Finland 100 years celebration liquor

Originally I was pretty mad that Estonia won the bidding but now that I'm almost halfway trough the bottle, I must say well done Estonia.
You are truly our kin. I wish one day we could be one nation under the same flag.

Most finnish thing ever that even our government buys cheap booze from estonia

what kind of alcohol is this?

It tastes like Salmiakki Kossu, only much sweeter.
I love it.

>For good neighbors from estonia
aww thanks

It's traditional Estonian liquor with a strong liqorise taste.
Absolutely fantastic.
I hope it sticks around after the celebration year.

>Vana Tallinnan klassinen maku yhdistettynä erittäin suomalaiseen lakritsiin
>The classic taste of Vana Tallinn combined with very Finnish liqourice.

Many a people will die.

You're welcome!

If it makes you feel any better: our alcohol taxes are raised substantially, so probably Estonia's 100th anniversary liquor will be Rigas Balzams or some other Latvian drink.

Who is responsible for the tax rise, he should have concidered that half of estonia's income is drunk finns visiting superalko

The new government, especially the social minister who is r*ssian

I don't have any doubts Estonia is a wonderful neighbour but you're celebrating your aniversary as a ntion with a liqueur produced in a different nation? You don't see a problem with that?

Eternal fucking russians I should have known. Do you think that estonia needed that tax raise?

No because it is estonia, if it was some random shithole then it would be a problem

Not at all, a tax deduction would have been much better. Right now you can get a sixpack at the supermarket for 5€, by 2018 the sixpack of beer will cost at least 10€ and we will become the EU country with the most expensive beer/average paycheck ratio.

pic related, r*ssian minister

Is Vana Tallinn any good? I saw it when I was in Europe, specifically Lithuania, but never actually bought a bottle.

10€, what the fuck that is finnish prices, fucking ridicouls already in here. How the fuck did that guy ever get elected

Lmao that's more expensive than England

Well the social democrats didn't say anything about raising beer taxes during the election. They sorta decided it once they got into the government. Most of southern Estonia is already buying their alcohol from the liquor stores which are located 300m after the Latvian border (coincidentally owned by the same Estonian businessmen who own all the liquor stores in Tallinn Harbour). The Latvian stores sell Estonian brand beer cases for 9€ a case. After 2018 most of Estonia is probably going full alko-turist mode.

Those decisions are going to hurt our economy wildly (tourism, hotels, bars, restaurants, small village stores), but there's not much we can do about it until the next elections.

>They sorta decided it once they got into the government
every representative democracy ever

>social democrats
Why am I not surprised

They sell their vodka at my local liquor store. It is pretty good and pretty cheap

social democracy
>HERE, TAKE THIS ROSE
>but I don't want it
>YOU MUST TAKE IT, we already bought it with your money
>why the fuck?
>WE KNOW BETTER THAN YOU
>I don't need it and if I needed one I'd buy it myself
>YOU UNGRATEFUL CAPITALIST BASTARD YOU WOULD BE EATING MUD IF WE DIDN'T DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU! YOU HAVEN'T EARNED ANYTHING, EVERYTHING COMES FROM THE GOVERNMENT!
>goddamn thieves
>FASCIST CAPITALIST LIBERTURD SHIT! OBEY!

Clearly you don't understand the brotherhood between our countries.

I like it and plenty of Finns like it too.
It's strong, not like your avrage French shit.

If it wasn't for shit economy they have in Estonia and a huge Russian population, an Estonia would be called southern Finland.

What would it really take to unite the countries?

Estonian Finns are Finnish.

Finland would have to join NATO and Estonia would need to stop having so many Russians in charge.

We are already buying planes and minding Baltic air defence. There is no reason we shouldn't be one country.

Estonia is Finland.

Finland is Estonia.

Truth.
We are one nation.

More like brothers from another mother.

Truth. I wish we were stronger in the WW2.
We should have liberated you.

Biggest mistake Mannerheim ever did.
Not liberating Estonia aand invading Russia.
How fucking dumb you need to be to invade Russia?

too bad there isnt much of us left

I buy overpriced Port to keep Portugal's economy afloat.