youtu.be/6jazHy6E_zI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumbest sport ever conceived.

>Goals don't matter
>No time limit
>Teams are allowed to use different equipment

Lol I just found out about it and I'm speechless.

Might be the gayest shit I've seen.

Krum was a self-absorbed systembabby. There were better, more technically-gifted players like Dimitrov surrounding him but the masses will continually ride his dick.

Bump

i dont understand what's happening. got a rule set?

Nobody does Germany. That's why it's laughable.

It's from Harry Potter

yeah but they gotta count points or something right? like how is the winner determined?

what's the point of the fucking brooms

this

no fucking clue

nice double dubs brotherino

how does the snitch work?

maybe its like in rodeo that the players intentionally cripple themselves

That is the one single most autistic thing I've ever seen on this board

It looks like one of those fun games we played in elementary school gym class

Except for the stupid fucking brooms

Are you absolutely sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg

to make it authentic

that's gay as fuck

>England invents quidditch
>they don't even reach the finals
JUST

Can you Americans post something nice for a change? Seriously, if you think it's boring, don't watch it and don't be rude about it because some people actually enjoy this sport and you shouldn't be dicks about it. So cry me a river, build a bridge and GET. OVER. IT.
Also, to everyone who wonder what the point of the brooms are, there's no Quidditch without the brooms. It would just be running around a field with different colored balls in their hands. And whoever is posting comments like "It's gay, its boring, its pointless, its pathetic, its ridiculous..." or other sexual and sexist comments, shouldn't be commenting, because no one gives a crap. If you don't want to watch it, then DON'T FUCKING WATCH IT AND DON'T COMMENT ON IT! Jesus fucking christ! Seriously, some of you are acting as if football makes more sense! IT FUCKING DOESN'T!! I dont understand all of this hate, but you should stop hating, because there are many people that actually enjoy watching this sport (and yes, it was confirmed as a national sport) and they don't want to hear all your dumb comments about their sport. I, for, one, LOVE Harry Potter and it pisses me off when people hate on me and on my obsession for the books. And one more thing: STOP. SAYING. THIS. IS. GAY!!!
Sincerely, a Potterhead

Italy you have me laughing my ass off oh man

Like anything else JK Rowling ever came up with if you examine it for more than a second it falls apart. The problem is she was writing a book for ten year-old kids and thought 'hmmm how can I make the main character a super awesome special snowflake in this chapter I know I'll invent a sport that's tailored perfectly to his needs'.

And then 20 years later those readers are in their twenties and expect the books to hold up logically and when they don't they write buzzfeed articles about it.

This has to be bait

>running around a field
>with different colored balls in their hands
>long pointy things between their legs

Couldn't be gayer tbhwy

That's not how you spell autistic.

when i was like 8 i used to play a videogame of the quidditch world cup on ps2

then i grew up, OP

Is this one of the comments?

my friend actually played this in college. supposedly they give some guy a tennis ball and he just runs around the campus while a designated player from each team has to find and catch him

We need to find videos