Femanon here, looking to spice things up with my boyfriend of almost 2 years...

Femanon here, looking to spice things up with my boyfriend of almost 2 years, as you all know (well the ones who have actual gfs for months or years) sex can get kinda eh, so i wanna know what Sup Forums does to keep an awesome sex life or what their fem partner does to keep them happy.

He has a foot fetish btw so if you wanna share how you like someone to play with you with their feet that would be cool.

it was unnecessary to post that you were female. you will only get "Tits or gtfo"

Sure let's play!

titz first

make him squirt honey or whip cream, or hershey syrup in your ass.. and have him suck it out. or lick it off when it drips

try and be less fucking boring

tits or gtfo

Sounds kinky ill see if hes into it.

Just let him tie you up and do whatever he wants to you.

Im new to this & i didnt know

Yuck that's unhygienic you cretin

Buttstuff

Dubs of truth

normies get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS

Not if you clean out your butthole with an enema

Sup Forums has come to shit.

Tell him you want 2 guys at sametime
...if it is a go then let him have 2 girls...start there

it is kinky hehe. honey has anti bacterial component..

You cuck.

you're a faggot. I bet you fucking have sex for the sole purpose of procreation.

post a pic of your tits with a paper with "Primo Fettuccine is yummy for my tummy." written on it, plus a time stamp.

so true :(
>fuckin summerfags

Tits you unoriginal cumquat

i don't understand a foot fetish lol. It has nothing to do with sex, so I will never understand how its arousing.

That is the definition of a fetish. You basically just said you don't understand any fetish.

Fucking losers who do nothing but jerk off all day are legit the only ones asking for tit pics

Threesomes work....just with complete strangers though...

Fetish: an inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.

Guhm on op post dem tittys so we can get down to biddness faggot

Bad dragon

Post em...or we abandon thread

Op here abandon thread

yuck? virgin detected. faggggg

NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD. NO TITS POSTED. ABANDON THREAD.

ALL OF YOU ARE USELESS STUPID CUNTS