Hello Sup Forums. If youre a human reading this it is very likely that you are dumb...

Hello Sup Forums. If youre a human reading this it is very likely that you are dumb. That doesnt make you less of a person, but less of a spirit. Prove your worth. This thread is supposed to show a newfag like me the minds of Sup Forums. Every reply is moron until accepted by me. Dance for me Sup Forums.

If mirors aren't real how can our eyes be?

Who gives a fuck if they are accepted by you? Chances are you are just another dumbass.

/thread

I am an automated script machine.

GET

>you're

What do you mean "the minds of Sup Forums"?
Were not a race of people who go to some sort of secret organization, were just people with time to waste and were better to waste is but here. There's nothing special about anyone here so don't expect anything mind-blowing.
It was clear you were a newfag, you didn't have to state it.
Also, the only things reading this would be humans, so don't be a faggot.

If I were a moron, would I not post on this thread to prove you wrong?

> Some randy telling us to justify ourselves to them.
> 1/10 for making me respond

>If youre a human reading this it is very likely that you are dumb.
Define dumb. The odds are less than 50% that one of us is below the US IQ average, less than 20% to be below the world's average factoring in the frequenting demographic. Prove your worth first, faggot, and don't forget you're one behind because you don't seem to be knowing what you are talking about.

OP fucks himself with a cactus

>Also, the only things reading this would be humans
Except the only way to monetize on this shithole of a page is meta data analysis, meaning every word you type is read, interpreted and evaluated by some huge data mining server or do you think anyone ever clicked the weeb advertizement at the bottom? Sup Forums didn't sell for so much money because of two ad banners no one ever clicks on.

Define dumb, spirit, and worth.
Who else besides humans did you expect would be reading this drivel?
Why should anyone dance for you, when you have not yet shown us any reason to accept that you are not moron? In fact, you've given us considerable reason to believe that you are.
Trolling is a art, and you seem not to be very good at it. Prove me wrong?

If the shitlord says you are shit.. are you or is he just shit at everything?
I guess it's your perception to care.

So far youre the winner
So far youre the biggest loser

Sage

Some of my most favored sides are down. This isnt trolling its an evaluation and tell me if im wrong but so far i feel like getting results (even if not the best ones)
If i define everything ill face offense not unknown definitions. Judgemental prick.

>So far youre the biggest loser
Fair enough. Surely the need to correct people on an image board nobody gives a shit about says something about my character.

Confirmed for faggot.

Interesting

>690659999

^Just wondering who got hte quadras

I'm retarded

Actually i related to you ignoring the fact that the nature of intellect should make safe that everybody is dumb to a few actually smart people. The smarter the people you focus on the less youll find. And youre arguing with majority (especially american one). You did not correct me you just pooped out the most superficial knowledge about measurements of intelligence ive heard.

>Dumb
Actually, I can speak just fine. My voice is very much intact.

It's impossible to reply something that defines you as intelligent. Even the stupidest of users could make a reply similar to the replies of users with actual intelligence. You can't define someone's capacity by reading a few sentences that you don't even know wether or not are original.

Prove my worth? I made you bleed. Metaphorically, of course. You will no doubt bluster and deny, but the sting you could not hide. Your soul flinched; a tear fell. The sky is open and the score is 1-love, love.

Be a special snowflake?
Kek

So instead of giving your definition of dumb you just superimpose it over another viewpoint and draw the conclusion that others are automatically incorrect? Come on, OP, you can do better.
>you just pooped out the most superficial knowledge about measurements of intelligence ive heard
So far the human race hasn't developed any measure of intelligence that is not superficial and IQ is the best controlled, yet very flawed, measurement we have. I sure do hope you'll enlighten us with your secret knowledge.

Don't worry, Autismo is just winding up for a spittle-flecked rejoinder; wait for it...

If your black/a jew. Or a Bernie sanders supporter then fucking leave right now because nobody is going to put up with your shit

The irony is that people like you are typically not worthy of judging others. That's why you stick to the internet so much, because if you aren't worthy of judging others, chances are that no opinion of yours is of any worth.

I'll further explain the irony in a bit, but first let me take a moment to describe who you most likely are.

If you are a new user, "newfag" as you call it, then chances are that you found Sup Forums through either YouTube or Reddit. And there's a problem with this.

The problem is that you were fed a stereotypical and skewed view of reality through your "discovery" of Sup Forums, which was in all likelihood through something along the lines of "Top ten CREEPIEST Sup Forums stories", "Sup Forums raids habbo hotel", "user does xyz", etc.

Keep in mind that these stories are mostly told by social rejects who take to YouTube, reddit, or other content-aggregation sites in the hope of filling the void left by the absence of a social life and other real-world activities. They believe that "likes" or "karma", completely imaginary numbers on the hard disk of a company's servers, a company which has them create content, takes it from them, and sells it to consumers who are mostly 12 year olds. All with them being none the wiser. After all, those 12 hours of work got them 4000 likes. "Who cares if I lost hours that could have been spent on other, more meaningful tasks, I got all those likes! All those upvotes! All that karma!", this is what they think, and it's all reinforced by "You gotta work hard to get dem likes bro!". They never realize that they are working for naught, and they never truly understand how average their "content" is. Because after all, the unpleasant truth is that they are far too stupid to do this.

Are you retarded? Don't you know that everyone on Sup Forums is moronic? If we weren't, we wouldn't be here.

I wouldn't expect that from a newfag like you anyways.

The first part isnt that bad, the second tho implies that i critizised iq. Its superficial yes but i dont doubt its one of the most useable of several intelligence measurements. No i critizised your superficial knowledge about it and your assumption that having a higher iq than the majority makes you not dumb.
My definition of dumb is a mindset that is rather judging facts but questioning them. A mind that relies on told things and statistics rather than concepts and ideas. Yes these things are superficial aswell. Its also about the complexity of the created mental concepts and the ability of changing these fast. Its about too many things to list all now or even go in detail. Give me an idea which is too complex for me to understand and you win. Else i must assume you didnt even understand mine.

P.S.: Thanks to those correcting me, its necessary to improve as im not native

Nice try, but you already missed it in the start. Impressive amount of effort tho, do you have some mental troubles?

Besides i agree on your view, just the effort in putting it like that, i think its not worth the medium presented on.

(cont)

What they make is not special, what they make will never win any award, what they make will never be admired. Yet they continue in their hopeless journey, continue to feed the very beast that enslaves them. All because of the dopamine rush of seeing how many points they have. Pathetic, no different from a drug addict.

Another thing to keep in mind, these people, if you can even call them people, more like empty husks of things that once were people) typically start this new phase after a long period of consumption, and because of this, nearly all of their prefrontal cortices are atrophied to some extent. Because of this, they have finally become illogical enough to be easily deluded into believing that a number matters. Of course, they'll eventually move on, not from their delusional though patterns, but from their current interest. Think of your average child with "ADHD" ,and then speed up time so that a day is equivalent to a year, this is roughly equivalent to the behavior of these people.

Just a side note: If you are in the early stages of this process, stop now. There is still room for significant recovery, provided that you cease consumption of the internet. I would also suggest taking amphetamine, a stimulant that can mildly increase cognitive ability(not really, just memory consolidation) and greatly increase motivation. Although it is critical that you use this newfound motivation to perform some unpleasant yet mentally challenging task.

Back to the figurative payload of the post:

Easy peasy.
There are, on average, about 100 billion neurons in the human brain. These do not necessarily correlate exactly with "one discreet bit of human memory" - but, neurons being simple as they are, it is at least accurate to say that biologically speaking it is impossible for there to be *more* discreet "bits" of humanly understood information, than there are neurons in the brain thinking them.

Now, there are also somewhere between 100 and 400 billion stars in the milky way. So, I put it to you that by simple reduction: you cannot possibly fathom the positions of this vast number of stars, and never will be able to, as it simply exceeds the capacity of a human brain.

>Give me an idea which is too complex for me to understand and you win.
I'm not entirely sure if an idea that is consistent in itself could not be understood by anyone, given time is not factor. Testing your intellect as a measure of mine surely seems odd to me.

Rationality approved. Thank you.

Look at and think again.

>implying that not everyone on Sup Forums is a moron
>Tries to find the "intelligent" ones among Sup Forums

Good luck

Imagine an absolute lack of being. Not empty space, not blackness or even lightness - but simply, nothing. No existence whatsoever. An absolute lack of all matter, light, space, time, even the concept of there being nothing would not be.

Once you can hold that queer, alien concept in your mind: come up with one good reason why anything at all can or should or does exist, instead of that non-existence? What is the miracle and mystery of "somethingness" as opposed to "nothingness"?

ITT: pseudointellectual bullshit

(cont)

(I would like to take a moment to apologize for the poor quality of my posts. I am dictating them to myself mentally, and because I know they will be deleted soon, I'm not paying any real attention to errors in grammar, spelling, or typing. Putting any unnecessary effort at all into these posts would be insane.)

Think about the people I have just described, they actually sound a bit like the average chantard, sans effort of course.

These people are above you.

They shat out mental garbage and you, an unquestioning consumer, ate at up and mistook it for fact. Chances are that you even felt it necessary to leave a low-effort comment, a poor attempt at either humour or profoundness. And then leave moments after soiling the page with your own, considerably more rancid, mental fitlh.

And then you dare to come here.

Assume a grid of infinite space with markings every discrete unit of measurement exists. Could you not mathematically derive every single position of a given marking thanks to you understanding the concept of their distribution? I don't see how understanding the underlying concept is less understanding than absolute knowledge about the result of that concept.

Now you could argue that mathematically deriving every position of a marking distributed randomly is impossible and, apart from understanding probabilities that allow estimates, it most certainly is, but that's completely disconnected from the fact that you are able to understand the underlying principle.

You mistake the principle of the thing - some abstraction - for the understanding of the thing. Where, literally, is each star? How hot is it, and how fast is it moving, and in which direction relative to your position? These are knowable things to some level of abstraction, and you may be able to know them to some approximation for some number - but you will never know them to any approximation for all of them. Because you cannot. It is beyond your physical capabilities. As is, apparently, the meta concept explaining this.

A list of facts (i.e. information about the nature of a thing) is neither a concept nor an idea, which is kind of the point of my post.

You talk about seeing it and making up a concept about it. If you did actually understand the whole thing either in your mind or a simulation you could derive the surroundings of in this case the milky way and the external effects. If you make up rules about it based on our limited perspective you can check if it fits 1000 times and it can still be wrong.

>at least accurate to say that biologically speaking it is impossible for there to be *more* discreet "bits" of humanly understood information
philosophyfag detected
this is wrong
learn some math

look into semantic nets

I posted this and see it already being said in an even better way before. Feels like a succes, thank you Sup Forums.

LOL, OK. Suppose you could know the state of one of your own brain cells. You could simply sense how healthy the cell was, the rate of oxygen and glucose consumption, you could know everything meaningful about that cell - however approximately, but as an individual cell; that fucker's name is FRED now, and you deeply know and understand Fred. And also Tom. And also Jorge. How many of these can you know, given that the hardware you are thinking *with*, is also the wetware you are thinking *about*? Even if you had this ability, do you truly think you would be able to know them all? Are you truly so vain?

>If you make up rules about it based on our limited perspective you can check if it fits 1000 times and it can still be wrong.
Sure. Same thing could be applied to our understanding of the brain and again of the universe. By the same line of reasoning you use to debunk my claim you would have to doubt the universe is as vast and the brain is as limited. It works both ways. If I am wrong, we're both wrong.

What. the fuck. are you saying. Is this how philosophyfaggots perceive things? This is glorified insanity.

Dude you really seem to have some issues. It might shock you but i neither use youtube reddit facebook or whatever your frustration is about. Im actually here because my laptop is dead and im too lazy to set up my phone for safe deepnet access. It was just easier saying my usual sides are 'down'. Anyway you even ignored that as reddit youtube etc arent down. Sup Forumsro you need some anger management.

farts are funny

Yeah this guy's fuckin bananas. Go back to school OP. Have some godamn humility for fuck's sake you pretentious, stupid cunt.

What if you are just one relatively meaningless brain cell in a massive and glorious mind, whose body is contained by the combined civilizations of all of humanity, and whose thoughts and ruminations (expressed in the interactions of these "cells" but not understood by them, just as your own brain cells do not understand your massive faggotry even while producing it) - are many orders of magnitude more complex and profound than anything you will ever directly experience?

I almost forgot about this thread. Can't believe this is the reason I came here back in the day and I also can't believe that I miss the humorous simplicity.

E=mc2 . Fucking magnets. Happy do they work

(cont)
And now, I return to explaining the irony of you demanding that others prove their worth to you.

By coming here, you have proven that you are one of the lowest things a human being can aspire to be. Noting you think is of any value, and by extension, any judgment of yours is worthless.
And the funniest part of it all is that you claim to be capable of determining the intelligence of other people. Even when your own abilities in this category are slim at best.

Now of course you're going to pretend that none of what I said matters. Perhaps you'll even post something along the lines of "jokes on o fgt i was trolling and you responded
lolol", which would inevitably be countered with one of those "hurr durr I was just pretending to be retarded lolol", but instead of doing so, I'm going to respond with something else.

Take a moment to think about everything I've said. That karma or "likes" don't apply here. That there are no people here, just one hivemind of conflicting opinions.
Of course, this means that the value or effort of every post is irrelevant and only the disruption it causes matters.
(This is why "gets" are so important.) This means that there is no boredom, and no moving on, you're here forever, don't forget that.

Sup Forums is the garbage collector of the internet, and you just arrived.

Actually youre arguing against me and another person in this, anyway you want an answer based on what we sure know and math concepts about it, but you cant safely derive the complexity of a thing. Math is a concept applied to limited models. But what we limit the said examples to, already excludes alot of relevant information.

(cont)

That's the entire point. There is no individuality here. There is no persona, just a collective swarm of thoughts and radicals that slowly homogenize into something much more terrifying. A group of people that to a large extent have surrendered individuality in favor of any meaning at all.

Dumbfuck i ()
am op you just confirmed and denied me in the same time

Who made you the authority on who's smart?

I'm a rapist in Venezuela

Tired of gathering all the numbers of your posts, but dude youll feel really bad if you read my replies and see that besides some justified criticism all you said is based on wrong assumptions. Id hate myself now if i was you, but dont. As said your criticism isnt wrong at all, put it better give it a better medium and maybe youll be heard.

I did about two hours ago, feels succesful so far thanks for asking.

J-list is pretty fucking massive lmao

Yeah, no.
You're as idiot as the rest of my friend.

i have a master's degree in engineering, and iq of 132 (according to mensa) and a master's in bioengineering

chances are im starter than you

So what are you for feeling the need of even replying? And are you sure? You dont sound like you have friends.

Same degree, higher result, nice try basing your ego on such

Life is just a nihilistic viod, given ambiguous meaning by ambiguous creatures. And the real kicker is we argure who is the least ambiguous instead of trying to help one another.

Read too fast, actually i dont have a degree in bioengineering just the normal thing.

(cont)

But you're wrong. The way you see the world is some laughably incorrect assumption generated by a kind of sematic net mapped onto a recurrent neural network. Intelligence is not based on what concepts, but rather the magnitude and consolidation of many concepts along with a good seed.

Also, there is nothing that can help me. I've tried therapy and it has made my condition worse. No one is telling the truth, regardless of whether you, they, or the both of you believe it.

On another side note, all religions worship the reward system.

I'm bored. I've got one friend who's currently working.
There's really not that many non-porn threads floating around at the moment.

You tell me im wrong by repeating some my sayings in less direct words.
And no offense you sound like you should first try being honest with yourself.

Well then youll sure have the time of telling me whats making me an idiot.
Actually not just you everybody here. Im thrilled.

I don't think you're an idiot, I'm sure you are as intelligent as the rest of us.
We've all got the things we excel at learning and retaining, don't place yourself over other people who's intelligence you don't even know.

I havent yet found a bigger motivator but provocation to get somebody giving all his capacities for your personal improvement. Dont always be too social because youll never know if somebody does all he can or just uses your good will to be lazier.

It goes back to this, doesn't it? The intentional withholding of rewards from the reward system in order to increase the potency of a legitimate dopamine and serotonin release. (Not just these chemicals, but hopefully you get the point). Fasting, exclusion, abstinence from sex, all intended to keep tolerance low so that legitimate accomplishments would be rewarding. So that people would perform to the best of their ability. The other stuff against violence was added later by moralfags, and then centuries down the line idiots took it literally and added a bunch of philosophical nonsense.

So in a sense, god is real, but only a little, and you kill him a bit each time you fap.

And this perfectly ties into me.

I was born with an I.Q. of 163. I have an intensely photographic memory and I work mentally in 3D. I can remember every last detail of a 200 - part design throughout the design process, refining it whenever and wherever I please. I have also had intense visualizations to nearly ever song I've ever listened to, but these have stopped recently.

And guess what?

Intelligence doesn't guarantee success, I am severely crippled due to Asperger's Syndrome. I develop obsessions that allow me total concentration on one thing, but I can't control them. They last years and my performance in everything else is mediocre. I taught myself CPU design in order to build a stack machine, but the obsession vanished in the late stages of the project and I cannot motivate myself to work on it.

But the jokes on the world, I'm going to drill a tiny hole in my spine, place a miniscule vale in it, and inject huge quantities of dopamine and serotonin into my CSF. And do this every single day essentially circumventing the reward system.

What the fuck are you even going on about?

I hate everyone that state more than two genders.

Youre good. Your idea is okay but you can have that easier. If you want to change anything about your reward system and have the capabilities you claim to have, get used to psychology, meditation and especially lucid dreaming.
All the best

If you were a true person with the spiritual gift, you would know that love, compassion, and acceptance is what allows people to gain knowledge. Which you seem to be on the power, apathy vibe which means you feel unloved by whoever it is that has reaped your mind.

As apparently necessary simpler for you: youre a socialist fag. People will take advantage of you until you die.

And you've jumped to this conclusion because I believe everybody is intelligent in their own way?
People will take advantage of me, that's a fact of life. But I won't stop being kind to people and become bitter because of it.

Youre taking things wrong. I agree that if you want to improve somebody else youre right. I just doubt that anybody here could truly want that. Here its about my improvement and i dont need good will or compassion but facts. If you really can only feed of those, youre way too dependant to ever achieve true growth.

Who are you to judge another's intellect by a few words on an image board?

This has nothing to do with becoming bitter. Its taking the best of others just like giving them yours. Most people dont bother intellectual conversation without good motivation, what you are only motivates to tell you youre right so you feel good just like you want others to. You dont desire mental expansion at all.

Also to add on to this with holding yourself is not going to do anything. You got to see reality for reality and go deep into your own mind and possibly the universe to gain it. Well Nikola Tesla would be the human to have made and the reason why his morals were so bad. Was he did not have acceptance, compassion, or love from people because he was so weird. The kings will always rule if we do not change the will of the world and if you make anything that can be used to control or for power it will breed death well the kings live.

Noice!

Who are you to claim youre anything more right now?

ITT: faggots arguing on Sup Forums as to why they're geniuses when in reality no one with an iq above 105 would waste their fucking time doing so