Just thought i'd help you faggots out since some fag helped me. If you're insecure, walk funny...

Just thought i'd help you faggots out since some fag helped me. If you're insecure, walk funny, have fucked up teeth or make slight slurs when you talk pic related is likely the reason why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So... How to fix it?

You can do Orthotropics at your house for free to correct it even if you're an adult, although its way easier to fix if your a teenager.

There is no fix. Kill yourself.

I dont look like that nor I have symptoms that op posted. Simply curious as he stated that he will help u s... somehow

Its a common problem with people who walk insecurely tho not everyone has it. To see if you have it you'd have to stop and see where your tongue is, if the tip of your tongue is touching near the teeth then you have it. As someone who did it and saw results the first 3 days are the most annoying and you'd have to constantly remind yourself to correct your tongue, but after you build up a "muscle" it gets really easier. I personally just did it while spending 3 entire days on just vidya while doing the excusie.

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M

Again not everyone has this problem but a lot of people "like 60% of people who need braces" do and are unaware of it. Also you do look and sound retarded while trying to correct it.

aww wtf i cant bump my thread

So my tongue should touch top of my hard palate? That seems very uncomfortable and not default. I always had it on the bottom

When you make a long "N" sound your tongue will hit where its suppose to be positions. Its uncomfortable as fuck for the first few days but if you tough it out a muscle will grow and i'll get unexpectedly easier really quick because that's how its naturally suppose to go.

Are you supposed to push with your tongue or just let it rest in the position?

if you aint mewing, what are you doing?

Didn't seem very natural to me

I think he means your top set of teeth

More detail. Your tongue is used to being in the wrong position so of course its hard.

The midish-back-ish of your tongue is suppose to hit the roof. You're suppose to "suck" hard so your tongue is in the right position touching the roof of your mouth. There's literally not suppose to be any air or room inbetween your tongue and roof and you'll know you did it right because you wont be able to breath out your mouth because you're used to being a mouth breather. Block yourself from breathing and the gag feeling is suppose to be very similar. You're suppose to breath out your nose while doing it and your tongue holds your back / neck up high.

When i did it the first few days i looked like a retard saying "Ngggg" all day and forcing my tongue in the correct position and blowing a fucking fuse out my nose. I had the entire day to do it and i did nothing but watch movies / play vidya while continuously focusing on moving my tongue on top my pallet. But after a few days i notice overnight a muscle grew and it wasn't as fucking hard as the first few days where it kinda sored. The soring is good and you'll notice a slight improvements after a week or 2

funny enough that's where you should keep your tongue in meditation

I see what you mean now. Tho it might be hard for me because of my huge allergies my nose is full of shit constant despite the meds. So sometimes I have to use my mouth

>You're suppose to "suck"
I meant to say you're suppose to suck your tongue onto the pallet. You'll know you did it right when you make a "clicking noise

Got it, do you also orient your tongue in the same position when you swallow?

New pasticho?

so this is the new attempt at weak trolling since the fingerbox fad died out already

That's tricky when you drink your tongue is suppose to lower from that position, your tongue is not suppose to touch your teeth when your eating because that fucks it up. But its harder to switch back and forth from eating to that exact position

You can google "correct tongue posture" or "correct way to swallow for more info, i cant describe it good sorry. You should also screen cap or copy parts to remember, i constantly had to look back to make sure i was doing it right.

Thanks for the help homie

other thing that I found is that when I held up my head correctly, my tongue wanted to go that way.

so, adjust your chairs anons.

im not trolling you faggots look at its legit shit. Im just helping you faggots outta thanks for whatever medfag helped me out when i made a "how do i become an alpha?" thread.

ayee np. Shit should help you not feel like beta since you'll actually be walking normal and leaning into shit like a fucking dope. And within a year of doing it your face will be slightly reshaped and you'll be a bit more attractive

meant to say "not leaning into shit" i guess im a fucking dope lol

What the fuck am I look at here? These illustrations fucking suck and the videos in aren't any better.

last edit, when you make little swallows like swallowing spit or casually your tongue is suppose to remain in the same position

>look
looking at

I explained it pretty well i think. If your tongue is touching your teeth or near your teeth its wrong, if not then your find. The free videos give the basics because this shit cost around 1k for session. All it is is putting your tongue in the right position so your head is supported and your standing / walking straight.

what dont you get about it exactly?

>find
fine... fuck

Wow OP thanks for the post
I've recently became conscious of the fact that
my tongue presses against the roof of my mouth and sometimes I even
try to stop it because it feels unnatural when i think about it too hard.
Now you've brought it to my attention that I've been doing it right all along.

Let's say im at 10 lb (between the 0 and 20 lb) pic. How long do you think i need to do this for before i see results? also, do i do it like all day long?

dont believe this crap guys

Why not? asking bc right now im a fag thats falling for it

Wow.. Something I actually don't struggle with at all. That's rare.

Most people are 10lbs actually, the picture is an over exaggeration. I can only tell you from experience and keep in mind i decided a whole 3 days to doing nothing but these retarded exercises. For posture like walking normalish and standing straight i personally felt and saw results after a week, maybe a little more. If your teeth happen to be kinda fucked up you'll SLIGHTLY feel them closer inward instead of outward after 3 days, or at least its my case. The guy who told me this shit said i'll take about a month tho, idk why i saw results as quickly as it did, it could be dedication.

And about
Just look up good tongue posture and Orthotropics if you dont believe it and look up the youtube videos i posted, its legit and u can see it yourself.

could simply being your body snapping into the way it should move

Just looked up the correct tongue position and turns out I was wrong, I apoligize these guys are indeed right. Most of ur tounge is supposed to touch the roof of your mouth. Turns out ive been doing it wrong all my life. Thanks for making me aware

I had no idea that iv been fucking up my face for years holy shit. Glad i know now, i can tell already this shit sucks but at least i'll finally stop being a beta mouth breather.

>Not mewing by default

If you can imho say you're old enough post by the rules, it's too late for you, user

ohhhh shit nigga no wonder my head is shaped like an aztec corn god

thanks user

fuck, this is helpful advice, thanks.

This. Shit kinda blew my mind. I'll bump the thread one more so other anons can see the thread. I can already tell a lot of Sup Forums faggots have this thing.

>implying this shit will make your fucked up face look any better.

bump

>mouthbreather
Lost it

I've got to get those "leaning head" models as a reaction image.

God dammit this is what natural selection is for.

it looks like it could.