Is anyone else really, really into cunnilingus? I get a girl naked and all I want to do is eat that delicious...

Is anyone else really, really into cunnilingus? I get a girl naked and all I want to do is eat that delicious, wet pussy. Eating pussy is like being in my very own "happiest place on Earth".

>cunnilingus
explain please..

Yeah, I am. Would often rather eat and worship a pussy and ass then fuck a girl. my girlfriend doesn't mind.

>explain please..

You don't know what the word means? It means licking pussy - Latin cunnus (pussy) + lingere (to lick).

Did you not study Latin in school? Were you born in a barn?

check'd

i didn't latin because i'm an americunt. not many schools offer it and even if it was offered, i wouldn't study it. fag

I have never seen a real pussy in my entire life.

>not many schools offer it and even if it was offered, i wouldn't study it

Congrats on being an ignoramus, I guess.

Use Google you fucking retard. Literal embarassment.

Yeah, love it. The taste, the smell, everything.
Gets my cock rock hard.
Love going 69 with the girl on top.
Once made a girl squirt all over my face while she was sucking my dick.
Eating pussy is heaven.

If only she'd let me do it more often.

Fellatio is probably more your speed

If you didn't learn Latin then you only had half an education, user. You can't call yourself an educated person if you don't at least read Latin.

I know that feel

>this much jerking off over a dead language

>this much jerking off over a dead language

It's only the most important and influential language in the history of Western civilization, user . . .

Yes I love it too. Me and my wife n

is that why we're still speaking it? i mean the whole language, not just bits and pieces of words. i would say you're pretty pretentious if you believe latin has been more influential and important than its derivative languages, seeing as they're still around. just because the first thing happened doesnt mean the things that came after it are less important. that's like saying the most influential number is 1, when we all know it's actually the loneliest.

Lucky guy.

user, the languages derived from Latin are just inferior and degenerated forms of Latin . . .

I can smell your fedora

they are derivative. that does not make them worse. it makes them different

I can smell your unemployment