Guys im having a baby trips gets to name it nothing too obscene, im freaking out a bit any parent fags got advice?

guys im having a baby trips gets to name it nothing too obscene, im freaking out a bit any parent fags got advice?

Jerry

Pepinot.

shameless self bump

mick/sarah

Muhammad

Roll

Pepinot

Bulldog

roll

reroll

Victoria/Alex

Plank.

Caster Troy

omegle

i am not going to name him fucking reroll okay?

Pepperino

rollerino

Moon Unit, no worries dawg, just dont be abusive in any way

I was going to have a son, but my wife couldn't get pregnant. When she left me for another guy, I kind of gave up on relationships and ever starting another family. Really don't want to share a child with someone who can just walk away.

So name him David. That's everyone's name around here, and it was the name I was going to give a son. At least then I can say I named a kid.

But if it's a girl, name it Shaquanda.

Alex/vivian

Quelch

dat webm is very cute, in an obviously weird way

rolololo

Clyde

Donald

Mohammad, then

omegle
:)

Chalupa Batman

Gheyphrawg

Adolf

Jebediah.

So close.

One more roll for clyde

Danny/Alex

jamal

Hussein Al-Hawamai

Cuntvilla if a girl.
Dick Kong if a boy.

Chad

Von

It means Hope in old norse.

Dipper

Júan

Ashia if it's a girl

hitler did nothing wrong

Win

damn man, i will put david on the list for you. if its a girl im going to make my wife name her, but it sure aint gonna be a nigger name

adolf

Bob

Please name it avocado

Vladmir

Monty

Cyryl

trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it trips gets to name it

trips aint dubs you summer fug

As a parent my advice would be don't fucking back down ever. If you tell your kid you're going to do something - you better fucking do it. Kids are natural boundary pushers. If you don't show them where the line is and pull their ass up when they hit it then you're gonna have a bad time.

Seriously it's gonna suck for a while but stick to your guns man. What's a week of pain compared to years of a cunt kids? I'm not talking about flogging them whenever they do something wrong either just pull them up when they go over the line.

keith if black tyrone if white

rrrrroll

Milo

id fuckin kill that pussy

Lucifer

Lipstick

Ferris

Nice content! Fellow bump.

Adolf Munchler

Trip, like that facade game

any1 got sauce?

fartboy
or alternatively
fartgirl

Pinochet

Zoakie

Chad if white
Tyrone if its your wifes son

Pepe

swaglord69

Name: Destiny Dixon

>damn man, i will put David on the list for you

Well that's more than I expected. Thanks

And I was joking about the nigger.

Captain Underpants

Boy=gaylord
Girl=butch

Does it trigger anyone else that the 69 position is under 66?

roll

Geralt.

Cancer

winwar

Kakarot

Goober

Chris P. Bacon
La-A (that dash don't be silent)
Bonquiqui Deltrondreece
Mohammad Falafel Kaboom

yeah i thought that exactly, i cant stand the thought of having a fat/cuck kid who is going to be m'ladying his way to NEETness

Reroll, you'll always be able to introduce him as your son Pepe, the rarest Pepe of them all.

Cory / Corina

wolll

sarah/james

fem - Ava
male - Dudley

If you're the daddio, no need to fret... just ignore the baby until it is old enough to start tossing a football around in the yard. The younger years are the ladies responsibility

cuck

meme

Broomhilda

Reijo if it's a lil' guy
Claret if it's a gallie

It's fine, man. I'm one month into having my first kid. It's been great. It's a pain in the ass when she cries a lot and you have no idea what to do to help her, but as long as mommy's tits are nearby, you're golden. "Train" your baby to sleep longest at night by not letting him/her sleep a lot during the day (i.e. wake its ass up if it's sleeping for more than 2 or 3 hours.) Buy those baby swaddle velcro suits, they're magic. You can probably still do most of the shit you would normally do without a kid, just in less intense sessions. If you played 8 hours of vidya in one sitting, you might have to go casual mode and break it up into shorter sessions. Take longer shits for personal time (that's what I'm doing now). Have fun, man, it's awesome.

Boy: Omar
Girl: Hillary

It didn't until you brought it to my attention. THANKS.

God

Lil Miss carriage

yeah pisses me off, 66 is my go to number, and it is bloody 69... i am not a fan of the 69 position... and 69 is not 69... fucking hell