> 2003 Mustang Cobra

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/12-of-the-most-dangerous-cars-ever-made/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fast

> pretty damn fast

The hell is that supposed to be?

Yee

You know, you're just keeping the thread alive by doing this, right?

i couldnt give one fuck about your car. you probably drive like shit anyway.

I've got a 99' Nissan Almera, it's faster than a bicycle.

Neah, I drive for a living so I'm a pretty good driver. And the thread isn't about my car. It's about what Sup Forums drives.

So, user... What do you drive?

The typical mustang driver usually does

OP here. how do I fix my car?

I've seen this exact image too many times.

>I drive for a living
doesnt mean shit.

Does anyone have that shit weeabo car pic?

It's a 3L turbo, so yeah it's pretty fast on ze autobahn.

This is great.

Well, considering that the Mustang is the world's best selling sports car, I'd say that majority of Mustang drivers are decent drivers at least. I don't know if the majority of any particular cars' drivers are bad drivers. Maybe SUVs in general? But, probably not majority of a single model.

my first car, a 2005 seat ibiza, 110 cv 1900 tdi was a fast bullet, 300km/h

> posts a 6.3 V8

havent seen this b8 in a while...

did you go somewhere or did you just get tired of posting it?

Nice find, kid. Good pic. Too bad I had all the lights blacked out.

i love how even the tow truck is like "fuck this, i aint stopping for this faggot"

It does when 80% of my day is driving.

therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/12-of-the-most-dangerous-cars-ever-made/
So why is it on this list? Because there are 4.4 deaths per every 10,000 Mustangs on the road

so i guess you have never been to NYC since there are thousands of cabbies who drive for a living and are absolutely god awful at it.

Which one? There are a lot.

Weird. Another Mustang owner blacking out his headlights and taillights. Keep being original, fag.

>kill yourself

Forged internals, built bottom end ka-t. Around 450 wheel with old turbo. New turbo but no tune yet.

>muh half open dank headlight fad like every other faggot who owns this piece of shit driftmobile

That's still 4.4 drivers for every 10,000 drivers. That's still not majority. And the Corvette has even more deaths per driver ratio. Does that mean the Corvette has shitty handling as well? And also, people who are going to street race and get themselves killed tens to get fast cars for cheap and make them even faster. That's the stupidity of the driver not knowing how to drive, not the lack of handling for car itself. No matter what car they drive, they'd probably end up dead anyways.

Ehh. Very debatable. If they were absolutely terrible at it, they wouldn't have a driver's license, thus wouldn't have a job. However, I'm not some service driver. I'm a CDL driver there is a big difference between the two.

Nothin' personnel, kid, but I would fucking obliterate your shitbox that you like to pretend is a muscle car any day of the week. I'm literally undefeated on downhill mountain passes. I've defeated cars with twice my horsepower and almost half the weight. Nobody comes close to my expertise.

I like the look faggot, plus I'll be installing led bricks soon for daytime running lights.

Nothing is original, faggot. Anything that is made, countless of people have bought. Something that is thought of, countless people have thought of it before. Don't act like making a car look good is dumb just because someone else has done it also.

If you think you can be original with modifying a car, please, tell me what you have done or will do to your car.

Do you even know what car that was?

Oh you're putting in LEDs also.

>under the age of 22 guaranteed

This is Sup Forums. There are copypasta threads literally even ten minutes. Deal with it.

Clean as fuck. Nice car user.

You own that Buick?

Okay Dagumi.

I'm 24, nice try though

Here's my Nismo.
I race cars.

Literally everyone who owns this car does that.

Literally eveyone who owns this car plastidips wheels black.

Nigger you can fuck right off.

He's not talking about neons, dumb faggot. He's talking about LED conversion bulbs for the headlights.

I did the same thing to my Cobra with the headlights, switchback signals, and fog lights.

You've literally even been called out on reposting this thread every time.

>cars
Fags, the lot of you.

Hey it's the Cobra Sup Forumsro again. Sup

Obviously mine is the buick. But yes I know what car that was. I was working for the Park Place dealership at the time

Genesis 3.8 Track

A 400R? You're dumb as fuck if you think anyone is going to believe that you own that.

Literally not everyone does shit. Most people leave their car alone. In fact, I might have seen only a handful of people irl black out a Mustang.

But, I won't argue with the fact that a lot of people plastidip their wheels. Not majority though. But, a lot do. Which I won't be one of them.

Used to have an '89 Mustang 5.0 GT but I'm in a Focus now. Fast bikes are where it's at though

私の名前は高橋良輔です。私はマツダRX-7 FCを駆動します。

>Yee
look pretty nice

but wtf you did with the headlight glasses ? Stock are better

Battle me fagit

under rated

i think the same about the blacked headlights

So many people die from those horrible things, we need car control legislation and we needed it yesterday.

And?

That's adorable. This kid drops $4k on a bike and thinks he's now King of the Road. I bet you'd chicken out to go WOT from 0-100mph. Get the fuck outta here.

Yo, my GTR brethren. How has your R32 been treating you lately?

How do you like it user? Any pros and cons worth mentioning about these?

what's it like having a black car?

>op has no neck wtf

Are u in Australia?

Datsun 510. 1jz top end/ 2jz internals. Comptech cams, 24lbs injectors, straight piped American thunder exhaust, custom mid pipe/headers, stand alone ecu, brembo brakes front, wilwood big brake kit in back, open diff. Runs 20 lbs of boost kicking in about 3k rpm (70mm turbo, its got some lag) have yet to run dyno numbers.

2013 bmw z4 35is

Bikes are great. But, they are more of highway runners than anything else.

Thanks for the compliment. But, I replaced the whole headlights with LMR dark smoked headlights. Then put LED conversions in them to compensate. It looks a lot more flush with the whole car now.

That's adorable.

most of the time it doesn't work

>stand alone ecu
Not a bad way to spend ten thousand dollars

did see these headlight. Not the best of the mustang but still would have one

I like it a lot. Red dirt shows up easily, but when you clean and wax them they are fucking fantastic.

> not knowing that cars have curves and distort reflections

I was bending over.

Bite me

89 gt

No

Lol so gayyyyy

Very nice. What all have you done to it?

2000 Camry V6. Piece of shit. Will beat mopeds.

This is my current pride and joy 2016 GTI pretty fun, I'm going stage 2 eurodyne tune soon.

Bmw M4. Got it used tho

ITT: shit american "cars"

If theres one thing you guys suck at, its making cars

Debadged, Swapped Rims, lowered, tinted.

nothing really modified to the engine, it's the lightest car I've ever been in.

Very underrated in my opinion because of the manufacturer's name but you get a lot for your money. Great handling I beated cars like E92 in canyon drives. I drove it as fast as ~175 MPH
Cons: I don't like the brakes even though I have big brembos... they get spongy after going hard on them a few times. Also some of the materials in the interior are kind lf cheap.

those wheels, jesus they're just awful, why would you ruin such a nice car?

i would washt he shit out of that car

2016 Mustang EcoBoost.

I smoked several shitty Dodge HEMI chargers and challengers. feelsgoodman

Very nice user. Do you plan on ever going to a bigger turbo?

>How do you like it user? Any pros and cons worth mentioning about these?

read reviews on it. besides being "fast" the car is absolutely terrible

So much washing and waxing is involved with it I swear I spend more on cleaning it than I do on the payments..

It's just my personal preference i guess. Been thinking about getting Vossen Flow rims

This thing looks schweet

Part of me screams yes but the sensible part says keep it as a daily, I have another car in the works that I have big turbo plans for

Bmw 750il v12 shit hauls ass and pulls ass. Just got those wheels not toooo long ago.

Still a nice looking car, Sup Forumsro. Do you plan on keeping it the way it is now or do you have a future build in mind for it?

Here is a shot from the back

Vossen lol, bro I hope you're joking. Take off those fucking faggy decals as well.

7 series are for black

what ever model it is, 7S are for nigger

Yeah, you have to get high quality ceramic pads.