Manlet/manlet opinion thread

>manlet/manlet opinion thread
Are you a manlet or what do you think of them? How has your height affected your life. Post height and opinion
>5'5"
>Really lacked confidence because of height for most of my adolescence. Had to "grow" from the experience to learn to not let the social stigma bother me. Old enough now to have genuine confidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/health/do-tall-guys-die-younger
soundcloud.com/catilluminati/first-pioneers-feat-infuhmus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what do you think of them?

I think they should not be allowed to breed. Castration should be mandatory for anyone under 6' tall.

5'7 never really bothered except girls who dont realize I can't have a big dick lol. I was always the lgiht weight, 90 pounds in middle school but i went against linemen when the coach would pull one out for being a pussy. Id show them the tone to have haha

enjoy your thin weak body as i hypertrophy within a year nerd.

I think that anyone with an even remotely functional brain doesn't think about it

>Really lacked confidence because of height for most of my adolescence
That feely feel that feels feely. ):

>enjoy your thin weak body as i hypertrophy within a year nerd.

188cm 112kg powerlifter here . . . what were you saying, Frodo?

Everyone, and I do mean literally everyone, thinks about and judges people solely based on their appearance (that includes their height). That's just what people do. Judge other people.

pics or it didnt happen

Kek have fun peaking early and suffering from joint pain until you die early from a heart-related illness

>pics or it didnt happen

It's 1:12am here. Go get your gay jerkoff pics somewhere else, faggot.

Height is one of the first things anyone with fully functioning eyes notices. Just human nature

6'6 reporting in, all manlets should be exterminated.
We need to go back to Spartan times when babies with birth defects such as these were tossed off the cliffs so as to keep a strong population.

>Kek have fun peaking early and suffering from joint pain until you die early from a heart-related illness

"Better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep"

I'd rather be a tall, superior Ubermensch and die at 75 than be a small, inferior piece of genetic refuse and live till I'm 100.

>188cm 112kg powerlifter here

Sounds like you're overcompensating for something.

Or rather 1.98m since I'm Eurofag.

If anything though, it teaches you to not worry about the shit you can't change. As long as you can still be successful or attractive then you pretty much shouldn't give a shit

6'3" Hate all you short fucks with attitudes, midgets are tougher than those with short man syndrome, being confident in who you are is all you need

>inb4 thats easy to say coming from a tall guy

didnt happen then? k thats what i thought

5´10 god tier masterrace feelsgoodman.png
reporting in

>Sounds like you're overcompensating for something.

I have a slightly above average penis actually (16.5cm).

5.10 manlet with 17.5 cm
GODTIER

Hey OP, I'm 5'5" also. It fucking sucks, but there's nothing to do about it, so I can't be too bothered by it.

Short femanon here, tall humans are honestly terrifying.
Anything over like 6'2 is freakish and towering, and the skinny ones look like aliens.
Short people are better, don't feel bad short anons.

5'5 have a gf, Life is good.

185cm 105kg fatass here... what were you saying?

>being so short that you don't think people over 6ft who lift weights exist

Kek. You really should commit seppuku, user.

You sound really worked up. I'd rather be a handsome manlet than a keg bellied troll with an inferiority complex. Enjoy your arthritis!

5'10"

I've always felt indifferent about my height. Has never really been an advantage or disadvantage, average.

To be honest the best heights for a man is 5´10
5´11 and 6´0 and also 6´1

You're only as big as your ego, project confidence and it doesn't even matter.

Kek, you're barely above manlet level.

>5.10 manlet with 17.5 cm

And? Women are going to fuck me before they'd fuck you, have 1cm of penis length is basically meaningless. Chicks want my superior Norwegian genetics up in their uterus, not your inferior manlet genes.

>ITT retards boasting to anonymous strangers about how tall they are.

The autism flows strong here.

I'm 200cm (that's like 6'56'') tall and it's been annoying.
Not only do a lot of doors, subway cars and cars in general not fit my height, I also always have to get clothes I buy tailored to fit.
If I was like 185/190cm (~6ft), my dick (approx. 7,9 inches) would actually look big.
Since I'm taller than that, it looks normal sized.

On the plus side: Been living in a 80% muslim-populated neighbourhood with the highest crime rate in the country since my youth (~14 years) - noone fucks with me when I go out.

As a norwegian myself, I must ask you to stop embarrasing us, you filthy niggerlover.

5' Manlet. I don't let it bother me one bit ans it has actually helped me in my job. I have great confidence because I've accepted I'm fucking short ans there's nothing I can do about it besides I've got a smoking red head gf so I'm happy. You 5'5" guys get down to my level.

>taking the bait

What's it like knowing that even if you're in exceptional shape at that size, you'll always be weaker pound for pound than an average manlet?

That's what I tell myself, too. Somedays, though, I don't want to even get out of bed. I'll just lay there, sometimes I'll even pretend I'm someone else... then I'll see my reflection in the mirror and I, well, it just feels bad, you know? It's like I'm lying to myself, telling myself I'm happy even though I know it's not true. Fuck, I guess I'm having one of my sappy days. Just gotta keep pretending... one day at a time.

>185cm 105kg fatass here... what were you saying?

What were you saying? Being 112kg @188cm doesn't mean you're fat, especially not if you squat/deadlift/benchpress.

full of shit and you know it brah

Is America really degenerating that quickly that 5'10 is considered tall there? Fucking hell. Must be all that excess weight that's causing stunted growth.

I was talking about myself honestly hahaha

Are you me?

if you are 5´5 get a wife thats 5´5 so
your kid would atleast be 5´10

sooo tits?

I hate manlets with Napoleon complexes too and I'm short af. I'm content as long as my body looks good and can get a girl regardless

5'10" is average, doesn't really help or hurt you.

I would but I'm in bed and don't have anything for a timestamp nearby

i did not say that its tall i said its a good height so
you dont have knee joints pain and die at young age you dip shit

>You sound really worked up.

Not really, I just think you should be exterminated for the greater good of the Aryan race.

>handsome manlet

Contradiction of terms. You look like a child.

>Enjoy your arthritis!

My joints are perfectly healthy, Anonlet.

>it has actually helped me in my job

Well sure you fit into that circus cannon a lot better being a midget.

No, the ideal height for men is 6'2"

I have a manlet story sort of.
>Be 6'1"
>Best friend through all of high school is 5'5"
>Still hasn't grown at all, both 23 now
>Accidentally see his dick once a year or two ago
>Tfw I'm 6.5 inches and he's a solid 8 inches
>Why can't I have those proportions.jpg

not american

>the best heights for a man is 5´10

Lel. No. That's average, borderline short. Mediocre genetics.

GTFO

>get down to my level
heh, good one

Haha, what kind of reverse logic is that. Where the fuck does pound for pound come into play, ever? Get into a fight with someone tall some day and you'll realize that means nothing.
Watch some Bellator and figure out why they list things such as reach next to weight and height.

5ft10, nothing major, some girls are bothered about height and naturally aren't interested but it's a very small number.

Tallest girl I was fucking for a while was 6ft2 hehehe I thought the sex would be more awkward than it was.

no fam thats not true 6´1 is the borderlands of having a weak spine

5'10" here w gf 4'11" makes u feel huge

Hmmmm... I don't think I want to.

>Well sure you fit into that circus cannon a lot better being a midget.

Tip top kek. Good one, user.

make your child a manlet
what have you done
you dip shit

Knee joints pain and dying at a young age because you're tall? I don't know where you live but over here we're no longer in medieval conditions and enjoy superb medical care. Not that I need any, haha.

And this claim is based on what? Your imagination? Stop being butthurt about being short, kiddo

OP here. It isn't that bad especially since we can get badass gains in a fraction of the time/effort and enjoy the fact that we'll live a long life in good health. And don't forget about that 20 year old pussy in your late 30s/40s. Tall guys burn out quick

Good for you.

>5'10" here w gf 4'11" makes u feel huge

Both of you should be sterilized. Your children would be inferior Untermenschen.

It's short for a man, over here. But I suppose my view on things is a bit skewed being part of the tallest nation on earth.

what if i told you that i have cancer and my last wish is to see your lopsided flesh mounds before departing

Why would you want to live past your 70s anyway? Past that all you have is senility and incontinence. Enjoy being mental and shitting the bed in a nursing home, user.

You wouldn't believe me since I have no timestamp anyways :)

I'm 5'1 tall

>be literally the size of a middle schooler
>be dismissed from interviews because I look like a little kid
>have a woman who actually wanted to marry me
>she is almost 6 feet tall, makes all the money, and made me her househusband
>she makes me shave my legs because she likes how it feels when we snuggle
>but I can't have sex because she gets wild and could hurt me because I'm so little

Just fucking end my life fam

>my wife who is too tall for me to handle

menshealth.com/health/do-tall-guys-die-younger
you dip shit

OP here. I've heard the same thing from alot of my female friends/girlfriends. The only girls I ever met that only date tall guys are either tall themselves, or shallow to the point of being unattractive

Haha, what kind of reverse logic is that. Where the fuck does height come into play, ever? Get into a fight with someone heavy some day and you'll realize that means nothing.
Watch some Bellator and figure out why they list things such as weight next to height and reach.
Retard.

How on earth all you manlets are convinced that being tall automatically means having a weak spine or scrawny posture or other health problems is beyond me. Also, dick size is not directly related to height, you fucking idiots.

lets go by the honesty system then *wink wink*

see here

Your poor knees!

Too late man, I already got dressed.

Kid, who the fuck wants kids, no thanks

God your autistic

>5'7 here
>It doesnt really bother me

>things that never happened

So, Dutch?

If you'd bothered to actually read that article through you'd have seen it disproves your argument more than it supports it, imbecile.
One pointer: the premise for this 'research' is two basketballers of almost 7 feet having died of a heart attack. I'll let you work out the rest of the gaping holes.

>Your poor knees!

My knees are A-okay, friendo.

Exactly, handshake to you sir

5'9'' with 6 inch master race

>lrn2greentext

What he said.

You know it.

>Aryan race
>Look like child
Are you the guy who's girl I fucked? Sorry bout that one
>Manlet out

completely true fam

>have to take pictures to jerk it too because I can't have sex
>she likes it from behind when she stands up but I'm too short to reach her ass standing up and her cheeks are too firm to push past to penetrate
>she doesn't let me go out alone because I'm the size of a middle schooler
>doesn't even let me drive because she hates hates having to adjust the seat

one should have a tall height and a big dick. having average height is about just as beta as having an average cock

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/first-pioneers-feat-infuhmus

It's 'you're' not "your".