Hey Sup Forums I'm writing my thesis right now and the title is Dragon Jay Z: Or...

Hey Sup Forums I'm writing my thesis right now and the title is Dragon Jay Z: Or, The Saiyans as a Metaphor for the Black Diaspora. Basically it's about how Frieza is a metaphor for white supremacy and the Saiyans represent black people. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9JkCbFuXr4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4xD9UGPjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm listening. Curious how the fairly powerful stance of the saiyans throughout the seires will play into this.

you'd be better off talking about the genocide of the white namekians

because Goku is stupid but athletic?

Bump, this line of logic should be long and broken

DBZ expert here

Tell me more and I'll see what I can help add in

I feel like this was trying to be bait but it backfired cause people actually want to hear him out.

Because they are monkeys.

everyone knows goku is jesus

stop it

This is the far the dumbest fucking post I've ever seen here on Sup Forums. Please tell me this is a fucking joke!?!

This photo is false. His inside arm should be ontop of the kamehameha wave

a. its fanart
b. he's done it both ways

I pity your English 101 professor.

source or gtfo

>white supremacy
nice meme

i dont have an index of every god damn kamehameha wave, the fuck you do think this is?

an anime board

oh

youtube.com/watch?v=e9JkCbFuXr4

skip to :30

yup, just like said.
Leading arm on bottom

chekt and kekt

Well the saiyans are monkeys after all.

I've actually thought this same thing but in terms of saiyans being Natives of America (ie. aztecs, mayas and other natives of america). The same reasoning applies and even more so because the natives were destroyed through genocide except for a small number (but still living in oppresion as "illegal immigrants" on our lands)
I'd say saiyans are a good metaphor for all the ethnic groups that AREN'T euro descendants.

and everyone knows jesus is a (sand) nigger so fuck off

also Frieza (the euros) think everyone else is just unevolved monkeys (beneath them) but in reality are the future of the earth.

N E R D
E
R
D

Mr. Popo represents the niggers in the dbz universe. A dumb nigger who needs to be told w hat to do all the time, and is only good to be a half assed servant.

you're a dumbass, Uub Goku's equal, is s black character. Mr Popo is a being from another dimension. Smh, y'all whites are cancer to this world, I swear

someone is forgetting the pecking order

Much parallels.
whites genocided all blacks except 2.
These blacks murdered all whites.
if anything, saiyans are closer to Jews.
>hyper violent race, becomes too dangerous
>one man almost gets rid of all of them
>the ones who dont die go on to rule the entire everything.

I never understood why it is called kamehameha, what the fuck does a polynesian king have to do with any of it?

As much as i like DBZ:A. It's far from cannon.

>cannon

>Hawaii
>Polynesia

kamehameha means turtle wave i believe and since master roshi taught goku it makes sense. Master Roshi is called the Turtle Hermit and has a homie that's a turtle. Also, always wears a giant turtle shell

I doubt you're a DBZ expert. Time for quiz:

1. What is Frieza's power level in this base form?

2. Who is stronger: Super Buu or kid buu?

3. Who was the first characer/z-fighter that was shown to fly in DBZ?

4. What is Vegeta's signature move?

5. How many DBZ movies are there?

6. How many different super saiyan forms are there?

7. Who is the tallest Z fighter?

8. How many times were the dragon balls used in DBZ?

9. Who was Goku's first rival ever?

10. How old is Goku by the end of DBZ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4xD9UGPjg

>Polynesia
>Hawaii

A lot of those are dragonball questions, not dragonball z questions

Actually, for the manga there is no "dragon ball z" it is all part of the same series under the same name.

>Dragon Jay Z

It works because frieza is smart and in charge while the saiyans are stupid monkeys.

confirmed autistic.

And how they have to gang up to be able to beat down a single one and even then, the strongest of them can only fight him on a slightly above equal footing.

1. What is Frieza's power level in this base form?
>more than 1

2. Who is stronger: Super Buu or kid buu?
>in base form, kid, although super has more potential, depending on who he absorbs
3. Who was the first characer/z-fighter that was shown to fly in DBZ?
>radish
4. What is Vegeta's signature move?
>he has 4. I assume a weeb like you claims the garlic gun

5. How many DBZ movies are there?
>over 9000

6. How many different super saiyan forms are there?
> base, SS (not adding the "j", because im not a gook), SS 2nd rank, SS 3rd rank, legendary SS, SS2, SS3, SS4 (if we are counting gt, SS god, SSgSS

7. Who is the tallest Z fighter?
>since he swirched sides, android 16 is the asnwer
8. How many times were the dragon balls used in DBZ?
>about tree-fiddy

9. Who was Goku's first rival ever?
>bulma, over the dragon balls, one could argue Broly.
10. How old is Goku by the end of DBZ?
>666

See how it says dragonball Z?
Retard

that isnt an original u dumb cunt

Niggers

Quite literally - the white man's hubris, feeling of entitlement, and overly ambitious character is what led them to jumping head first into using harmful technology without knowing what it does, and now everybody is getting cancer from pollution and shit

>implying anyone but the regressive academics care or ever cared about race
I mean, go ahead, you can fan-fic all you want, but it's not going to become reality just because it sounds fitting to you.

This is false
Power levels are irrelevant
Super but Kid was capable of unleashing more
Tenshin han unless you want Puar or Roshi's turtle
Gallic gun, big bang attack, final flash, finish buster
17 i think. Only 2 are canon
6-10: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, god, super god, non-canon false super saiyan, now non-canon ssj4, legendary
Piccolo
3 or 4
Krillin
That one i legitimately dont know

1. Power levels are retarded
2. Evil Buu is actually the strongest of all the forms.
3. I believe Tien was in Dragon Ball, though in DBZ Raditz was the first to be shown flying.
4. Losing but still fucking Bulma
5. International released movies? I think 5 made it to the states.
6. He's got the right list.
7. Again, correct. Though Green weeaboo can technically change size.
8. Too many times to count.
9. Yerp
10. Technically, that can't be answered, since you don't know if people age while dead, how many times he used the time chamber, etc.

>actually a huge faggot who cant accept being wrong

1. correct

2. incorrect. Super buu has a higher power level but kid buu is more dangerous because he is unpredictable

3. correct

4. Incorrect. Its the Galik gun

5. Incorrect.

6. Correct

7. Incorrect. Its Piccolo. 16 isnt a Z fighter

8. Incorrect.

9. Incorrect. Its krillin

10. Incorrect.

3/10 you fail nigga

>DBZ expert
Fucking wat?

Your thesis is a fanfic? Nice waste of money and time user good job

>finish buster
Thats trunks you twat

Goku is an absent parent.
Vegeta stole Yamcha's girlfriend.
Yes, they have niggabilities.

Not him but

1-no idea

2-kid buu

3-sheelong or whatever it's the name of the dragon,he is shown flying on the original dragon ball opening

4-something bomb

5-dunno but most of them legit suck content wise ,the brolly and the two last ones are good

6-super sayang are 5 (not counting the God one)

7-picollo

8-7 if you don't count the movies
9-kriririn or whatever he is called in English

10-more than 40 less than 50

Fuck i meant final barrage

You know nothing, John Autismo.

>being on Sup Forums
>don't having an index of kamehameha

fag

Alright, without looking at a wiki; I promise:

1. 540,000 in first form, "1,000,000" in 2nd, his 3rd forms power level is unknown but his base form at 50% has 60,000,000 while his 100% form hits 120,000,000.

2. Trick question as Kid Buu doesn't lose any power after losing all of his absorbed characters, I believe Vegeta is like "the fuck, why isn't he losing any power" after crippling Super Buu's brain

3. At the start of Z only Radditz and Piccolo have the power of flying via ki, though you could argue for Nimbus, maybe Popo's flying carpet too. Kame probably can too but I think he only flies in filler movies.
I'd have to say it was Radditz, unless they've got Piccolo zipping around or you want to count Gohan's freak out power leap when he was falling off the waterfall, I forget the order of operations in episode 1.

4. His signature move is appearing at the last second, beating the shit out of a bunch of minions and then finally getting taken down by the main villain. Otherwise Galick Gun, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash and then later Final Shine.

5. Too many, Bio Broly is a thing

6. Oh fuck, a lot, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Advanced, Ultimate Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan(or blue), and then Oozaru itself, then all of those in Oozaru, and then all of those with every Kaio-ken from 1~20. theoretically anyway. And 4, do we count 4?

7. Uh fuck, probably Piccolo, everyone thinks of him as the black one

8. Once for Goku, then they don't wish for shit til Namek, then they wish for all the shit back after Namek, do they fucking wish for anything in the Cell Saga? and then again at the end of the Buu Saga, 4~5 I guess.

9. ehhhh Krillin was the earliest thing you could consider a rival, Yamcha was just some dude who almost beat him up when he was hungry. Yes, Yamcha only posed a threat to basic Goku because he was hungry. Following that Tien, Then Piccolo Jr.

Ran out of room

10. by the end? Shit, like fucking 30~33ish?
I think he's 18 at the end of DB, then 5 year skip, then a year for saiyans, then Frieza happens same year, then 3 years for Androids, then I think a 4 or 5 year skip for Buu. So

But did he age in death?
What about the hyberbola flametamer?

Fuck, maybe I'm more of a Dragon Ball Sophomore than an expert.

dont you mean the hype-ebonics rhymechamber?

Also about gokus age.
its hard to calculate, because he spent 8 (?) Years dead? Did he age? Also, the time in the time chamber go into efftect?
But also, time dilation.
being on king kis planet, training at multiples of gravity, flying through space super fast, as well as flying as fast as he does would cause him to be effected by time much, much differently.
his actual age is impossible to determine.

Saiyans = Most of Asia
Androids = German Nazis
Namakians = Arabians
Frieza = Bush/ Murica

Androids/RR army - russia/communism
saiyans - japs
Freezer- murica, circa 1940s
Cell - the merger of japs with communism, to become "perfect" aka. Modern japs
Buu - bubble gum
Namekians - slug people AKA, niggers.

Sayanjins are pretty Asians, never realized that
>basically hairless body
>all of them are manlets
>can't grow facial hair
>look a lot younger than what they are
>most of them dream to be part of Hitler masterace aka blond and blue eyes but only some few ones truly are

You get one more.

Hypno-tonic chime-maker

keep your filthy SJW agenda and reasoning out my dragon ball and movies

>the saiyans are the jews
underrated post, and you opened my eyes.
it is a better parallel than blacks

Just study Rhodesia, blacks are sayains, whites are tuffles

holly shit is this wincest? anywhere i can download it?

Which brings up an interesting argument about Instant Transmission.

Can it be used for time travel? Or is the basis of it and the hyperbolic time chamber what inspired Bulma to create her time travel device?

Technically, not only is it exceeding the speed of light, it's actually creating duplicates of Goku for split seconds, since the light bouncing off him would still be in the same place.