twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vine.co/v/5zAMFv9nt70

What did he mean by this?

First for Nashville on suicide watch

>tfw no more trades of free agent excitement

>CANADA

edition

>this delusional

Never let Canadians manage your team. They're natural idiots.

just faulk my trades up f a m

Consider this:
>P.K. gives millions to an hospital
>There's an award, given by the player, that reward the player that gives the most to the community
>Subban lost it to Pacioretty

He wasn't that liked by the team.

Kek nice try

As laffs fan, I must say I'm pretty satisfied right now.

Arjun Basu
@arjunbasu

Imagine hating your star athlete so much that you keep the awful coach and trade the dude that donated $10 million to the kids hospital.

Stevie Y confirmed GM of the Year

>“We completed today an important transaction which I am convinced will make the Canadiens a better team. It was also one of the most difficult decisions I had to make as general manager of the Montreal Canadiens. In Shea Weber, we get a top rated NHL defenseman with tremendous leadership, and a player who will improve our defensive group as well as our powerplay for many years to come. Shea Weber led all NHL defensemen last season with 14 powerplay goals. He is a complete rearguard with impressive size and a powerful shot. P.K. Subban is a special and very talented player. He provided the Canadiens organization with strong performances on the ice and generous commitment in the community. I wish him the best of luck with the Predators,” said Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin.

You're not even a little sad that you lost the Stammer Sweepstakes?

>Nashville gets the better d-man
>"suicide watch"

I don't you understand how these memes work, user

What the fuck is today even? I'm too shocked to even be mad right now.

Literally the only thing to be worried about is the cap recapture

Holy shit Canada just went full JUST

>the entire offseason happening in less than 45 minutes

no, more like the Tampa sans Stamkos GM of the year. The fact that they made it that far, beat up. without him was huge.

Honestly I had mixed feelings. Stamkos is legit but fuck paying him 10+ a year. This gives them so much more room to do other things. Not to mention his clots make me nervous as fuck.

Somehow Sweeney isn't the dumbest GM in the league right now. Don't fuck this up, Donny.

As long as Kenny doesn't give out any contracts longer than 3 years, I think I'll be happy even when he overpays.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ROMAN JOSI AND PK SUBBAN WILL BE ON THE SAME TEAM NEXT YEAR

how the fuck do these people have jobs

Enjoying the shit show that is Candian trading

When was the last time David Poile did something stupid?

Taylor Hall traded for almost nothing. Edmonton on suicide watch

Nashville is happy about this

t. Nashville citizen and preds fan

>A fucking leaf
>A player known only for his meme slapshot

Poile saw one of his disciples pull off a good trade today with Hall-Larsson and had to steal back the spotlight

Are Calgary and Winnipeg Canada's last hope now?

sounds like the GM had players in the system ready for injuries to me

bitch

Le Trade 2.0. If they don't win the cup in 2017 they're both going to get killed.

> I am convinced will make the Canadiens a better team

If he is found dead by a balcony I would not be surprised.

>sending a blackman to the south

Vancouver

I believe so. I like Calgary. Fuck Shitterpeg though.

Don't provoke him famalam.

I don't want him doing something dumb just to join in on the fun.

nah, more like he meme'd his way into some good fortune in the weak east. But it was still the players that had to do it.

I'm laughing. Thank you.

James Mirtle Verified account
@mirtle

The Canadian NHL teams get what they deserve.

That's the bottom line today.

it doesnt even make sense. Subban is already as good as if not better than Weber, and Weber is only getting worse. I wouldve rather they got Hall

Hey!

well he also somehow got drouin to revoke the trade request, so thats interesting as well. Depending on what happens with the goaltending situation this could be a really interesting season

>that deal makes 0 sense for the preds as well

They sold high on Weber, an amazing deal for them really.

This is probably the biggest day in hockey in as as long as I can remember. Someone please make a complilation of this.

>laffs flew people down to Tampa to meet with Stammer today
>he basically walks in and tells them he's staying with the Bolts

>LAFFS

feelsgoodman.exe

>1993

Why would they trade a good strong white defenseman for a black guy, why did they do this to my favorite team

We have to pay Weber's guaranteed till 2025 don't we, plus they're paying an additional 2 million for a worse defenseman, it's fucking stupid

>yfwswtc

>Vancouver
Let's be real here.

WEEEEEEW

LADS
A
D
S

Montreal Mafia has some sick snipers. If some of them happen to be habs fans...

Youre that retarded /nfl/ trip right?

The contracts were traded, no money retard.

You got a great defenseman in his prime and got rid of a declining talent with a HORRENDOUS contract

But if you want to go the whole "oh noes a black guy" route then so be it

you guys won the trade

>trade request

lol you make it sound like RFAs that hurt their value by throwing tantrums have a lot of leverage. that's why no one wanted him at the deadline.

Up and coming

Literally who

HAHAHAH

>unaware that this year is out year

Nashville just got BLACKED

Josi and Subban pairing will be godlike

He posts cp shit in all the nfl threads

YES FINALLY A FUCKING REAL DEFENDER

SEE YA HALLSY

There was no salary retained so you don't have to pay Weber anything. And you just got back one of the best Dman in the league at the age of 27, albeit on a not-so-great contract either but at least he's in his prime.

Is this the biggest day in the history of hockey when it comes to transactions?

i like to picture stammer walking into the room with a publix sub in his hand while they play ebic music with a dramatic 30 second highlight reel of the laffs last season with the mayor and everyone else standing around googly eyed at stammer. then when it finishes stammer turns around and walks out of the room

On this day, the gods came to Nashville to smite the other 29 peasant teams

Not really, because Weber is hardly declining and most likely won't until his late 30s his contract is setup so we're paying 2 million less for a better player, I mean hell he won Messier cup this year, the guy was vital leadership around the team and essential for a deep playoff run in the future

Dont worry guys, we still have Lucic to generate some memes

Is there a team in the league with a worse position than the Montreal Canadiens?

calm down, we're talking about a team that memed their away against the perennial choke Cucks and lost to the Shorks. But still a great trade in sheer value.

Fuck off you stupid pedo.

Probably since the Lindros deal.

Anyone try that Hall trade on an NHL video game? Would they allow it?

APOLOGIZE

Nashville GM is a genius, dunno what else to say.

Got the best offensive dman in the league. They are known for drafting well on defence, they have plenty of guys to cover for Subban. he's going to fit in great.

Lucic to Edmonton. Stan Lee confirmed

> because Weber is hardly declining and most likely won't until his late 30s
>the guy was vital leadership around the team and essential for a deep playoff run in the future

Go away retard

Ottawa has a decent chance of making the playoffs if they remain healthy.

They got a new coach, and an actual NHL top 4 this season.

Hasbs don't need more leadership when Price is basically their captain, he just needs to stay healthy

>be nashville
>have internal cap
>largest cap hit is an ageing overpaid defenseman
>trade him for one of the best young defenseman in the league straight up.

Yeah they're fucking laughing at montreal today.

>handeg faggot displays his ignorance
Go back to sucking dick in your own general.

lol true but this is our year next year to meme our way to the conference finals and lose

>Adam Larsson for Taylor Hall

I'm looking forward to more cheap tickets.

>b..but saying he wants to stay doesnt mean he wants to stay

Getting memed on by Vesey? Nothing truly disastrous in a while though unless you want to blame him for Team USA stuff

The only bad part of this for the Preds is the cap recapture and that's a cap penalty rather than cash they have to pay out. I don't see how you could be upset by this besides the emotional thing. I'll miss Shea and I'm sad we traded him to a shitty team that doesn't know what they're doing.

>Lucic to Edmonton
I'd be happy with that

Only Calgary since Burke secretly runs the show. And now that Stamkos is signed maybe they can get Bishop. If someone other than Calgary gets him I'll be even more on suicide watch.

I wonder what the damage control will be like when he clots up again.

Nashville's PP1 lead by Josi
Nashville's PP2 lead by Subban

>sending the black guy to Tennessee

gg Habs

>Ottawa
I'm sorry, who?

Vancouver if they're gonna trade away they're entire future again.

>drafting a positional need instead of a prospect

Oilers memed hard, as well. Maybe even harder than the hasb. But the rest of the team's still looking okay-ish. So it might be okay after all.

Hard to tell. At least Murray hasn't reved up to supreme meme heights. Yet.

Preds don't have an internal cap anymore. That ended when the team became profitable and the NHL changed the midpoint rules associated with revenue sharing. They're something like $5mil within the cap right now before finishing RFA signings.

After he leaves, the laffers sit in miserable silence, trying to avoid eye contact with a strangely smug-looking frog sitting on the conference room table

>Calgary trades for Jimmy Howard

>Reminder that benning is retarded and that jarmo is a genius

probably not as interesting as the desperate damage control all the "$tamko$", >laffs, and detoilet fans will be doing

>1993