Please help me Sup Forums because I need the retribution from those who stole from me...

Please help me Sup Forums because I need the retribution from those who stole from me. I'm sharing this in hopes it goes successfully

They stole bear?

Or some beers we migth never know user that is why you have to share this.

Should we give her a call and "clear this up"?

I don't want to give him back the bears because he doesn't deserve them!

Post nudes of that honey in your arms OP.

They stole coolers and alcohol off of private party. But these coolers are expensive and the alcohol wasn't cheap either. Just hoping the thieves do the right thing. Hopefully they get this message the more it's spread.

but you can't identify people using infrared...

Why lie though? Its clear you don't have them on camera. If I stole the beer I'd be 100% sure you don't have me on camera.

No, calls aren't necessary. That's just for them to have a way to get in contact if they decide to come clean. Just want the property back instead of having to take legal action. Either way retribution will be served

Of course bears are expensive. Have you seen how much a circus flea costs? Now look at circus bears.

Hahah funny, but I think if they feel intimidated enough by seeing this then they'll come clean and a lesson will be learned. That's what I'm hoping for in addition to the stolen property

if you were going to lie you should have said it was a night vision camera instead.

No bears, the big mammal that lives in the woods, were harmed or stolen. Some cases of beer, the alcoholic beverage, however, were. But mainly bottles of pricy liquor

Oh, sorry I don't drink alcoholic beverages. But who's bear did I steal last night?

Borat's probably.
And ok, fine, I just want to get my stuff back and hoping this spreads enough to help that happen. A lot of people on fb shared it so far as well for me. Just trying to get past this unsettling feeling

Yeah but basically its clear your making an empty threat. I'm saying this wouldn't make me feel bad or intimidated. It's the action of a desperate man that has no leads and its obvious. You'd have been better off posting pics of the coolers and being honest.

Hope he doesn't crack open a bear while playing tf2. Insurance gotta cost more than a can of nails.

True. I guess living in the south made me think I could somehow dupe the rednecks who robbed me. But I think posting pics is a better idea. Thanks for the idea

you should bear in mind it's bearly possible to steal a bear from a bear with bear hands m8

There's not many bears here. We have brown bears in the northern part of the state but not a big population. And bears didn't steal the coolers or beer. It was some country bumpkins trespassing

Hahah I r8 8/8 m8

did they have a beard? if so they are bears nontheless

Not to my knowledge

They stol cock coolers?