Hand wash the inside of your ass and go back to work without washing them

shit on your hand and wipe over cock ,and jerk

rerorr!

spread his shit on the door handle

spread your shit on the door handle

Already flushed!

Dubs get!

poop on the floor or toilet seat. your choice

why do u even make this thread then faggot? what do you think we are going to tell you to do? of couse we are going to want you to shit on something besides in the bowl. fucking kill yourself

take the shit out of the toilet, walk in your boss' office, slam it on his desk, demand him to eat it or you'll quit your job

Jesus are you fucking retarded?

Hurr derr an hero durr

You know peoples in Europe and America have siphons in their toilet Nigger?

OP shit on the floor

OP's job suck because his workplace is trash

Toilet Nigger wonder how many functions they have and where is the siphon placed

Moan as loud as possible for a least 5 minutes, so everyone near by can hear how much of a faggot you are.

Shit in the sink. Then turn the lights off and become known as the phantom shitter

no you go fuck yourself. why make a dubs decides thread on the shitter if u dont even wait for dubs before u flush your shit? you know what i think? you're a big pussy and you wouldnt deliver anyway, and u just want to make a thread for easy replies. how sad is your life when this is the highlight of your social interaction. OP is a faggot as usual.

Ass Scream Opera if you sit in work and there are other peoples especially woman's you could hide something sharp like pin or broken paper clips to hear a beautiful Ass Scream Opera

Imagine all those women screaming in your work place when they go sit after a break or something

stick those tubes in ur ass

reroll

No wiping allowed

POOP IN GLOVE

Get off your phone and back to work you piece of shit.

Throw feces at your direct superior.

Shit on self and cum on boss

kill yourself