Are PC Music still a thing Sup Forums?

they were big in 2014, now I don't hear much from them anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/pcmus
twitter.com/pcmus
youtube.com/user/pcmusicinfo/videos
mixcloud.com/corenewsuploads/diplo-friends-2016-11-13-benzi-and-danny-l-harle-in-the-mix/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who

The quality has dropped a bit since 2014 tbf

They seem to be on the up again. Lots of press lately

no and thank god

They've been sort of playing it safe lately but they're still around, yeah.

They've been putting out stuff consistently, GFOTY just dropped a new album also.
soundcloud.com/pcmus
twitter.com/pcmus
youtube.com/user/pcmusicinfo/videos

yeah im going to see them in 2 weeks. they have volume 2 coming out in 3 days and released a new single today mate.

nah they fell off
now they gave up and connected with shitty ass diplo
they will probably land some mainstream success
but the music atm sucks
that gfoty release was garbage

>now they gave up and connected with shitty ass diplo
what did he mean by this?

they aren't relevant anymore

their shitty gimmick got old

is sincerity a gimmick

collabing with diplo is the end of your creative career. he's known for forcing his "friends" to cut certain ideas if he thinks his audience isn't gonna respond well to it

i dont think anyone on pc music has collaborated with diplo

mixcloud.com/corenewsuploads/diplo-friends-2016-11-13-benzi-and-danny-l-harle-in-the-mix/

yes

Yeah, cause after you make guest mix for a radio show, the host of that show will get to decide what you do in the studio and what you release.

thats how it starts buddy mark my words

the lost their kairos, no one care about them anymore

diplo had already remixed hey qt and tho it isn't strictly pc music he had collaborated with sophie in producing that madonna track and nothing had happened desu. if they are getting worse it doesn't have shit to do with that desu.

imo some of the edge of the music is lost now cause it's basically a microgenre and they have already explored plenty of the posibilities within it, from the most ironic to the most sincere, to the most pop to trying to experiment, and probably the best releases are behind them, but there's still some good shit coming out. danny harle's super natural was good, hannah diamond's fade away as well...

and tho it's not pc music (but it's bubblegum bass), i'm really looking forward to him producing more pop artists. his work in that field are fucking great

*the last line was about sophie