The only people who don't support Trump are SJW liberal scum on the internet

The only people who don't support Trump are SJW liberal scum on the internet.

Prove me wrong.
>pro tip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/263074-trump-scalia-affirmative-action
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Found the sand nigger Muslim.

wow. so funny. whatta knee slapper. Im having a hearty gaffaw... etc.

Your lack of humour is only matched by your incompetence in ps.

>implying America isn't already gay

I don't know of a single person in real life who supports this idiot. Hillary is going to mop the floor with this guy.

trump doesn't go far enough

because the left are a bunch of butt hurt cucks that get violent when people disagree with them.

people can spot your whiny asses from a mile away and tell you everything your velvet ego wants to hear so you dont get triggered and call us a racist for not liking the same salad dressing ass you

Getting baited this hard in 2016

This.

The republican "establishment" wasn't actively fighting trump this whole time because he hurt their feelings, or broke their rules. They did it because they knew that choosing this guy would essentially be punting the general to the democrats.

I think the party that controls both houses of congress, the majority of state houses and governerships has a pretty good grasp on what people will and will not vote for, and they recognized him as a total albatross from jump street.

No matter what all the anime fans on Sup Forums think.

I'm a green-libertarian. I am very much against SJW. I will sit this election out rather than support Trump or Hillary. They are both the worst.

Thinking that is getting baited hard

/b is so fucking lame these days....it was always pretty bad but now its like stage 99 cancer

go kill yourself

ayyy lmao

implying Trump hasnt received an all time high historical number of votes during this election

dumbass

during the primaries

come find me again in november idiot

even with a totally loathsome candidate like HRC i'd say they win the popular vote by 3-4 million. hard to say how certain states will go, but she'll easily come in at 300+ electoral college votes.

In short, it's not gonna be close.

>Baitception

SJW, I'm guessing you're from on of the liberal west coast states that are broke, right?

you're probably right, but nobody thought he would get as far as he did already. so maybe there will be two more islamic terror attacks and trump will look even better to the public by november.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Hillary is trending down and he is trending up....she only has a 6 point lead

SHe wont even do rallies or press conferences because everytime she talks, her polls drop

People just dont like her

He numbers will plummet once the general election starts and she is forced out of hiding

>People will literally be voting for a person who created ISIS, and put guns in their hands.
>People will be voting to put a pedo in the white house as the first man.

Illegal mexniggers and kikes as well

I never said I was happy about it.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But i'm telling you, don't put any money on trump.

Dude HRC is like a cartoon politician, how could you vote for that?

She is a career politician with a laundry list of corruption, scandals, and of course Bill Clinton.

Her husband was impeached and her record isnt much better

Trump is going to crush her in the general election debates.

Trumps authoritarian. I'm libertarian. I don't support Trump.

i like the one where she invested 10k in cattle futures and ended up with 200k. beat the market by a billion to one and never made a losing trade. funny how when your husband is the state attorney general, your broker makes really good deals for you!

So who are you voting for that represents your libertarian values?

Rand Paul was out months ago

HRC too bruh; just a different flavor. I can't support either of them for that reason.

op is correct. unfortunately we cannot argue this point.
However, even with op's fine political sense, he is still a faggot.

i never said i wanted that bitch to be president, you might want to read that again.

There's no way trump "crushes" her in the debates. Remember what happened when he tried his school yard bully routine on Fiorina? Her numbers went up.

If he tries the same shit he tried in the primaries on clinton, she just retreats into the role of the aggreived victim, and trump will have acheived the impossible, he will make people feel sympathetic to that crazy broad.

A lot can happen between now and november, but it's clinton's election to lose right now.

Well while I don't really like Johnson and would've preferred Petersen or McAfee, I'm going Johnson as he has the chance to get the party noticed.

I dont like either one of them but the left is fucking retarded for not running Bernie Sanders.

That guy would have 100% beat Trump

Was going to vote for Bernie but now I am voting for Trump because Hillary is just the worst

>Trump isn't SJW liberal scum
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/263074-trump-scalia-affirmative-action
>The billionaire said he thought Scalia’s comments were “very tough to the African-American community.”
>Trump, who has supported affirmative actionin the past but declined to say whether he was in favor of it today, said he has great friendships with black people.
>“I have great African-American friendships,” he said. “I have just amazing relationships. And so many positive things have happened.”
Trump supporters will continue to call this man anti-establishment, and a destroyer of SJWs. He's a fucking NYC-values democrat.

Dude you just want him to cum on your face

Isn't mcafee wanted for murder?

Is Ben Shapiro an SJW lib scum?

This.

My choice was Sanders->Trump->HRC

and the distance between Sanders and Trump in my book is MILES and MILES

Sanders was the only guy with principles. i wanted to vote for the honest man i disagreed with, rather than the other two lying rat fucks that we have up there now.

I don't think so. Though I could be mistaken.

plz don't call me figgit

Guarantee shapiro's got a fucked up dick.

Only the SJW pack would be dumb enough to believe Trump didn't take half the gay vote in one night, and every on the fence person in the US. Build a wall, fuck it all.

Well, it's hard to tell lies when you haven't done one thing in your entire life time, cough* sanders. But, he's not honest at all, he just throws out bat shit crazy policies that would never work.

YES

I think people will be surprised how close to the center Trump is. He is running as a Republican but has openly mocked the party and even said he doesnt want their united support

Trump is more of a Democrat than he is a Republican....When people point that out he doesnt do a good job of hiding it now that he won the nomination

If only it could've turned out this way friends.

Well Hillary has done a lot of things in her life and her long list of dirty deeds will cost her the election.

The Clinton's are probably the most corrupt family to ever hold office

This thread is useless without a
>sure kid
thrown in here.

On the one hand you have Sanders. This man has stood up for what he believed what the right thing his entire life.

On the other hand you have HRC and Trump who "did things." Many of those things were fraud, lies, and saying whatever was convenient at the moment.

Give me the former and let the man try to honestly implement the policies that he thinks are good. The other two are only going to put corrupt shit into play that will benefit them and their friends.

I don't even agree with a lot of what Sanders says. I just want honesty over corruption.

Trump is a pretty bad candidate. He has no policy ideas, just empty catch phrases, and doesn't seem to understand government.

And on top of that, his single selling point is that he is okay with the white power movement. And no matter what you think of niggers, the klan and the skinheads don't exactly have their shit together.

He gonna lose real bad, baby. Loss worse than that bitch Bernie.

On November 12, 2012, Belize police started a search for McAfee as a "person of interest" in connection to the murder of American expatriate Gregory Viant Faull. Faull was found dead of a gunshot wound on November 11, 2012, at his home on the island of Ambergris Caye, the largest island in Belize.[51][52] Faull was a neighbor of McAfee.[53] In a November 2012 interview with Wired,[54] McAfee said that he has always been afraid police would kill him and thus refused their routine questions; he has since evaded the Belizean authorities.[53] Belize's prime minister Dean Barrow called McAfee "extremely paranoid, even bonkers".[55] McAfee fled Belize when he was sought for questioning concerning the murder.

[...]

As of January 2014, Belizean police have presented no new accusations, and they have not persisted in seeking McAfee's imprisonment for any of the crimes they accused him of. However, they have auctioned off McAfee's seized assets, and his home was burned down under suspicious circumstances.[69]

The last sentence made me chuckle a little