youtube.com/watch?v=ApqUSvMeWpY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2SRA4JL5dA
twitlonger.com/show/n_1soqhgt
youtu.be/QXz-T5dqbEQ?t=3m56s
stream.me/KEEMSTAR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reported to youtube as copyright infringement,

>So sick of you assholes trying to get plays.

kek

Finally

So will he truly fuck off?

dam last time I saw him he had 1.6, dam he really fucked up

maybe or at least change

k

what did this gnome do?

Nothing new, just that now a bunch of youtubers are shitting on him and he's calling them backstabbers

I don't think he is actually capable of becoming a better person.

can we do leafy next

In a months time I guarantee it'll be like nothing happened

tons of shit but grade A explained a lot, youtube.com/watch?v=G2SRA4JL5dA

>we

Nobody here had anything to do with keemstars downfall

This.

Also fuck youtubers. Wtf all these 12yo coming here.

gtfo my Sup Forums already.

thanks for the FUCKING EAR RAPE AND A SUB DROP THAT WILL RECOVER IN 4 DAYS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NO ONE CARES

I'd bet that 99% of Sup Forums uses YouTube so don't act like Sup Forums is special. The comment section of YouTube has more cancer than most of this site.

Based on the fact he's stepped down, you're retarded

This won't kill him off entirely, but he's now been exposed. I just kind of hope it only gets worse from here on in for him. I don't think we'll see remorse from someone who's probably a sociopath/narcissist, but even if he did no one should care.

I think youtube drama in general is autistic, but this guy is a genuine cunt.

Holy shit are you literally 11?
Fucking retard

let's all remember he is also a pedo

youtube drama is shitty, but this guy actually fucking deserves most of the shit thrown his way. Yet some people still support him like wtf.

HUISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's only temporary though. Guaran-fucking-tee he'll bring his faggot ass back within a few months.

>stepped down

Is that why he tweeted 3 hours ago he was making a new video?

>Uses
I watch stuff on yt, too but i don't act like a retarted monkey when some guy on the internet has beef with some other guy on the net.

Just keep this horse-shit out of Sup Forums.

leafy is an autistic faggot piece of shit retard

keemstar is a stupid nigger

h3h3 is a jew kike and stopped being funny ~3-4 months ago

idubbbz is still pretty good

filthyfrank can sometimes be good

>go on keemstars twitter
>he's publicly saying how he's sending all these people free stuff and giving out codes

Holy shit this guy is on serious damage control he does not like losing subs

nigger thats not what i was saying at all. im sorry your autism doesnt let you understand basic figures of speech. jesus fuck.

>butthurt leafy fanboy

"frank and idubbbz are so edgy lol im 12 xDDD"
Die.

pretty much same

>muh leafy is insulted! this cannot stand

actually kill yourself

idubbz is pretty good user, his content isn't even 'edgy'

>leafy is an autistic faggot piece of shit retard

i played minecraft with him 2-5 years ago on a server called mcpvp. he was a cringeworthy fag then, and he just whored himself out for views.

i don't mind him, but he shouldn't be a bitch when people fuck with him back

Rarely watch him, not a butthurt fan at all, I just find it spectacular how someone could be this retarded to think him or anything he does could affect a 3.5 million youtuber. You're worthless, and don't say "we". Fucking reject spastic.

They're all terrible in their own unique way.

They're all making money churning out their "content", while your faggot ass sits there and lets them make more money than you by being idiots.

The future generation is going to be scary autistic considering people will grow up thinking "Youtubers" are a big deal.

Why do you guys hate this guy so much. I mean I don't watch his stupid ass internet show and I've never been subscribed to him, but all the videos I've seen attacking him just made me think he was funny and trolling the internet. He reminds me of how Sup Forums used to be before it got neutered.

>They're all making money churning out their "content", while your faggot ass sits there and lets them make more money than you by being idiots.

hello adblock

Actually I agree with your leafy statement, simply disagree with your idubbbz and frank comment, literally worse than tommync2010.

i feel the same way, too many bitches nowadays bitching about 'toxic'

what the fuck are all of you talking about.
like seriously what the hell has papa keemstar done to deserve any of this shit?

twitlonger.com/show/n_1soqhgt

>papa keemstar

Fucking kids these days

piss off leafy and a couple of other youtubers that pander to children, ie half of Sup Forums

Sociopaths/Narcissist do a good job of charming people and manipulating them into believing their lies. I'd also mention psychopaths but Keem doesn't seem to be close to that.

Keem has simply done what any person with an shitty agenda and manipulation skills would do, gather a following and feed them bullshit lies, while using their retardation and herd mentality to carry out whatever dirty work he wants to do.

He's literally a manchild who has too much power. He's also fucked in the head for pulling the moves that he's done, and lying and bullshitting his way out of it when it actually comes back on him. I'm genuinely surprised, to be honest, he's fucked up so many times, only an idiot or a deluded fool would think this guy is redeemable in the slightest. Yet, he still has a following. It's scary to think about.

He'll be back within a week

i dont have the slightest clue or give the slightest fuck who that is.

Then why are you posting here?

I use adblock all the time on youtube. A lot of people do, but some even turn it off for them. Nothing wrong with that I guess, but there's also the fact that many people don't even bother with that kind of crap.

Even then the point's still there, you're sitting on your ass, while they're making money acting like a couple of idiots. They're winning.

>youtuber
>power
pick one

Can you tell me what he did? Curious why people hate him

damn it guys
whatever is happening, I missed out.

what'd this faggot do?

>winning
>implying i'm not satisfied with my life, enjoying their content

You underestimate the power of having a countless 13 year olds at your disposal.

Sure he has no actual power outside of that cesspit of a website, but he's still fucked some people over using what he has.

>links and username censored here to prevent being banned

That's not a bannable offense, unless you're some kind of fag who got this from a site other than Sup Forums

>my Sup Forums

Fabricated stories about people, accused some of being paedophiles while there's actual proof of him being one. You can't make this shit up lmao.

youtu.be/QXz-T5dqbEQ?t=3m56s

Keep in mind with his following, just accusing someone, especially a 60-something old man of something like this is dangerous.

It might count as raiding so just to be safe it's censored.
(I screencapped this myself btw)

You're a fucking idiot

who cares about youtubers

but where is that livestream though

now if only everyone else could think like this

instead people treat them like celebrities..

who the fuck cares about being banned on Sup Forums?

you can just power cycle your modem and just get a new ip

the video was all the proof I needed tbh, go do some digging if you think you can find it. There's enough anecdotal evidence to make a reasonable assumption that what's being said is true, so whatever

The cancer itself is dying

Haha ok now I know why he's getting so much backlash.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience faggot? You get banned the other day for posting hot mlp garbage? Don't break the rules, you don't get banned. I've been here since 2007 and have never been banned. If you've been banned, you're cancer. Simple as that.

are you 12

So he fired himself? He'll be back in a day. He's milking this shit to save face.

Nobody cares

get out

holy fuck kill yourself

nice trips

With numbers like that you can't really argue. Go kill yourself buddy.

Let's play spot the newfags who use Sup Forums has their homeboard.

Cancer leave.

Then GradeA, he's a huge bitch too.

=D

>getting this upset over fucking nothing

>why is everyone insulting me
>i know if i call them new and cancer they'll HAVE to leave me alone!

Someone should stick to plebbit

Keemstar is gone

Leafy's about to get rekt by YT T.O.S change

GradeA is still soft a pussy bitch

and Bashur got to fuck her in the ass.

I say next we should eliminate that markiplier faggot

>bringing up ledddit

Back to ledddit with you cross-site cancer.

>muh board
>i need to make sure to tell Sup Forumstards they're cancer

if you care so much about Sup Forums why are you getting so butthurt over people using Sup Forums? drop the autism

Hmm maybe tumblr would be more suited for you, maybe then you'll have a safe space and won't get triggered so easily by people posting what you don't like

He's been exposed 100 times before, this will make no difference in the long run

>caring the slightest about any of this
mods please ban everyone in this thread including me because i was retarded enough to respond to this shit

Report their accounts and just get them deleted from the internet you faggots. Mass report them.

You are probably right. I'm only hoping that the backlash this time will be enough to start something. This is chemotherapy for the cancer.

LEAFISHERENEXT

Jesus christ he looks like a fucking creepy puppet

Damn...

stream.me/KEEMSTAR

oh shit da fuk

ugly fuck