Developed a hardcore armpit fetish lately, anyone else into this? Post some pics of sexy female pits, Sup Forums...

Developed a hardcore armpit fetish lately, anyone else into this? Post some pics of sexy female pits, Sup Forums. Also general question anyone else discovered a fetish through Sup Forums?

I can relate, armpits aren't my biggest turn on but they're nice to look at.

i'd do anything to cum all over taytays pits

She's a babe.

I'd love to lick them fresh after a concert..

My filthy pit licking slut gf for you.

This is kinky as fuck.

And some other whores I made lick their pits for me. ; )

is she latin??
not bad!

What qualifies as a sexy armpit? Just curious. Does it need to be tight, shaved, curvy, French, etc..?

Not Latin. Middle-easternish.

>post some pics of sexy female pits
learn to read faggot

For me it's all about the texture/look. How many fold lines, how soft it looks, typically into shaved but maybe some sweat or stubble, anything that looks like it'd just feel good to rub against and lick.

I'd fuck the shit outta this bitch, another girl of yours?

Yeah, a French slut. Delicious.

I'm curious,
What makes pits sexy to you?
I personally don't see them as sexy, but I'm happy to allow anyone their kinks so long as it isn't hurting anybody.
I don't understand feet either, but I accept that people do.
Hell, I get turned on by my wife's back and shoulders! Who am I to judge?

Do please explain.

got more of her??

not a pit fan, but it does make some sense as a fetish. Lots of pheromones in that area

Sauce?

One of my favorite pit pics.

Like I explained here Also as another user said, I think pheromones have a lot to do with it too. But I've only really gotten into armpits so I'm figuring it out myself.

Gonna need moar

The pharamones thing makes sense.
I love smelling my wife right behind her ear, so I totally get it.
I'll have to try getting to her pits tonight

No more pit pics sadly.

I just love how sensitive of a spot it is, the overall natural scent, and it's just so easy to take advantage of a woman and torment them just by scratching at their pits and nibbling them. They're kinky as fuck.

Damn, too bad. I love pics like that, especially if it's forced licking. Do your girls do it willingly or sometimes do you force them to?
Still, you're doing gods work user.

Imogen is hot as fuck, good taste OP.

They've all done it willingly, but sometimes in roleplays we rp forced things. ; )

Nice, anymore of them tasting themselves? Or more vids would be nice too..

massive tits/10
nice.

Some more French slut though.

Sauce?

Nothing handy sadly.

Some bitch off reddit.

who's her?

Imogen Dyer, image search user.

Ive had an armpit fetish since before I understood fetishes. Female armpits are fucking hot. Fucked my girlfriend once on a day where her armpits had a hint of musk. It drove me fucking nuts.

This one also of your gf or the french girl? Damn man, I'd love to see more pit licking. You've got good taste.

Did you lick them??

I didn't want to creep her out. At the tile she didn't know about my fetish but I did put her arm over her head so I had a clear view of her armpit as I cycling pounded her then I'd lean over her and kept my face near her armpit. I wanted to lick them so bad.

why not just do it now? Better late than never!

Love tits and pits

Her strong facial features and pits are sexy as fuck m8.

I feel.

I'm usually turned off by hairy, but usually the hairy chick is ugly as hell or a land whale. I respect your choice.

full vid?

Bump

Just for you ;)