Its been years since i was on the [D.W] is it the same is it still safe ? also rekt thread

its been years since i was on the [D.W] is it the same is it still safe ? also rekt thread.

You better start dumping yourself famalan.

I can't answer your question, but I'm gona dump the little i have anyway.

op here that kid is the fucking terminator

He sure is

That kid feels no pain

Also dumping some fights cause they are cool as fuck yo.

op here getting warmed up to share some special stuff

>filename

kek

I've seen a trainjumper myself, some crazy shit when you see it in real life.

Fucking trash acting like niggers.

While in a barber shop in Kampung Pachakan near Kuala Besut, north-east Malaysia, 23 year old Muhammad Al Amin Zakaria was attacked by three masked men with machetes. He tried to escape them by running through the back door, but they caught him and hacked him all over, though no blow was fatal.

The victim, who’s originally from Kampung Air Tawar in the Kelantan state, works as a driver of a tourist boat that taxis vacationers from the peninsular mainland to the Perhentian Islands, which are known for local thugs that use threat of violence to extort money from visitors, per Mark’s first hand experience. I wonder if that had anything to do with the attack.

According to Besut Police, the attackers arrived in a black Proton Perdana car, stopped in front of the shop and burst inside. Other customers hid under the chairs, but the attackers were after one particular man, and didn’t care about anyone else. The victim was taken to hospital in serious condition, but is expected to survive.

At least they do it outside the stadium

Last one I got.

Dat last second head bash o.O

Kek

WHAT THE FUCK

Gautimala not african

Get a flamethrower. ASAP.

what happened to this chimo?

I think I read something on it that said it was a tradition that two of these villages have had for years

Is this one of those pranks where the teens throw some milk on the ground?

Wait I have a few more.

OMFG
[ T R I G G E R E D ]