If there was no minimum age of consent law...

If there was no minimum age of consent law, what is the lowest age a girl can be before you would consider having sex with her?

fetus

look at history- as soon as they have their periods is typically the time that people often wed/bred women.
This is not my own personal opinion, just stating the facts

fuck the fetus , or the zygote,
oh wait people already do that legally and illegally

Wait what?

Bout tree fiddy

As soon as she's hot

I guess around 13 or 14 and if she's attractive. I agree with the period thing too, that shit is just straight science. If she bleeds she's ready to breed. It's biology.

16-18

If there's grass on the field play ball.

True

Once she starts developing breasts. Biology, not chronology

Consider the following

you have cancer

14-16

16 cause its the start of when women have the perfect body of their lives which ends around 25

that said i couldn't stand the ridiculous emotions of a woman that age

age limit is a cultural phenomenon when you consider the previous 60 000 years homo sapiens have been around

Nice try, FBI.

Truth.
Generally for most of recorded history the custom was, once a girl has her period she is fit for marriage/mating. Men competed with each other for mates, so their age of consent as it were, was whatever age they could preform (hunt, fight, protect) as well as the other men, so like somewhere around 18-20 (sorry, a 16 yr old boy doesn't hold a candle to the capabilities of a man 25-40).
Also, being attracted to children is a strange phenomena, not natural. Men are attracted to hips, round asses, perky big tits, Things girls pre-puberty just don't have.

most asians have perfect bodies at 19-30

asians age generally slow, until menopause, then they speed up.

This. Once she LOOKS breedable, I'm attracted and want to fuck her. I think this is normal... Even if she's 12.

Obviously there's a breast size vs. Age bellcurve, but anything is possible - just rarer at each extreme of the chart.

Pic related. 17yr old in this pic - but she was 90% there at 13 yrs old.

I've always said this.
They look like a 17 year old goddess from 16-35, then they wake up on their 31st birthday as a 7000 year old mummy.

people call you pedo for finding a teenager hot

literally natural for a man to find any woman with tits and an ass despite age attractive

sucks being a man because you have to hide all this animalistic shit that is burning inside of you

women would never understand that

ehh not really at 31, but it starts there. Unless you get a mixed asian (remember, asia is a continent!), then they last longer.

Chinese + non-chink generally is the best.

Chinese-Malay/Indon
Chinese-Filipino
Chinese-Indian (not so much)

Jap/Kor + Anything non-chink works too

>young from 16-35
>31st birthday = granny

>the joke
>your head

Ya blah blah, asia is a continent.
When people say asian, they mean china, korea, and japan.
All the other ones get specified in general conversation.
And mixed breeds are almost always better. White + Jap is god tier.

>called out for saying stupid shit

"It was a joke ahaha got you!"

only if you're american.

"asian" in the UK generally refers to indians

You're both off with your generalisations. My Jap wife is 33, and looks fine. I'm in Japan right now, and when riding the train I see 40yr olds I'd bang (and 16yr old I'd bang harder).

It all depends on 2 things: individual genetics, and how the take care of themselves. This means shit like moisturiser/sun exposure/industrial style work, etc.

A third world Asian is going to fair worse in the above variables. But anything is possible.

you know we speak in generalisations right? right?

you know how giving anecdotal counter-points isn't really good for rebutting against generalisations which refer to average?

In before "all asians look the same!" joke but can you really tell the difference between a chinese, korean or japanese woman by their looks? I honestly cannot tell. If anything the joke seems a fact for me.

"Asian" outside the cesspool of UK/US means everywhere from eastern Turkey to Indonesia.
>lrn2 Geography.

yes, i can.

Hint: look at their nose profile and cheekbones. Take this and look at known pics.
>don't fall for confusing interbred examples.

16, but even if they are physically developed/developing I think dealing with one 1 on 1 would be goddamn torture. I'm 23 and I went on a few dates with an 18 year old and she was barely tolerable.

But one of the adult looking 16 year olds not baby face ones

tfw I'm 19 and I wouldn't bang a 16 year old because i dont think they're typically mature enough

Welcome to Germany

Nature tells you when a girl ir ready and that is when she gets her first period and she is therefore able to bare children. I personally dont like them that young but it's the most logical conclusion.

I don't Know, it really depends on genetics, but from 14-16 girls usually get good nuff.