Do you like girls roleplaying for you Sup Forums?

Do you like girls roleplaying for you Sup Forums?

If so, what as?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLXXLjGsCos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my deepest insecurities

I like it when she roleplays but she picks what she want's to be. Sometimes a celeb or a pair of ears and a tail buttplug. It's basic stuff but I love it when she decides to pull it out.

usually a support class like cleric

Humm, we don't really RP much now that I think of it. Sometimes I spank her ass and we get really passive aggressive during sex.

A helpless rape victim that gets drowned in my bathtub. I love watching women struggle while held down underwater.

Is it role play when they don't know you and scream and stiggle the whole time? If so the answer is yes

Yes because all women want to be raped.

Same count with animals? Because the it is a definitive yes

I get aggressive with my gf sometimes and she tells me to stop.

OP here, anyone know the name of that woman in the photo I can't find any leads on the photo.

Also, maids or cats I like the best.

>she tells me to stop.
Stupid bitch. I hope you choke her unconscious.

Yes. My gf plays a horny milf who likes to be pushed down, throat fucked, then bent over the bed and fucked from behind.

Oh, wait. That's not role playing at all.

that is jessica nigri

Jessica Nigri

Only if you do it at Disneyland.

My fuck buddy and I role-play a game that used to be on TV in Brazil. She basically tries to drown me and I try not to drown.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLXXLjGsCos

This pretty much. She gets really into it and really rough. It's okay because I get to drown her too.

Sounds like just sooo much work for a bang.

Have her make you a cocktail and blow you while you watch tv. Tell her you're Role Playing James Bond after he retires...

That's the thing man, she want's me to be aggressive with her, I do my best and she get's into it but then she goes back on her word and tells me it hurts. I'm getting mixed singles here. I thought it was just part of it for her, telling me to stop, which it is sometimes; so I finished and she started to cry this last time we where together, not sure what to do.

That is why God invented Safe Words, Sup Forumsrah.

>Safe Words

>Giving a shit how she feels

Nah, it's fun. Sometimes we go on dates with each other dressed as other people with different names. It's been awhile since we went all out like that but I don't mind if she's happy. She gets a little experimental with sex when she rps too so I like it.

Amen

the fuck am I watching?

I'm now to this, I was a pretty basic guy sexually before I a got with her. She likes it when I take charge but I'm not the best with signals, you know?

Underage

I like her allot, I want to have a good time when we have sex and I want her to feel good. I don't like it when she cries for real. I don't want to hurt her unless she wants it.

OP here, I mean roleplay is great and all but when it's no longer role playing not only does it lose it's fun, it damages real reletionship.

what does that even mean..

if you're not talking from experience, you can fuck off

Nigga think I'm rich