Ask a high profile celebrity anything

Ask a high profile celebrity anything.

Disclaimer: I will not reveal my identity, nor will I try to "prove" to you anything. Believe me or not, it is what it is.

Illuminati real?

Stupid shit, kys
Also noone cares
Get off this board
Examine the first letters

That's an issue of semantics. There are elites that dictate what the status quo is, especially in modern film. They aren't out to control society... they just seek wealth, like anyone.

can we be penpals?

shouldnt you be working on the new album?

I'm afraid time is a huge constraint. Also, it would be against the advice of my legal team. I would love to, if it could remain totally anonymous and time wasn't a constraint.

I'm actually an intelligent dog with access to the Internet, but I'm not going to prove that I'm a dog.

Do actors get involved in the (especially strong) emotions of a scene; is is there too much disturbance.

I think you have the wrong idea.

are u frodo baggins

add me on kik?

what makes a good celeb art photographer? not the magazine kind of photographer. But the ones that capture more or less your essence.

Learn to greentext faggot.

So that's what you do while I'm away! Who guards the house?

>sage cures autism.

I can only speak for myself, and even with me it varies. There have been a few scenes that really effected me. The dialogue can be tough. But the toughest part for me is when the character is based on some real archetype and I do a little method acting to get into character and I see first hand what people who are less fortunate than I are having to deal with.

Was Elijah Wood correct about a Jimmy Seville type scandal in Hollywood ?

also I dont mean. how do they work and what gear etc. I meant personality. what gets the job done to make a person feel comfortable and have trust in the photographer

Photography is a special kind of art that really has to be open. When you photograph a person, the more abstract, the better.

How is the business treating you? Does it let you travel?

Name the hottest high profile bitch you've banged

well Let me just take a photo of your left testicle's longest hair follicle...
or if your female... you know the drill.
But ok tnx

this

Jew

I hired some armed guards.

Dis

Is there a recent movie you like most? And what would be your all times best movie? I know it is hard to answer, depends on mood etc. Just what comes to mind.

I am a photographer btw. But im a nature landscape photographer... besides a publication here and there and some expositions... its not the same as people.. But I freeze up with strangers... oh well ill keep to my low key trade

Good dog!

Will you plz kys

Did you sell your soul for wealth/fame.

do you have big plastic tits?

Recent? My most recent "favorite" was Moonrise Kingdom.

All-time would have to be Citizen Kane.

Thanks. I should watch them.

Does it make you feel better about yourself pretending to anonymously be someone people give 2 shits about?

Will you pay off my student loan debt? It's only 45,000 and it would literally change my entire life.

is it harder, being famous, to random meet and befriend interesting normies?

why would he greentext any of that you fucking newfag

I think you'd feel horribly unaccomplished that you couldn't put your smarts to use and pay it off yourself if I did that. ;)

>high profile celebrity

Do you mean

>massive pile of shit

?

begging for anything except food os a place to sleep in winter is not ok

Moonrise kingdom is great in an ultra simplistic way.

>mad jelly

how's the cat doing?

Nah, I'd be ecstatic because I could finally live my life out of slavery.

I wasn't begging, it was a question and OP invited questions.
I would never beg for it, I'm not a piece of shit, just somebody who's had a rough go in life and would like a fresh start.

Then i cant ask you anything can i?

Girl or guy?

FYI: 'no one' is TWO words, dipshit.

I don't think so, if anything it's much easier. People approach me a lot, and strike up conversations about almost anything, it seems. There are some who I can tell want to ask me questions or whatever about my works, but I can tell they are intimidated by the evil persona of A-listers that the media seems to portray a lot. I hate that, because I love people.

Fuck OP. I'm a higher profile celebrity and I WILL reveal my identity. Ask me anything.

ok. missread.. had a bit to much booze.
I feel you with the shit life though. I lost everything when my ex left. kids house car... all. still have no place to live. But ill make it again someday... and yeah I understand your question... a helping hand can be usefull. be glad u are still young...

Who are you

if OP could give me some food or a place to sleep in winter I'd be pretty fucking happy

>I'm not a piece of shit, just somebody who's had a rough go in life and would like a fresh start.

Welcome to the fucking club bitch, we've got spiked dildo's for everyone.

do u drink child blood like all of the high rank celebs in the US?

Only on Wednesdays. :)

I'm Tiger Woods

did any of your nudes come out when the fappening happened?

to generalize a bit. a chunk of famous people wont mind normies just talking to them about interests. life. etc. I guess I can understand why... might be a lot of people idolize too much

checked

I am a low-ranking local celebrity and will not reveal who I am.

Not that I'm aware of, though I'm not aware that I have any nudes to begin with.

I'm sorry to hear about you troubles, really, I know how much of a bastard life can be. My brother and closest friend died as a teenager. My world literally fell apart. I never knew how I could go on living without him, but I rebuilt my world and myself, and I'm happy again today for the most part.
Hang in there, man. We're more resilient than we realize, and things will get better.

your fake go kill yourself normie

if you are Europoor like me. we could share some food and shelter...

Well im lindsay lohan and ill probe it. Aske me anything

I'm a rather famous celeb too

have you ever tried auto-erotic asphyxiation?

if not, you should

Are you into satantic rituals ?

Are you Lindsay Lohan?

she said she consulted with her legal team before making a Sup Forums thread. that is so retarded that It proves your a FAKE

do you like buffalo wings?

Celebrity here too. Known for dancing.

What's it like to pretend to be a high profile celebrity on Sup Forums?

Yes

ye i ll come to u

OP what is your favorite food and why?

Michael Jackson?

I believe that too... still learning to be alone and handle life on my own... one step at a time. I ve noticed there are more decent days than bad days the last year... so I count that as progress.. last suïcide attemt is months ago... and now I see my kids more again. its going uphill. so thanks for the kind words, and whoever is bottom deep.. hang in there... make some wrong and right decissions and keep going... im hoping for another 2 years before im happy again

I've spoken with people in the higher echelons of the church and while I agree from a philosophical standpoint, I don't conduct any rituals, nor am I a member.

Um... no

What do you think of JK Rowling's stance on the Brexit?

It's great, it gives me something to do

why on wednesdays?

Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka. It tastes good.

where from? I have some decent sleeping accomodations figured out..

Have you banged Taylor Swift yet?

Not familiar, sorry.

austria

Fuck. It checks out.

belgium...

ok whats the plan then

i ll come to you

what do u need btw? cause im homeless but I got family that helps... But we help other poorfag too

Were you a child actor?
Did you get molested?

what do you do if you go home and the home is not home?

Yes, no.

can meet u.... if u are ok dude.. ill hook u up with a caravan and some food man

Proof it's fake

You go to your home.

caravan?

a home would be nice