Can any rich fag please buy me Rake its only 5 dollars im to poor so i cant afford that shit thanks in advance if...

can any rich fag please buy me Rake its only 5 dollars im to poor so i cant afford that shit thanks in advance if someone does buy it for me.

store.steampowered.com/app/386880/?snr=1_7_7_ut2_150_1

steamcommunity.com/id/Asended/

nope, play your other games first

the time you've spent here to create new threads you could've used for starting download or ... PLAY something

you dont understand that it would take 2+ days to download a game

By your logic you won't play this game either because it would take time to download.

you don't understand that you'll not get that game gifted

>"so poor that i can't afford that shit"
>has over $300 in CSGO skins

You're not poor, you're just incredibly selfish.

i cant sell any of the skins

yes you can. fucker

the game is less than a gig ofc i will download it

no i cant i have a market ban

then you deserve no game... fucker

Why do you have a market ban?

never bought anything

this will not lead to a ban

>have market ban
>doesnt deserve a game because of it

Nigger what?

yes it will

permanent market ban means he scammed someone (or tried it at least) - so he deserved to rot in hell

i assume its permanent because he "cant sell any of the skins"

Using the market when you've never used the market before does not result in a ban. You can say it all you want but this is from someone who actually uses Steam and its many features and not just leech off of the users like you are right now.

It's very apparent from your writing style that not only are you underaged but your grasp of the English language is tenuous at best.

You get a market ban for things like credit card chargeback scams. Why should anyone who pulls stunts like that be deserving of a free game, especially when the person has the means of obtaining the game with his CSGO skins?

thats not what is is u dumb shit

honestly i could care less if i misspell somthing its the internet also i havent tried to scam

then buy your fucking game, sell your weapon and be happy

>wait 30 days
>sell CSGO items
>buy game by self

Fucking entitled millennials, I swear

Of course, unintelligent swine would be complacent with appearing like a bumbling, uneducated fool. "It's the internet" is the most convenient excuse to turn off your brain, isn't it?

>made a purchase before
>can't be arsed to spend $5
>goes to beg strangers on the internet

that screen says you bought something today. so you HAVE money for your game and are just a jew.

just wait 30 days

i just told u i cant sell

Wait 30 days and do it then. It's $5 at full price so it won't change in 30 days.

then wait 30 days till your restriction is off, sell your weapon THEN, buy your game and stop begging.

like they said, you just BOUGHT something today

i have never bought anything so the ban doesnt go away the time will just keep reseting itself

>Of course, unintelligent swine would be complacent with appearing like a bumbling, uneducated fool. "It's the internet" is the most convenient excuse to turn off your brain, isn't it?

please just stop it hurts that you are trying this hard no one cares if you misspell somthing

IT ALWAYS SAYS THAT NOTHING HAS BEEN BOUGHT ITS JUST GONNA KEEP SAYING IT AND THE TIME JUST RESETS ITSELF

does your mommy knows you're begging on 4ch for games

please dont tell her i found out the code for the child lock

No, it won't reset. And why are you saying you've never made any purchases when it even says in your picture
>It appears you've made a valid purchase on the Steam Store, but it's not 30 days old yet
>If nothing further occurs to restrict your access, you'll be able to use The Community Market on 7/20/2016

I don't know who you're trying to fool but there are people in this thread who use Steam. You're not going to get a gifter to fall for your words.

Also, I like how you focus on the "misspelling" when that was not what I was talking about. I said your grasp on the English language was weak, which includes grammar, form, and spelling. Your English comprehension is terrible.

your screen said you bought something yesterday at 8:5x - and you postet that screen at xx:24 (dont know your timezone, so enter random hours)

try harder, fgt

I have never bought anything on this account it always says that, i will be back tomorrow with a screenshot that the time just resets

i hope you play some of your games till then

sure thing dude

Good
It's past your bedtime and your mommy will be mad that you're using up all the internet

gee you are right i need to go drink my warm milk

>less than a gig

It says 2GB on the store page.

welp, no game for you then

either way i can keep trying

at least it wont take 2+ days to download

If you can't use the market then will you trade me some of your skins if I bought the game and traded it to you?

yea sure

you're doing something wrong, m8. I have around 500 games in steam and still get them gifted by asking here (till today around 30)

just accept compromisses & don't just be like "fuck it, i never play my games"

I get to pick which skins alright?

yea

I don't believe you'll let me to choose because I'm seeing on your profile youre a trader

it cant be multiple skins im pretty sure i have a 5 dollar skin

ok

i'll get that knife & you get the game?

hey it's me your brother.

no dude

then you don't get the game

then no gaem

ok