Should I do it?

Should I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haven't this picture already been here 5 times today faggot?

Time stamp

nah

if you do it, live stream it

If you bought all that shit, you've already made your decision; live stream it.

As many times as you've asked this I'd say go ahead a and do it. I literally hate you and I can see why everyone else does. Good riddance.

propane or oxygen?

I kill myself with nitrous oxyide

use oxygen it will get u high

nope

y?

oh please yes

helium

nah

Yeah why not what's the worst that can happen

no

>Not the same tubing
You're as retarded as the newfags falling for this shit

NO PLS

Why?

nice vacuum

Are you blind faggot?

Photo Relevant

Live stream it!! Faggot

To kill himself you fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

no shit, too much off a high percentage of oxygen is dangerous.

Yeah, but stream it

You look like you were a cool man OP.

Reminds me of myself 10 years ago (you look mid 40's, I'm 56) wanting to kill myself as well.

I'll just tell you this, I wish I would've because it doesn't get better. Life just aint for everybody

yes. or you could do a mass shooting? those ISIS guys could find a good fit for you?

>, I wish I would've because it doesn't get better. Life just aint for everybody
Solid advice right here.

damn, i made some type-os

i found image on google guys so op is still a fag

btw i am not op

op should take out an isis camp?

Check this pic

Kek

kewl

hairy motherfucker

Reminds me of that guy saying he was gonna kill osama or w/e with his sword and then a while later there's this story about a madman who's been stopped at Turkey or such with a sword

no. Think about it.

dont do it

you are a pussy, man the fuck up and turn it around

worst case scenario, hero doing something good like nuking korea or something

Nah. Have a fap instead.

Usually I would say donĀ“t there is sth to discover

But by morons shopping flying slips of paper in images I highly recommend doing it - you have proven yourself unworthy

>>69065011006498

just beat me to it, op cuntfirmed cuck

I'll tell you one thing op that the others won't if you try and fail it sucks and if you succeed it could be ultimately worse you never know for a fact what happens when you die and of you have a life no matter how hard keep it as long as you can I tried to kill my self and failed yes I know hahhaha I'm a fag got but I've cone to terms that even though I hate my life I'll live it just to see what happens and when the time comes and I die of there's more to it after it I'll go through that too your life no matter what the rest of this shit say is worth living just for the ride just try your best take your fucking tank and mask and chunk it and live for the ride friend the best and worst have yet to come so you might as well find out what that is

Don't bother really. Just go fucking DO something. Even if it's taking a shit or having a wank. Read a book but don't kill yourself for gods sake.