Hey cucks, serious question

hey cucks, serious question

how do I get my gf into cucking me?
I seem to try everything but she won't go for it, any of you have any tips on that?
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4p1usy/kristy_may_cinco_de_mayo_fiesta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep it in your head

Kristy May , Cinco de Mayo Fiesta

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4p1usy/kristy_may_cinco_de_mayo_fiesta/

Post more

serious question, what is the appeal in cuckoldry?
like, why is this something you want?

Well I already do

It's a mixture of being proud of having a girl that is such a good fuck and the shame she gets into when doing what I tell her

Protip: She already is.

do it and she will eventually break up with your beta bitch ass

Might be or not. In my opinion she would never consider doing that

If you told her directly to cuck you
maybe she thinks its a shit test
try being clingy

You should kill yourself. Yeah.

in my opinion you are dumb

you are giving her permission to fuck another guy

She already knows I'm into that. She just doesn't want to make a move
I already had her do lot of stuff, just for fun but always somehow pointing that direction but she won't go in actual physical contact

this

wtf does "a lot of stuff" mean

Keep it coming

>She already knows I'm into that
You say she knows you're into it. Does that mean she's open to the idea, but doesn't want to initiate it? Or is she completely repulsed and turned off by the idea and refuses to do it?

talked her into a bikini shooting which was actually for a friend but it was with another guy, watching her being uncomfortable was amazing

made her flash some business guys in a club, I was betting them that I'll get a girl to flash and won 250$

No, she knows I like it, is okay with it and does a few things here and there for me but she just won't fuck anybody nor let anyone touch her.

all females are whores.
shouldnt be too hard.

She thinks you're a loser. She's going to leave you if you keep forcing this retarded degenerate shit.

post your gf's soles

agreed

(OP) #

I'd like to know how to get my boyfriend to as well..

rerolling for this OP

OP please

sauce?

Call me over so her and I can cuck you

download google chrome, right click the webm and click search google for this image

>is okay with it
Okay here's what you do. Find a friend of yours that is open to fucking her. If he says he wants to, then give him your girlfriend's number and have him chat her up a bit. Tell him to keep it casual at first but then have him start hitting on her a little and flirting here and there, maybe even exchange pics. Then if she seems to like him, arrange a night where he comes over to your apartment and you guys hang out. Make sure he knows beforehand to hit on her and to fuck her if the opportunity arises. Get everyone a bit drunk then sit back and watch the show.

OP

OP

op

No Cucking here but do dabble in hotwifing.

If you push too hard, you'll just push her away.. Start with mild stuff like exhibitionism, doing stuff in public places, etc... Find a buddy that's down, all 3 of you get alone and get drunk. Start with trying to get her to do naughty things with you around the guest. Also during sex when it's Just you 2, ask about her sexual past while having sex. Make her give you details.. Do this a few times and repeat with the drinking buddy and if she's down, it'll fall in place. If she isn't, you'll just destroy your relationship by pressing her.

Luckily my wife Is a natural ho, it was easy.