Admit it, the cinematography on this one was insanely beautiful

Admit it, the cinematography on this one was insanely beautiful.

10/10 on imdb so far

Fuck Yeah!
The Saving too. How the crushed into the Boltons' Lines.
Reminds me of the Rohirrim Scene in Return of the King.

oh yes it was!!!!

wat dis

Game of Thrones, S06E09

It was like Braveheart, but better.

Reminded me of the scene earlt on in The revenant where the indians ambush the pelt hunters.

Hold the Door!

Why.......

Sure. Now that they can't lean on George's brilliant storytelling anymore, and the plot has turned into a lazy, pandering, predictable and rushed farce, they need to make extra effort on the production quality.

Holdthedoor!

Bastard Bowl '16

The whole episode was pretty damn good.

>George's brilliant storytelling
>sand snakes where utter shit
>Jaime is literally Aniken Skywalker

The backstory and death of Hodor sucked ass. Why the fuck was there a hallway and a door in that fucking cave?

The plot might need some work yeah but at least the image doesn't disappoint.

It was designed as an escape route, I'm assuming?

No. It was heavily altered from the books.
Its suppose to be an endless labyrinth but the director couldn't work it into the story proper for the season. It would have given the children of the forest to much air time and back story

What's this about sand snakes?

And what do you mean about Jaime being like Vader?

Can someone screenshot that scene with Jon snow standing against the horses running against him and keep the quality the same so we can use it as a desktop background

The sand snakes where the retarded chicks that killed the Tommen's sister on the boat with the long goodbye poison (same that Bronn was poisoned with). Killed there King? and prince. They wanted war with the Lannisteres over the death of Obryn

dont ask me to spell all these names right this late at night

Do it yerself ye lazy pissdrinker.

>cinematography

you cant conematography CGI bud

kinda predictable that what happened was going to happen, but still an awesome fight scene

Nit picking
its the 6th season it's obviously gonna become predictable when there's two seasons left and the only thing they haven't done is the white walkers if it's so predictable please tell us all who wins the war for the dawn?? And also what happens next season? It's easy to have hindsight and say well that was predictable

This literally only happens in the show, George didn't write those scenes.

Not a neckbeard computer nerd go fuck yourself ya scallywag

get the fuck out of here degenerate

>screenshot
>computer nerd
lol

Does anyone want to come and recreate the seen on my minecraft server?

Lerooooy Jenkins

That wasn't CGI, it was literally 40 horses running towards kit.

Watch the behind the scenes

you're a funny guy.

The cinematography was nice and I'm hopeing that it was unclear and disorientating on purpose.
But the battle itself was so fucking retarded. Nothing makes any kind of sense

>Nit picking

Not really, considering how much screen time that character has received.

They should've just killed him off without trying to explain his fucking name.

>its the 6th season it's obviously gonna become predictable when

You shit. The whole fucking appeal of the show has been it's unpredictable storyline. Fuck you.

>if it's so predictable please tell us all who wins the war for the dawn??

Brandon Stark.

>And also what happens next season?

Sure.

1. Queen of Dragons finally arrive in Westeros
2. Cercei kills her son the King in final move to regain power in King's Landing
3. Arya kills Cercei
4. Margaery becomes queen
5. Margaery and Queen of Dragons form unlikely alliance with the other lords of Westeros against White Walkers
6. Good guys win

funny how? funny like a clown? Am I amusing you?

how dumb are you?

Yes it was a great episode but people are only fucking jizzing about it because the rest of the season has been fairly boring.

Even if it was CGI, his point is still bullshit. Of course cinematography still applies to CGI. As if there's no cinematography in Wall-E...

Woah woah, easy. He just said you were funny, that's all.

this ep was a clear 10/10 i dunno how the fuck next week is gonna be able to top that...

That happens all in one season?? So I guess no season 8 even though it's already fucking confirmed, and no one watches for an unpredictable storyline they watch it because it's a good show he's not fucking m night shyamalan and you're lying if you didnt think rickon was gonna live and Jon was gonna die

check em

Oh wait so it is going to be a huge progressive circlejerk. Just queens everywhere?

Have you ever watched a fight on tv? They're all disorienting on purpose. At least this battle had 10-20 seconds where the camera stayed in place showing the detail before skipping around.

The fuck season have you been watching? The last two episodes were meh but otherwise it's been pretty great.

Everyone knew rickon was dead you fag. Only an idiot would think he had a chance of surviving.

>no one watches for an unpredictable storyline they watch it because it's a good show

This is what's known in civilized circles as a retarded person.

>he's not fucking m night shyamalan

Who's "he" here?

>and you're lying if you didnt think rickon was gonna live and Jon was gonna die

What?

It would be easier to have a written discussion with you if you bothered using some punctuation in between your half-assed ramblings.

Of course.

Indeed. Was priceless

I thought the arrows looked fake when Jon ducked down and dodged that one big volley. But that's just about my only criticism. I'm probably going to watch it again tonight.

But why was Sansa such a cunt and didn't tell them Littlefinger was bringing the Vale army? Hundreds of men died because they started the battle an hour too early.

:D

The mountain is going to fuck some people up I hope. I want to see him get a 15 minute long rampage.

plus that one big fella

yeah I was hoping for that too when cousin lanister came to take cercei. "I choose violence"

>Insanely beautiful
It's a fucking lockoff man... if you can turn a camera on, you can make shit like this

This made me remember that SICK sacrifice form Zero no Tsukaima.

You must make some fucking epic home movies

>Dat Filename.

Butt hurt

post some of your footage then

Yeah, sorry to say this is all news to me. I've read all the books but haven't seen the new season.

So no one is mentioning the fact that wunwun has no armour or weapons?

How ramsey didn't kill jon with the arrow instead used it for wunwun?

How jon busted up his mouth and teeth but ramsey was more than capable still able to speak?

How rickon was too dumb to run zigzag?

How dany's cunt dragon only burned 1 boat and not all?

Pretty much this.

Not predictable in the sense of guessing the return of benjen or the hound. But for the battle we all knew that Jon would be stupid and that the vale knights would rescue them at the last minute.
Theybsisnt even hinted it was blatantly insinuated with long retarded scenes and close ups.
How hard was it to avoid mentioning them altogether for a few episodes after.littlefinger convinces the Prince of the vale to enter war?
It would have been like the blackwater, afterward it makes sense but at the moment you don't expect it.

Also we all know that Jon, Daenerys and Meera cannot die because they are the three dragons. We also know that tyrion and arya will not die either because the show writers are pussy and won't kill any of the main. Maybe Davos will die but that's it.
So we are back to a normal show were, instead of fearing for the life of the hero's you just yawn while waiting to see the retarded trick that will help them.pull through at the last minute.
The arya fight in E8 was Dragonball worthy.

Smdh fam what has the show been doing?

the lesbian smirking between dany and yara was shit

your confusing cgi for cinematography

Until they had all those immense high piles of corpses - utter crap - it was one of the best and realistic combat scenes I've ever seen.
GoT > LotR

too soon

Nigger if you had the same budget, people, location, time, tech; everything that the director had to work with, you would barely come out with half a minute of usable footage let alone a whole show. You've got no idea what it takes to film anything faggot.

Dany didn't burn the ships because she wanted to capture them for her fleet

okay, Micheal Bay.

dafuq ?!
is this some kind of cheap green screen ?
looks like jon snow standing infront of a big monitor

>the giants never had armor or weapons
>ramsey was a pussy the entire battle
>that was hours later
>Rickon was only there to get killed
>Danny wanted to capture the fleet not destroy it

thanks for the webm.

Literally the only saving grace of this show is the cinematography and Sandor Clegane

The writing is HORRID. D&D should have their hands cut off for such bad writing. Fucking sucking up to dany the entirety of GOT.

The phalange and whole mountain of corpse strategies were so fucking retarded.
I was too angry to notice how good the cgis are.

Also no arrows ever touched Jon and it made.me.so fucking.mad.
It looks like playing the LOTR games where the big moving background that never interacts with you is here to hide you are only fighting one or two guys at the time.

>How dany's cunt dragon only burned 1 boat and not all?
Burning one ship was enough to show them their fate if they happened to continue to fight.
And Dany values the ships more than a demonstration of power.
She still has to get to Westeros

No, no. Let him talk for himself

I fucking cried when the giant died. :(

No it's not. This is fucking stupid and it looks awful.

Stannis faced death better

wunwun? nigga what?

And I guess you've never been hit in the face before user. you don't lose the ability to speak, just hurts like a mofo.

you try being tortured and captured and then try to be tacticool. (although I was screaming at my monitor at that part.)

And muh feminism, that's all I'm gonna say about that.

I can only answer dany and the boat.

They wanted to keep the armada intact so they can use the boats later. The dwarf even said that.

>GIRL POWER! The show.
D&D are such faggot cucks. Sucking up to feminism.

>Muh feminism

Those are the only relevant female characters. Are you surprised they did that shit?

The giant's name is Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun.He was more commonly referred to by the other wildlings as "Wun Wun".

GoT guys know how to film a battle for sure. they should adapt some david gemmel for TV

>Also we all know that Jon, Daenerys and Meera cannot die because they are the three dragons
>Meera

Dude what?

>Getting butmad about the arrows

Did you mongols even fucking watch the episode?

Snow himself is fucking surprised when the arrows don't hit him. They made it a point to show that he remained unscathed because clearly there is something (aka the lord of light or some shit) protecting him.

Like seriously, you're supposed to be surprised, even the characters are surprised. The fact that you are buttblasted because he doesnt get hit just shows that you idiots know nothing about imagery.

Sansa knew the Vale army was coming. Since the vale still has it's full strength this means they would outnumber Ramsey like 5 to 1. Sharing this information would have made other northern houses join them or at least desert Ramsey. Sansa/Jon would massively overpower Ramsey and put them in a very advantaged position to negotiate. Make Ramsey surrender and take the black in exchange for Rickon (the legit king of the north btw), and nobody had to die.

But no.. Sansa just had to be a typical bitch, choosing emotion over reason, getting thousands of people including her own king and baby brother killed horibly

cinematography was the only good thing about the episode, the writing was meh

Oh, that guy. Yeah I was thinking the same shit. Why the fuck didn't he have weapons or armor. The armor you could explain since he's a wilding they don't smith. But they obviously have weapons, so some kinda smithing occurs.

This. But also plot armor. Which is forgivable in this case because it's the first time in this series anybody ever laced that bitch up and wore it.

Sounds like you're making shit up.

I hate all of you.

>But why was Sansa such a cunt and didn't tell them Littlefinger was bringing the Vale army? Hundreds of men died because they started the battle an hour too early.
Bad writing.

She has a vagina, are you surprised?

>Reasoning with Ramsay Bolton

Topkek, do you even watch the show kid?

>Sansa knew the vale army was coming.

We never saw her get a reply so that's a stretch to say that she absolutely knew. Still, she could have mentioned to Jon that she sent a letter to them and it might behoove them to fucking wait for a reply at least.

the thing that pissed me off, that he didn't start kicking his feet, or smashing up the lines with corpses.