cowboy.

Nice.

dont be autists

>implying we are being autists

that type of safe has a design flaw. alot of people after closing their safe dont spin the dial 1 full rotation.
So if you hold the handle down and slowly turn the dial too the left, whenever you come to whatever the last number on the combo is itll pop open. just keep holding the handle down

The autist is the OP who doesn't take this suggestion, for the lulz.

Use thermite to break or burn the lock or some shit. Like what they did in Breaking Bad to steal the barrel

that would also burn the shit out of the content u retard

preferably something that wont fuck up the safe

Someone's birthday.

Sent a Pic when you got it open

i forgot to mention it also depends on which way they spin the dial after closing it. usually right handed people would turn the dial clockwise and left handers, counter clockwise. you just got to turn the opposite of whichever way they spun it after closing.

also if they do spin it more than a full rotation after closing this wont work

Picklocks?

I also actually forgot to mention that the wheel was locked and needed a key to unlock the wheel. I found the key and I'm gonna try what you recommended.

They have a safe for a reason.
If they wanted you to have access they'd let you.

Have some respect.
Do they go through all your stuff?

That's a firebox. more than likely its got bonds, deed, titles, will, you know important things.

Kids....

You use LOCKPICK
LOCKPICK is ineffective
COMBINATION SAFE uses NUMBER COMBO
it is effective

>All his fucking life living with his parents
>Didn't notice a fucking safe

tried it, obviously didnt work, any other ideas?

try:
>birthdays
>other important dates

You could ask them what's in it.

note what number you leave it on and check back later to see if its still there, if its changed its been opened and closed and you can try again in the other direction. past that idk, they probably give it a few good spins after they close it then

safe came with code already assigned to it
that much i do know

i can hear them open it up every once in a while, so i'll know

Leave a hidden camera and wait for them to open it? You don't have many options if you don't want to damage the safe.

your carpet is filthy, you mongrel

get a giant neodymium magnet and put it 45 degrees to the top right of the lock

try birthdays and important dates anyways just incase there was a way to reset it

use the "how to hack a padlock" chart and give that a few trys

consider that you might be stealing your own college funds kid

this

consider that im not going to fucking college

Easiest thing to do is wait until only Mom is home, wait until she is in the bedroom, grab a large kitchen knife, grab her from behind, put the knife to her neck, tell her she has 10 seconds to open the safe or you will slit her neck like a fucking pig, if she hesitates give her a nic with the tip of the knife, the pain and blood will make her move her sorry old ass, once the safe is open, tell her to stip, if she isn't already nude, bend her over the bed and fuck that ass good, make sure she sucks you off and swallows when your done, then stab that bitch dead, you're fucked anyway, might as well go for broke, when she stops moving, fuck one of the stab wounds, never get this chance again, grab the family car and head out for new adventures, there is a whole world waiting, waiting to be defiled, better hurry, you're not getting any younger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ez5OUZdxB1g

this isnt fucking antman you fucking idiot

Shut the fuck up. I am OP and banning you now from this thread. I'm sexually attracted to Anonymous and a proud feminist. I'm tired of you transphobic fucks destroying the harmony by hating on people you are just jealous at. Bye you cis gendered scum!

I have tried this before and can confirm it works.

because acting like a normal human is autistic

>found safe he didn't even know about
>knows it came with assigned code

consider that you are a dumb faggot bitch ass whore

stupid autistic kids

SentrySafe safe's come with assigned code bro, you buy those things at walmart