I'm so fucking tired of the assholes that are in my country...

i'm so fucking tired of the assholes that are in my country ... everytime that there's a earthshake (or something like that) in chile, there appear the dumbass saying:

>"jaja enjoy that fggts, ask to england for
some help"
>"Jajajaj you deserve that suckers!"
>"Take that traitors"

i mean, a lot of people DIE and a lot of people lose EVERYTHING that they have... how can you be so asshole? how can you enjoy that?... Thanks to god, year to year stupids are everytime less and less (i hope).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDohpjD1jvA&t=36s
youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp07bBWEch8
youtube.com/watch?v=puHyO5JNOE0
youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

btw:

fuck chile and argentina jajajaja

cisplastina? uruguay :^)

>>"jaja enjoy that fggts, ask to england for
>some help"
>>"Jajajaj you deserve that suckers!"
>>"Take that traitors"
I guess that's in Buenos Aires, I never heard something like that or bad comments about chileans here

Enjoy your Tsunami

Inferiority complex

youtube.com/watch?v=NDohpjD1jvA&t=36s

Enjoy your virginity.

they do the same to us every time we have an earthquake

I'll lose it in 6 days in cologne.

Mark my words.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

no te la puedo BELIEVE

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOO LEE PIDOOOO A DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

No, we don't
Saying something like that here is basically social suicide

ateo

samefag

Maybe, i guess that is the kirchern patriotism

ateo jajaja

They are just internet edgy virgins and unneducated plebs, the probably watch football.

>Argentina abraza a Chile

all i ever read about your earthquakes is chileans saying "lol lightweights"
this is a typical argentinian behavior "they were going to attack us anyways". c'mon man

ateo

today I learned argentina has earthquakes

failed normie

>i mean, a lot of people DIE

Nah, not here, such punny things can't kill US.

You don't really read that much then.

Their anti argentine sentiment shows up a lot when something bad happens here, and they DO attack us. They even check our media 24 hours a day trying searching for any single mention of chile to make a scandal about it

Kek

I don't think anyone cares really
no one even died

?

Are you sure you are talking about my country? Are you sure you are argentinian? You sound a lot like Evo.

So there are Fucking men like that wherever all country.

>2015 copa america
>argentines in chile singing about tsunamis in our shopping centers because their failed state can't into human taxes
>lose anyway

Yet everyone complains at 'arrogant argentines' and not 'fucking chilean men like that, who are present in every country anyway'

you have to admit that saying: ''lol they do the same to us xd'', is very stupid and an excuse to act like scum

Top banter

i was rlly fan of that cup, but when i heard "Chile, ojala te trague el maaaar"... i shut down the tv and never seen the cup ever again.

you're the typical self-victimized paranoid who believes that the whole world is out to get us for some reason

my senpai is ok
im ok
it wasnt my fault

lol are you a woman

how do you even know they do that?
You would have to check their media 24 hours a day trying searching for any single mention of argentina to make a scandal about it

Thing is, if an argentine makes a joke, everyone goes 'FUCK ARGENTIENS THEY ARE ALL DA SAME THEY ARE ALL SCUM!!'. But if any other country makes a joke 'lol who cares there are people like that everywhere :)'

this and THIS

lol you're a bitch

Chile merece ser destruida por un mega tsunami tanto como el resto de Sudacalandia, ni más ni menos.

This

CHILE DECIME QUE SE SIENTEEE
SABEEER QUE SE TE VIENE EL MAAAAR
TE JUROOO QUE AUNQUE TE TAPE EL AGUAA
NUNCA TE VAMOS A AYUDAAAR
PORQUE VOS SOS UN TRAIDOR
VIGILANTE Y BOTON
NOS VENDISTE EN LA GUERRA POR CAGÓN
POR ACÁ NO VENGAS MÁS
OJALA TE TAPE EL MAR
QUE TE AYUDEN LOS INGLESES A NADAAAR

>how do you even know they do that?
We don't, he's just paranoid or deluded into that thinking to justify an stupid and unbased hate towards our country.

>Spain

Yo are a good lad; btw Sup Forums is full of edgy kiddos

Come home brown man

se calento el ateo.............................

dude, go back to the siesta

beause argentine jokes often involve racism or xenophobia which is not nice from any persepective.

maybe it's because porteños are too fucking loud so the world thinks it's an argentine behavior

>chile merethe sher deshtruida por un mega shunami tanto como el reshto de shudacalandia ni másh ni menosh

t. mario 'el blanco' lopez

buenos aires es argentina, el resto no es nada.

See You don't see chileans singing things like that in your shopping centers.

estábamos todos felices y llegó el ateo wena nido

ESTO

No porteños por favor vuelvan a sus granjas que alguien me tiene que llenar la heladera

Chilean jokes towards bolivians, peruvians and even argentines ARE racist and xenophobic though.

The sentiment that every single joke made by a small group of people represents the whole population of Argentine is not our problem, but theirs.

Indio

2010 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

>Victim complex

When did you guys got cucked? Where's the proud argentinian I used to know?

who /argentinaterminaenlageneralpaz/ here?

There are racist, xenophobic, mean spirited people everywhere. Fact.

They are often the most lousy people. Fact.

Everyone realizes this and looks forward to ignore them. Except when talking about Argentines. Sorry for not being sorry for those mean spirited people anymore.

and since when we don't do the same? or it's not funny when someone include us in the joke?

>made by a small group of people
but consented and celebrated by a large group of people, don't act like a crybaby
hay que bancarsela cuando nos toca a nosotros

We ajare the feeling. 27/F showed the several issues with the emergency networks across the country and over the years the whole infraestructure was modernized to the point that we didn't even get an electric shortage in 2015.

A lo mejor la Pichamama está enfadada porque ya no le hacéis sacrificios.

I'm pro "banter" if you like, I couldn't care less about jokes about argentine and argentines. I do dislike their Holier than Thou attitude.

Let's talk about this
I want to lose my virginity as well, but I just don't know how

>ajare
Share.
Fucking cellphone.

España es tan irrelevante que ni siquiera a los terremotos le llama a atencion.

At least it's not Argentina :^)

> 'LOS PORTEÑOS SON TODOS AGRANDADOS Y NOS ASEN QUEDAR MAL !!!!!!11!!'

why the fuck would you hate a country that speaks the exact same language as your own anyway
i will never understand latin america

step 1- shower, shave and get money

nobody likes argentina because you morons think you're europeans

yeah, but when you meet the person
what do you do then?

oh wait i didnt read the post properly
Argentina is gud cuntry too

>that speaks the exact same language as you
same father but different mothers, don't mix us

>same father but different mothers, don't mix us
stop posting

don't spill your spaghetti. mostly that, the rest you'll have to improvise

u put benis in vagina :DDDD

>don't spill your spaghetti
impossible

Everyone will make jokes about any country, that's how shit goes, but argentines are the only ones who will desperately try to say sorry 'for the whole country'; see people like this . No chilean will ever say sorry about argentine jokes. No peruvian will say sorry about argentine jokes. BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

I'm not anti chile or any other latinamerica country, I'm against people like OP, I'm against fellow argentines. They are exactly the same people who goes 'I hate being a male and human our gender and our race are bad :("

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

>tfw no earthquakes or tsunamis or anything like that in *comfy* brazil

hahahahhahah

But you have a shitload of floods and landslides

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp07bBWEch8

compare

>El que no salta es "gentilicio de un pais X" maricon

>

lmao

I should say I'm sorry to you due to him?

no lo entendí
youtube.com/watch?v=puHyO5JNOE0

GET TSUNAMI'D

7-1

ooh ooh aah aah

HOW MANY WORLD CUPS??????????????

youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE

para ti abuelo

7 of those throphies are wrong.
germany italy and brazil have 2 world cups and england none.